best d-1 prospects in w. tn

volfan007

i'd say that derrick carr, qb, from mckenzie is a true d-1 prospect. chad jordan from mckenzie is a possible d-1. greenfield has two jr.'s that could develop into d-1 prospects, and they are getting noticed. chase mcmullen is one of them. he's a 6'2" 235 lb. fullback-linebacker who can move. the other one is daniel ricketts....a 6'3" jumper with speed who has great hands and great concentration.

what do yall think?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean that no one out there has any d-1 prospects on their team? or, doesnt know of any on some other team in w. tn? is our talent that bad in w. tn this year? i know that the fella at fayette ware is a d-1 prospect. i believe he's going to ole miss. also, doesnt jackson central merry have a d-1 prospect?

you mean that no one out there has any d-1 prospects on their team? or, doesnt know of any on some other team in w. tn? is our talent that bad in w. tn this year? i know that the fella at fayette ware is a d-1 prospect. i believe he's going to ole miss. also, doesnt jackson central merry have a d-1 prospect?

Will Latham , 6-4 , 270 lbs , 4.8 - 40 yd . dash , plays center , def. tackle , def. end for Ripley Tigers . On The Ball Mag. - ALL WEST TENN . team , also top 200 Tn . high school players , 31 act. score , 3.9 g.p.a. , being recruited by 19 colleges ,UT , Memphis , Ole Miss. , Vandy , MTSU , U of Penn, , severa Ivy league schools , UT Martin , Bethel , Lambuth , Cumberland , So. Illn . and several more . He already been offered full rides for academics alone but he loves foot ball and wants to play . Any advise welcomed . Will's dad ,

Thanks ,I try not to brag , but if someone asks I'm always willing to tell . I know he's got alot going for his self if he doesn't get too much perfume in his blood . Will's dad,

Hey, there's nothing wrong with bragging about what your son has done in his HS career...If I were you I would be bragging as well...Not just going out of my way to mention him but in instances like these I'd brag as well...Congrats to your son and Good Luck to him at the next level!

I think he's being looked at by MTSU. He's not big enough to go as a QB. I think they want his as a defensive back. He could also be an outstanding punt/kick off returner.

I agree, BDD. Return man and defensive back would suit Harper well. What kind of attention are the best Milan prospects getting? You have a talented and athletic team.