Unaka @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its advertised at 7 oclock , but if you want a seat you need to get there real early !!! We have been to long waiting for a home play off game . I d say it will be packed .

Do ya'll have a standing section like the older guys along the fence type of thing? If you've ever been to a scott game you'll know what i'm talking about.

Do ya'll have a standing section like the older guys along the fence type of thing? If you've ever been to a scott game you'll know what i'm talking about.

Theres a place to stand right at the 30yd line all the way back to the end zone on the home field side only. Not like Scott High where you can go up and down the side line. The stands block the fence down the rest of the field. It will be a sea of people Friday, probably 4 or 5 deep.

The visitors side is more open, similar to the fence @ SHS. To tell ya the truth, I have never been over there. Can't wait to see the field!

OK , we are going to have to put warnings on tickets. Warning If you get to wrap up in football , could cause lose of sleep ! cant wait for friday night . Wife says somethings got to give . I told her dont make me choose between her and football . Yea , Ill be the real skinny one by myself Friday night ! I dont think Ill miss her much until football season is over . the bright side is Im learning to cook . Nothing like fryed bologna and football .--------------GO INDIANS--------------------

Now thats funny!!!!! words from a true football fan. Best of luck to both teams friday

Hey bulldogblue! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> How bout a little hint on who's going to be spanking me? It seems that you've done your fair share of jesting as well and yet you fail to give your name my friend. Don't make promises you can't make good on. What a joke. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Whooooooo!!!

Maybe your type of spanking and his type of spanking are two different types of spanking /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> oneida by 21 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lets see....BIG WORD.....IF....how about when Oneida wins you come watch us play...pretty sure rockwood is DONE....HAHA what a loser....

Anybody know why we are playing at NEYLAND this week....Dang it looks good....a few group of men committed their time to it this week(one night until 1100pm) and I want to say Thanks it looks awesome

It look really good after finishing touches Wensday night. But it was COLDDDDDDDD !

so you must of been a member of those fine men who transformed the field? thanks it is nice to have people take pride in what the community. and the playoffs is always a good time, let unaka season end in nice surrounding.

Yes i was we had a great time, but it was cold. Very nice to have that game at O H S Can't wait till Fri.

Yes i was we had a great time, but it was cold. Very nice to have that game at O H S Can't wait till Fri.

There was like 10 of us doing it and it was cold but it was fun...How about that SPONGEBOB SQUAREHODGE... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />