MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here we are! Finally at week 10. Milan vs. Westview. The game of the week!

Let's here what everyone thinks! I predict Westview by 21!

ughhh....ughhh...ughhh.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Milan V. Westview for ANOTHER region title...I'll state the fact that Westview DOES have more weapons than the Bulldawgs from Milan...HOWEVER Milan is Milan and always seem to come up big in the big games...If Westview does win this one by 21 I'll be surprised and if it is a 21 point game all the points will come late in the game for Westview...I don't know who to take on this one...All I can say is Good Luck to both teams and may the best team come away with a W...Also Good Luck to both teams as they enter into the state playoffs next week!!! IMO one of these 2 teams will be playing in the 'Boro!!!

WOW what a game this is gonna be. This is gonna be a defensive battle for sure, and this will not be a 21 point game for those of you who think so. I have seen both teams play, and both of them played Camden and Camden played them very close. I don't know who to pick in this one, but I know it will be a tough game. I wish I could be at this game but Camden is playing too and gotta be there. But Good Luck to both these two teams.

What a scenario, the Dogs vs. the Chargers. How many years has it come down to this in 2A for the region title? Westview is certainly loaded with many weapons and they are big across the line. Milan comes in with speed to burn and a team that is peaking at the right time. Sounds like a good ole' West TN battle for the region title, homefield advantage, leg-up position for either of these teams.

Don Coady will have Westview ready for the Dogs. Jeff Morris will have the Dogs motiviated and realizing what is on the line. I have to go with my Dawgs in a close one. Milan 21 - Westview 17

Well I have to go with my Chargers of course. I think we have too many weapons offense and defense. Milan is a good team but looking back at the match ups between like opponets Westview has scored the most points in most of the games and our defense has held their opponents to 9.44/ppg and has a total of 354 points total offense. Can someone give me these stats on Milan and see how the two match up, I can't find a place to pull all of Milans from and don't have the exact in memory.

Anyway as we all know stats can be thrown out the window in this game, but I still think my Chargers will prevail 24-13. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />