Unaka @ Oneida

crow

I'm not on here much anymore, one reason is this site has become more of a bash board than anything. I work with a lot of the kids in this county and they believe in what a lot people are saying... Bashing kids 14-17 who have no ideal what lies ahead in the next few years.. Grown men and Women who have graduated from high school bashing schools and kids who believe in what you type.. They read your quotes and for some believe they have no chance of winning because no one believes in them. The best comeback game I have ever seen was at cloudland week before last. 35-21 with 28 seconds left to play. Grace trails and with .09 seconds left they have tied the score and have the ball with a chance to win. Unbelievable..

When I was leaving the biggest question I heard from many people was how did Unaka hold this team to six points... Also the game was at grace. The most of you including Carter County people are picking Onieda to win. My son plays at Unaka and has friends and former teammates on all four other Carter county teams and each week looks form them to win.. He and I pull for all our local teams to win, and every Sat. we pull for the Big Orange... No matter who they play.. Can Unaka beat Onieda, well if they score a two point conversion they beat Cloudland, and cosby. They have one of the best defenseive teams I have seen. The Big O played hampton a good game but also did Unicoi and I believe they only one two games this season. If they kick an extra point they beat hampton..Who would have thought. I believe Unaka, Cloudland and Hampton will win and if grace completes some passes they have a great chance of beating Midway... I think Grace has the best chance except Hampton of beating Midway..

Hampton 46

Coalfield 7

Cloudland 30

Harriman 14

Unaka 22

Onieda 21

Grace 32

Midway 30

If they don't complete their passes and stay with that they will get hammered. They score 16 points in .20 seconds by passing the football but went into overtime and ran four plays on the ground. From there Jordan Hughes took over

Midway 45

Grace 14

You say what you type can hurt kids but yet you picked scores and some blow out scores. Why is it you think it hurts and you cant beleive grown men and women do this but yet at the same time you do it ? I beleive in supporting the kids in my community but at the same time the pro's have pregame ,and profesional annousers miss their predictions all the time. Why cant it be explained to the kids just this way because this is the way it is. I enjoy the games and I also enjoy reading what others think or predict . I dont think any of the kids at Oneida buy into alot on here because we have been picked to loose 4 or 5 of our games by 30 to 50 points . this hasnt happened yet .

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida should win it by at least 2td's. Smashmouth, did she ever get out of jail? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (inside joke)

I hope she did, unless she is looking for me! I don't know what "she" your talking about! Lordy, if my wife reads this, yall will be reading my obituary. Big tuff football player till my wife gets involved.....Yes, Honey, be right there!

Scalper I didnt mean no disrespect. The way Hampton played Friday. It will be tough to beat them. Good Luck Friday.

I didnt take it that you were trying to affend anyone. I didnt mean my reply to sound as negative as you may have took it . I have fun with this (coack T ) . I respect everyones opinion and I know its all in fun . To many people take it to heart . I know Hampton is a very good team . I also enjoy reading their threads . They have alot of fans that get into friday nights . Oneida has lost to them once and Im looking forward to our next meeting. I know that statement along will start a whole new topic on here but I dont think any of them will be picking us to loose by 40 again . Then again I could be wrong .

Oh, Deke "Cry Me A" Rivers! People put things on this board as a matter of opinion! Which in the scheme of things doesn't amount to a hill of beans! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I know it.....the kids know it.....heck, even the parents and fans know it! What difference does it make if Unaka is the underdog or the favorite?!?! What people put on here don't mean tiddily squat on Friday. Now you can hose down your fellow Carter Countians til the cows come home, but they are just offering their unbiased opinion. The kids that play get their say this Friday Night. Good Luck and quit about Pujo, crow, dog, rooster, hat boy, and every other person with a clue.

Kazzy

see what I mean,,, Always an ahole around

I hope she did, unless she is looking for me! I don't know what "she" your talking about! Lordy, if my wife reads this, yall will be reading my obituary. Big tuff football player till my wife gets involved.....Yes, Honey, be right there!

I'm sure she did. As for your identity, she's sealed as tight as a pickle jar. Tribe by 2td's

see what I mean,,, Always an ahole around

Not really. You can't take anythings on these boards. I've been bashed far worse my man. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Deke, you Stoney Creekers like living on the edge, huh? Man, the A-bomb. I guess that is as deep as it's gonna cut. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> It will take me a couple of days to recover from the wound. Good luck to your boys......and enjoy the view up here. (Just don't look at the scoreboard and it should be pleasant enough) By the way, Deke, stay away from the Redneck Junction....we wouldn't want any of my posse to accidently get involved! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kazzo

p.s. you really crack me up!

Hey bulldogblue! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> How bout a little hint on who's going to be spanking me? It seems that you've done your fair share of jesting as well and yet you fail to give your name my friend. Don't make promises you can't make good on. What a joke. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Whooooooo!!!

Sounds like alot of people getting hostile and its only tuesday . Why cant we all just get along . NA, that wouldnt be any fun at all . wounder what ole Deke is going to call us when he travels all the way up here for a big ( W ) to go in their box . I shouldnt be trying to stir something up , but its not friday and there aint no where to go . For my English teacher, ( aint ) is a word , I just used it in a sentence. I dont think anyone can top the cumberland Gap fan who called us a bunch of ( no working checkdrawing methmaking backwoods hillbilly loosers ). Now we all have kinfolk its hard to uphold for , but loosers is something we aint ! looking forward to the game and reading the threads. I just dont know about grown men spanking one another . this just aint wright . you two need to get a room .