MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

I will have to say Burlison is one of the smartests, strongest, hard hitting son of a gun's I have played agianst in a long time. I would have to say all the glory of this game goes to the coaches. They had us in all the right positions and gave us the best shot to beat these guys and we just carried it out.

Region 8 2A CHAMPS & STATE BOUND

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome job to the 'Dawgs!!!! No matter the battle Milan faces they always seem to come out with the W in the end...Last year the big games for Milan was Trenton...This year it'll be Westview as well as JCS...Congrats to the Bulldawgs...This loss shouldn't really hurt Westview too much...having a 10-0 bullseye headed into the playoffs is a BIG bullseye!!! Good Luck to both teams in the playoffs as I will be coming to see both teams atleast 1 week!!!

The internet wasn't down, the coacht server couldn't handle the capacity of viewers.

Anyways, hats off to Milan for pulling the victory. It was an awesome game. Good luck bulldawgs

in the playoffs. Maybe we'll play again later down the road.

According to everything I've heard, Milan played better tonight than they've played all year. Knew

they'd have their game on for Westview tho. Westview played their WORST game all year. Our team

didn't put together 4 quarters tonight. They are a better team than what they showed tonight.

However, it's behind us. Now we concentrate on playoffs. I hope region 8 is well represented deep into

the run.

Milan fans are Martin fans are so much alike. Deep pride for their team and great support. It's great

fans that help make great teams! Keep up the good work!

great job junior. you did it with you're legs. as i said milan was expected to win and ya'll did. hard to beat tradition, coaching and a team who just oozes confidence when the whole world is against them. ya'll played 4 qtrs. of football and if not for a hiccup or 2 in the secondary it would have been a blowout. milan knows the meaning of teamwork. westview was a 2 man show (coach and qb). you can't win football games by relying on one player. as i said before and this goes out to all you people who said westview was gonna rout milan. 4 GOLD BALLS MEANS MILAN STANDS TALL. MILAN BULLDOGS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF WEST TENNESSEE FOOTBALL. YOU WANTED THE BEST, YOU GOT THE BEST--------MILAN--------- /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

However, it's behind us. Now we concentrate on playoffs. I hope region 8 is well represented deep into

the run.

region 8 has 4 teams in it to bad we have to cut that in half in the first round. congrats to the dawgs for winning the toughest region in 2a, and the chargers for putting up one heckuva fight. looks like we'll have to win the region again in the playoffs to make a run at the boro! makes no sense.

No excuses here, we got out coached and out played. This is the first time Ive seen Milan this year and they looked very good. This is the 10th time Ive seen Westview, and let me say that this and the Camden game compare pretty equally. Westview, imho, was over-confident and thought they had this game won when they walked on the field. The Westview team I watched in the other 8 games would have dominated last night, unfortunately though, the team that played Camden showed up instead. Either way if each take care of business, they'll prob meet again. Good Luck the rest of the way 'Dawgs.

No excuses here, we got out coached and out played.

The difference last night was special teams play. The miscommunication on the fake punt that deep and Milan returning that interception really hurt. Plus missing those 2 Field Goals and the Extra Point. Outside of that Westview wins 31 to 24. It could have gone either way, but it went the way that it did and Westview just has to work on some things and play Trenton this week.

Milan has a tough enough road ahead of them. Congratulations.

Time for the play-offs girls and gals ... and it seems the TSSAA has thrown us all a curve ball. Let's show them that 8-2A is the one that hits the homeruns. Let's show them that 8-2A hits .501. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I disagree FG. If you want to start throwing out what if scores. What if the refs call an obvious block in the back right in front of Moore on the punt return for a TD. What if the side judge can count to 7 and doesn't call back a TD run on a bogus illegal formation call. Your score...21-0. The one XP wasn't missed it was blocked. Coady makes a bad call on the fake punt and costs WV 7. Milans DBs play poorly and cost us 14. The difference was in fact, Milan outhit the opponent. Good luck hope to see you again.

The difference last night was special teams play. The miscommunication on the fake punt that deep and Milan returning that interception really hurt. Plus missing those 2 Field Goals and the Extra Point. Outside of that Westview wins 31 to 24. It could have gone either way, but it went the way that it did and Westview just has to work on some things and play Trenton this week.

Milan has a tough enough road ahead of them. Congratulations.

Time for the play-offs girls and gals ... and it seems the TSSAA has thrown us all a curve ball. Let's show them that 8-2A is the one that hits the homeruns. Let's show them that 8-2A hits .501. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I disagree as well. Milan drove the ball on us all night and if not for big plays, we're not even in it. There have been two teams run on us at will this year, the two teams I mentioned in my previous post.