Moore Co. vs. Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Fluke??? When did that ever come into play? Ask MTP....they know good and well it was not a fluke!! And maybe we might play yall again... I hope we do!!! And how long durin the MC- MTP game was MTP ahead of us!! I think that was like a minute or two if I'm correct???We brung our a game and Mount Pleasant didnt!!! WE WON!!! what part was that a fluke?? Be ready Jo Burns.

Truest statement anyone could have said about that game. If MC and mTp meet again, trust me it will be a whole different ballgame.

Now, lets not turn this into hashing old has beens and lets get MC focused on the task at hand and go take out JB's. JB's will definitely be another challenge for MC just as mTp was, but JB will bring there A game, so focus on the game at hand and get the W for R-6. You want to prove MC is ready to play with the big boys.....you get a real chance to make that statement this week.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant decide which game i should go to..... Either this one which will show two very athletic teams, or MP and Mcewen to watch the daily show, or wayne county and white house which will probably be the most even out of the 3 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ? Help me out here please!

Truest statement anyone could have said about that game. If MC and mTp meet again, trust me it will be a whole different ballgame.

Now, lets not turn this into hashing old has beens and lets get MC focused on the task at hand and go take out JB's. JB's will definitely be another challenge for MC just as mTp was, but JB will bring there A game, so focus on the game at hand and get the W for R-6. You want to prove MC is ready to play with the big boys.....you get a real chance to make that statement this week.

How would this be a different ballgame?? Superman got shut down by our D... If we did it again... Results would be the same...Maybe even bigger score for MC... Lol.. You have to shut down eleven players on our team to win... we dont rely on jus one player!!! But i think if these two teams got a rematch... Game would result in another dog fight... down to the last second...Maybe Third round...Hopefully.... But Good luck to MC... JB aint worried about ole fourth place MC!!! They are tryin to figure out there second round team!!! This will be great game..

How would this be a different ballgame?? Superman got shut down by our D... If we did it again... Results would be the same...Maybe even bigger score for MC... Lol.. You have to shut down eleven players on our team to win... we dont rely on jus one player!!! But i think if these two teams got a rematch... Game would result in another dog fight... down to the last second...Maybe Third round...Hopefully.... But Good luck to MC... JB aint worried about ole fourth place MC!!! They are tryin to figure out there second round team!!! This will be great game..

I'm always surprised when someone claims to have "shut down" Marco----he had over 100 yards rushing--tell us how many wholder

Bull, keep telling yourself JB is overlooking MC. Heritage taught us a lesson in that we were believing the press and the polls. JB knows MC is good. I posted earlier MC may be the best 4 seed in the playoffs. Any team who can win 5 or six straight and beat MTP will have this teams respect. JBS has had its wake up call and we have responded the last two weeks. (JBS has respect for region 6 and MC may be the best team in the region right now)

PS to the fans at jbs.--let's support our players--but shut up about how good they might be and let them focus on the game. Don't tell these kids about the opportunities they have because in your playing days and mine we did not come close to what they have accomplished. The coaches and the seniors will take care of that and they know what can lie ahead but Moore County is all that matters, Let them focus on a game at a time and wherever it ends and let them know how happy they have made us for allowing us to be on the ride. We need to let the last the 05 and 06 seniors that we are grateful for their making we as fans excited and happy. They should not be thanking us for support--we need to thank them and the coaches for allowing we fans to be part of it. Whatever we do for these kids; it pales for what they have done for us.