Jefferson Co. @ Knox Farragut

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok hunter all i have to say is cute flower F@G

real mature /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

prolly right...i was the same way when i didnt understand the sport...good luck to yall tomorrow night

Good luck to you guys too

real mature /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Good luck to you guys too

thanks.....sorry bout that one dude too

Yea, Bearden fans probaly would say that about Farragut Fans /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Typically I would chalk such things up as biased, but most of the behavior I`ve seen on this thread has on reinforced what the Bearden people said not the other way around.

Typically I would chalk such things up as biased, but most of the behavior I`ve seen on this thread has on reinforced what the Bearden people said not the other way around.

That is because this is a message board. Trash talking and being arrogant is all alot of people care about doing when no one knows who they are. And who the heck are you kloie03? Have you ever even stepped foot in Farragut High school?

I think one issue with Sterling's recruitment, or lack there of, is his 40 time. He is plenty fast enough on a high school level, but it's not good enough to grab recruiters attention. If he was bigger that wouldn't be an issue, but at his size they might feel he would struggle at a major college level. As for UT they have a stable of young backs, so I doubt that signing a RB this year is a primary concern. The fact that Sterling doesn't play any defense also limits him in the "athlete" catagory. I am somewhat surprized that no significant programs have offered him though. Does anyone know if he has gone to camps anywhere? Collegiate camps are really nothing more than recruiting showcases.Does anyone know if Sterling has any visits scheduled? You would think at this point that if the big boys weren't interested that there would be a number of mid-majors that would be wanting him to at least come for a visit.

If your going to base your opinion of Farragut based on what a Bearden fan says you may get a biased opinion. But, guess what, we don't like any Bulldogs, Govenors, Mountaineers, Bears, Cherokees, Trojans, Owls, or Wildcats either. I'll even throw in Beavers for good measure. Personally, I don't care for Red Devils too. That doesn't make us arrogant, it makes us competitive. I'm not advocating disrespect to our opponents, just a good healthy dislike. I would put Oak Ridge at the top of my List, but I can't help but respect a program that has for many, many years proved themselves on the field. I am thoroughly enjoying the state of disarray thier program is in, but I know they will soon be back where they have always been.

I think one issue with Sterling's recruitment, or lack there of, is his 40 time. He is plenty fast enough on a high school level, but it's not good enough to grab recruiters attention. If he was bigger that wouldn't be an issue, but at his size they might feel he would struggle at a major college level. As for UT they have a stable of young backs, so I doubt that signing a RB this year is a primary concern. The fact that Sterling doesn't play any defense also limits him in the "athlete" catagory. I am somewhat surprized that no significant programs have offered him though. Does anyone know if he has gone to camps anywhere? Collegiate camps are really nothing more than recruiting showcases.Does anyone know if Sterling has any visits scheduled? You would think at this point that if the big boys weren't interested that there would be a number of mid-majors that would be wanting him to at least come for a visit.

Hey STARPOWER.. This is your BFF from WB.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You are right on in your acessment of Sterling... He will play on some level in the future..... He is a tremendous high school back... His physical size hurts him in the recruiters eyes but his main attribute is heart.... The kid almost refuses to be tackled... what he lacks in physical attributes he makes up with heart..... Good luck tonight... Hope there are no injuries...

i think this gaem will be won by the more physical team and that is jeff county no doubt farragut is just a bunch of preppy rich mama's boys if you hit them in the mouth early thay will run home to mama boys they cannot handle it they will whine and cry to officials and self distruct so good luck tonight patriots

That is because this is a message board. Trash talking and being arrogant is all alot of people care about doing when no one knows who they are. And who the heck are you kloie03? Have you ever even stepped foot in Farragut High school?

WHY YES I HAVE STEPPED FOOT IN FARRAGUT ACTUALLY AM IN CLASS RIGHT NOW BUT YES I AM VERY AGGRESIVE ABOUT MY ADMIRALS AND I WILL TALK TRASH BUT IT IS ALL IN GOOD SPORT

i think this gaem will be won by the more physical team and that is jeff county no doubt farragut is just a bunch of preppy rich mama's boys if you hit them in the mouth early thay will run home to mama boys they cannot handle it they will whine and cry to officials and self distruct so good luck tonight patriots

I wasn't gonna say anything but my thougths exactly!!!! JC needs to play smash mouth ball all night to win this game.