Rhea Co. vs Maryville

m4rcut

Nevermind m4rcut. It takes a real piece of work to cowardly bash some high school kid behind the safety of a message board. Sure, he might bash Big Mac now, but we all know that he lacks the testicular fortitude to do it to his face!

He doesn't represent the sentiment of Rhea Countians. He wasn't good enough to even play football and is now relegated to bashing those who are. Sounds like he's making up for a lack of... let's call it "ability."

m4rcut is to this message board as jock itch is to a football player.

Well put . Let's not forget an embarassment for Rhea. Hopefully, you don't have children.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well BIG MV this should be in the win column for you Rebels. That said is this the year for Red Bank? I do believe its about time for someone to step up and end it. What a run though. AWESOME Coaching performance for sure. GOOD LUCK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If it means so much to you, DO IT! What? Are you scared? Tell him!

He'll be at the game Friday.

I'm sure he'll be laughing at some wanna be like you next year when he's actually playing football. Then you can make fun of him from the safety of your couch!

As for me, I don't need run my football credentials by you for your approval. Rest assured, I played enough high school football to know a wanna-be when I hear one whining on a message board.

This isn't the place for a cowardly character assassination. Unless you've got something legitimate to say about the game, how about you go back to working on your highlight tape, Uncle Rico?

Yeah back in the day I could throw a football over them mountains ha thats for you sportsfan23

Good luck to the Rebels!!

Don't think you will have much problem Friday night. To much talent, and WAY to much coaching. Look forward to following your run to Murfreesboro. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't think you will have much problem Friday night. To much talent, and WAY to much coaching. Look forward to following your run to Murfreesboro. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hate to challenge your spelling since you are on TV and whatever, but I believe that in the context of your statements, you should have written "Too much talent, and way too much coaching." I did graduate from UT you know. And I am on the radio.

I hate to challenge your spelling since you are on TV and whatever, but I believe that in the context of your statements, you should have written "Too much talent, and way too much coaching." I did graduate from UT you know. And I am on the radio.

You missed your calling. You should have been an editor for a newspaper or magazine instead of a radio personality. Heaven forbid should you ever start trying to correct Starsnbars. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That might be true but If you were not able to walk foward, you would never figure out where you came from or whatever or for sure. Your post are HUGE!!!!!!!

Thanks TV Gov, best of luck to the Govs and lets hope we have three teams in Mufreesboro in December

Rebel9

kickoff is about 24 hours away so it will be time to stop the smack talk and proove it. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

this has been "the year" that rhea pulls an upset for the the last ~5 years or so. I dont think this one will end any better than the previous.