Rhea Co. vs Maryville

m4rcut

Oh! I gottcha.... Maryville will destroy Rhea by as many as they want /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's been a fact for how many years now? Maryville runs up a nice lead on rhea by the 2nd or 3rd quarter then puts in the lower strings? Im not stating anything that's not true.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why yes I was there and how many yards did Rhea have on the ground? How many times did they have big gains behind Mac? I'm pretty sure they passed the whole game and its pretty hard to mash people when your dropping back to block for the pass. Yeah he did what ever he wanted to them you are just a total football expert.

With all due respect, m4rcut, I didn't ask that question in order to start an insulting post against a HIGH SCHOOL student. I asked rebelrun if something was wrong with him because he said that Brandon McLeroy is back. I inquired about whether he had been out for some reason. Surely, you don't want to single out one player and state that he will do nothing in a game. No sarcasm intended, do you know him personally? Just curious.

Why yes I was there and how many yards did Rhea have on the ground? How many times did they have big gains behind Mac? I'm pretty sure they passed the whole game and its pretty hard to mash people when your dropping back to block for the pass. Yeah he did what ever he wanted to them you are just a total football expert.

well i think rhea co will make maryville work for it i know they are pumped up and will be for the game yes mac has plenty of yards put up behind him and will have many have many more friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I missed the part where Mac gave them a fit last year. When did he do this exactly?

Mac was a pretty good force on the O-line last year at Maryville. He blocked fairly well for Pritchett and Sharp. His pass blocking was average for Wilson. I don't know about him giving Maryville a fit on the O-line. To the best of my memory, Mac played a whole lot better on D-line at nose than on the other side at guard. I may be wrong, but that's the way I saw it last year.

Yeah I missed the part where Mac gave them a fit last year. When did he do this exactly?

Do you have a personal beef with the guy? It seems that you don't like him getting a compliment. That guy, rebelron. is from Maryville, so I don't think he would make it up! Do you play or did you play against him? Just curious because your posts make it seem like you don't care too much for him. From what I comprehend, rebelron didn't specify whether it was on offense or defense that the young man gave his team fits.

Do you have a personal beef with the guy? It seems that you don't like him getting a compliment. That guy, rebelron. is from Maryville, so I don't think he would make it up! Do you play or did you play against him? Just curious because your posts make it seem like you don't care too much for him. From what I comprehend, rebelron didn't specify whether it was on offense or defense that the young man gave his team fits.

Well if he gave them fits on defense it sure didn't seem it since they only but up 40 something

Well if he gave them fits on defense it sure didn't seem it since they only but up 40 something

He was lined up on the d line on Douglas to knock him off the ball every play last year, Douglas only had 1 or 2 catches, and mac made almost 10 tackles (That would be "fits" on defense i believe) When 5 interceptions are thrown 40 points isn't really that amazing . Anyways how about we talk about friday's game instead of you being stupid and trying to call out a very good high school player. (Get a life)