Warren County @ Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aydelott will "choke" when he gets in the big game. This is how they do it in Metro. Shad took him to the woodshed last year at rhs, and he will do it again. Now my friend, you take a seat.

did'nt you have that chance a couple of weeks ago!!!!! you better be thinking about cookvillei heard they are bringing the woodshedto you . you need a new house

I think the WARRIORS were slightly unfocused during the LaVergne game since they were just trying to keep the streak alive...they new they already had a playoff spot so it was hard to get motivated other that the streak...I do believe that they are preparing & focusing this week for a game & not taking anything for granite.. They will be ready for anyteam.. And they will pull together again as a TEAM!! at least they never gave up that shows alot of heart!! WTG RIVERDALE !! BEST OF LUCK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We need to have a great week of practice...the goal is to improve every single day. Every game is a big game from here on out.Any injury updates?Go Warriors!!!We need to have a great week of practice...the goal is to improve every single day. Every game is a big game from here on out.Any injury updates?Go Warriors!!!

Aydelott will "choke" when he gets in the big game. This is how they do it in Metro. Shad took him to the woodshed last year at rhs, and he will do it again. Now my friend, you take a seat.

49-0 = woodshed

9-7 = hail mary answered...

and Hillsboro won the 4A Championship in 2003 and finished second in 2001, 2002 and 2006.

That is as many Gold balls as Smyrna has and 3 more silver ones than the Dogs own /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

ok hereth it goes: WC get the opening kickoff.

1st down: Wilcher up the middle for (maybe) 2 yards.

2nd down: sweep to Officer for (maybe) 3 yards.

3rd down: Mullican back to pass- loss of 15 or maybe INT.

4th down: punt

Riverdale either runs punt for score or scores on 1st or 2nd down.

rest of game: SEE ABOVE.

I hate to admit it but I've watched it for 3 years now. When 9 year old kids can call what you run sitting the stands ,predictable is not even close to what you are. But believe me the young men on the WC team are better than what they show, it's just they are not taught what it takes to play football the way it should be played. Too many politics and other BS going on. And nothing will change until the people of Warren County get tired of mediocrity.

ok hereth it goes: WC get the opening kickoff.

1st down: Wilcher up the middle for (maybe) 2 yards.

2nd down: sweep to Officer for (maybe) 3 yards.

3rd down: Mullican back to pass- loss of 15 or maybe INT.

4th down: punt

Riverdale either runs punt for score or scores on 1st or 2nd down.

rest of game: SEE ABOVE.

I hate to admit it but I've watched it for 3 years now. When 9 year old kids can call what you run sitting the stands ,predictable is not even close to what you are. But believe me the young men on the WC team are better than what they show, it's just they are not taught what it takes to play football the way it should be played. Too many politics and other BS going on. And nothing will change until the people of Warren County get tired of mediocrity.

i am truely sorry to read the frustration in your post...while we have had warren countys number lately the kids play hard and that is all you can ask from your players good luck on firday hope you come out to the game

Bddog,

What is your ax to grind with the Riverdale coaches and players?

Did you try to coach at Riverdale? Did someone not hold you long

enough when you were in the crib? Were you not able to make it

as a coach? What exactly is your malfunction?

The only person who has choked is you. You not only sound like

a coward, but you are a moron for putting down coaches and players

who have won championships.

You represent the worst of what happens on an internet message

board.

If you are not a coward, post your name and occupation in your next

post.

Bddog,

What is your ax to grind with the Riverdale coaches and players?

Did you try to coach at Riverdale? Did someone not hold you long

enough when you were in the crib? Were you not able to make it

as a coach? What exactly is your malfunction?

The only person who has choked is you. You not only sound like

a coward, but you are a moron for putting down coaches and players

who have won championships.

You represent the worst of what happens on an internet message

board.

If you are not a coward, post your name and occupation in your next

post.

I tell you what "all knowing" if you think I am a coward, I will be more than willing to meet you in person. We will see if you are as brave in person as you are on here. I do not coach high school football, nor would I even consider it. I work in the private sector, but I have had played football in a big time college program. As for my observations about the Riverdale coaching staff, that is just what it is observations. So there, put this in your pipe and smoke it.