1st round - Johnson Co. @ Morr. West

randy3116

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Longhorns should be fresh friday, they played there 2nd team for 3/4 of the North game. Both JC and West seem pretty evenly matched this should be a great game can't wait til friday GO HORNS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

West is huge and West is fast and West is playing very good FBall right now.

Talk about being fresh...Trojans dressed 102 players for their game against Cocke County. With a 30-0 halftime advantage over the Fighting Cocks, several younger players, including a handful of freshmen, all got to see plenty of playing time.

Should be a good, exciting game Friday night.

Who covers Longhorns football on the radio? Is it WMCT? Let me know Horn fans! Thanks.

Talk about being fresh...Trojans dressed 102 players for their game against Cocke County. With a 30-0 halftime advantage over the Fighting Cocks, several younger players, including a handful of freshmen, all got to see plenty of playing time.

Who covers Longhorns football on the radio? Is it WMCT? Let me know Horn fans! Thanks.

No one covers JC on the radio... The people up here get a replay on Saturday morning on WMCT. As far as fresh goes, I didnt see that just being honest. We played to win which was the right thing to do. We are big underdogs as we should be in this game but I think we have a shot. We dress around 40 so there are the numbers but we do have 15 to 20 that can play. West's princpal went to JC (and was a good player in B ball) so ask him if you are a West fan and wonder about how we play. I never new that until last week but I ask around and he was a player in the day.

No one covers JC on the radio... The people up here get a replay on Saturday morning on WMCT. As far as fresh goes, I didnt see that just being honest. We played to win which was the right thing to do. We are big underdogs as we should be in this game but I think we have a shot. We dress around 40 so there are the numbers but we do have 15 to 20 that can play. West's princpal went to JC (and was a good player in B ball) so ask him if you are a West fan and wonder about how we play. I never new that until last week but I ask around and he was a player in the day.

I'm actually considering heading to this game. I've said it before, if it can't be Unicoi I want the Longhorns to make noise in the postseason. Atwood and Company should be used to playing in November by now and this is a very winnable game. What does West do this year offensively? I'll bet anything they still run the 52 Cover 2 and drop their ends against the spread- just a hunch though.

They may have 102 players but there are only 11 on the field. I don't think West is as good as they have been in the past (I'm not saying they're not good this year, They are) and this should make the game a little more even. JC is the underdogs but thats always the case. I think it will be a close game who ever wins /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

How do you see it not being honest, JC played more of there 2nd team Friday than they have all year, sure there were starters in there but when your a small school you have to do that.

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> I think that it will be closer than alot of people might thing, like what was said in a earlier post the Longhorns are the underdog.We were the underdogs most of the time this year but we still finished 3rd (7-3) in the MLC pretty darn good for a school that should be playing in AA. Both of these teams are coming to play that's that's a gimmie. I think it will be alot better than people think it will.Longhorns 24-17 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO LONGHORNS!!!!!! best of luck to both teams. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

IT may be close, and don't forget our kicking game. GO horns. and good luck to all.

I think the Longhorns are going to bust the heck outta these Trojans come Friday night. I may not like JC (and I don't) But I just hate MW, it might be greedy but I'm sick of them being so dang good, year after year. I'm so happy they got knocked off their high horse this year and hopefully JC can put the final nail in the coffin.

Longhorns--28

Trojans--24

Gotta give J.C. props they don,t run from a fight, they wade right in and start swinging.

I see a low scoring game mabye 17-14 J.C wins on a 47 yarder in final seconds.they got a awesome kicker with a cannon for a leg /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />