Ooltewah @ Knox Bearden

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bearden has a great team. they are as physical as anybody out there this year. ooltewah is young but they have great athleticism. bearden hasnt had much success in the playoffs as of late (i think their last playoff win was in 2000). ooltewah is a very good playoff team, they went to the semis last year and beat #1 DB at their home in '05. that gives them a little edge, but i actually changed my original prediction and will say that the dawgs win this one.

Bearden 24

Ooltewah 20

Seriously guys, stop being so wimpy. It's very immasculine to flame some kids you don't know anonymously over the internet. Be men for goodness' sake.

My predictions for this game goes as follows, based on the Owl's first offensive possesion:

Brady Reed Throws a completion for more than 7 yards on one of his first two plays: Owls-28 Bearden-7

Brady Reed Throws a completion for less than five yards on one of his first two plays, or throws 4 incompletions to start the game: Owls-28 Bearden-35

Brady Reed Throws an interception in one of his first five throws: Bearden wins 100% guaranteed. No telling on the score.

Brian Marshall runs for negative yardage on two of his first three carries: Owls-7 Bearden-35

Brian Marshall runs for a TD on one of his first three carries: Owls-35 Bearden-31

Otherwise:

Trick Play that works for big yardage on the first drive: Owls 28 Bearden-21

Any of our starting linebackers are missing: Bearden by a whole whole lot.

But none of it really matters since Riverdale is a near-lock for the state title.

Owlbino, you have too much time on your hands to have come up with all that. Let's just get out there, play to the best of our ability and win this game. It will be agood one. The Owls will win this if they play the game they know.

This board doesn't need a bunch of grown men acting like 16-17 year olds, with their testosterone surging trying to get "the last word in" Grow up.

Go Owls, let's win this with class, dignity, and pride.