Henry Co. vs Hardin Co.

BigRedForLife

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give you a joke, your IQ and your user name is the same. I hope Maplewood thinks like you guys, that way we will sneak up on them. Good luck in the first 3 rounds, but luck will not help you in the 4th round.

Well fastcat, I find your posts quite amusing. But I don't think Maplewood will be surprised. Thanks for wishing us good luck. Hope you guys get your win tonight that sets you up for them.

RedPride - its been a butterfly kind of week. I have been anxious about this one since last Saturday. But I will tell you this, I think the Big Red is ready to go in this one. I can hear it in their voices. Almost time to roll! Let's go Big Red faithful, pack it up and get your butts down to Savannah!!! We're gonna take this Region Championship!!!

Roll Red ROLL!!!

fastcat, I've not been on the Kenwood thread. This week's Kenwood game means nothing to me. Why are you so worried about us anyway? I am only concerned about Hardin County tonight. No, I'm not cocky (you must know all of us so personally to have judged us.), or I would not be worried. Any team can win on any given night. GO BIG RED!!!!

I will give you a joke, your IQ and your user name is the same. I hope Maplewood thinks like you guys, that way we will sneak up on them. Good luck in the first 3 rounds, but luck will not help you in the 4th round.

I repeat; when is the last time that your team, or ANY team from your region, reach the 4th round? Since you like to run your mouth so much, why don't you just answer the question?