Gallatin @ Independence

wave13

Tnsparty...looks like you are going to be busy on here this week.

By the way...all that talk about about Gallatin and their six gold balls. Well guys, I played and won one and coached won one.....but for the life of me...I can't figure out how any that matters come Friday.

The one thing you got to remember Indy is that green and gold is NOT the Green Bay Packers....just some guys from Gallatin that you need to put a whipping on.

Just trying to weed out the trolls...lol. I don't have a problem with the fans of the teams picking their teams as they should. And I think that the fans of both Indy and Gallatin are doing a good job and have respect for each other's teams. What ticks me off is when someone from other schools come in and start calling names and talking about crap they have no idea about just to stir it up. And you know me I have a hard time not replying. It is my weakness.

The past is just that, the past. The players that won the gold ball are not playing in this game. Indy will be fired up. They have been in the playoffs the last 5 weeks against DC, Ravenwood and Brentwood. These seniors are ready to keep playing football. Should be a good game Friday. You going to be there?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Gallatins Sp. Team play?? This comes from someone who has never seen gallatin's Sp. Team but IHS gets touchback after touchback on kickoffs with a very good place kicker. Just wondering if your talking more on field goals or the kick off/return game??

I want to say that only 2 or 3 kickoff's have not gone into the endzone all season. We have a soph. punter that was hit or miss early in the season but has been very consistent the last few games. Our kicker has been a little off the past two weeks but has one of the strongest legs in the area, maybe the state..

Hope that answers your question...

trash talking from players? i dont no wat gallatin team you played but we are coached not to do that. how many personal fouls do you see against gallatin hardly any. we play all the nashville school and they talk a lot of stuff but we dont say anything but if one of are players slip up we get on him. and the fans dont say anything either. i think your just mad because you thought gallatin was goin to have a bad season but we came back and made it to the playoffs. so make up a better reason why you dont like gallatin next time. trash talking from players? i dont no wat gallatin team you played but we are coached not to do that. how many personal fouls do you see against gallatin hardly any. we play all the nashville school and they talk a lot of stuff but we dont say anything but if one of are players slip up we get on him. and the fans dont say anything either. i think your just mad because you thought gallatin was goin to have a bad season but we came back and made it to the playoffs. so make up a better reason why you dont like gallatin next time.

you don't know me, so please don't make assumptions about why I feel the way I do. When I played against Gallatin, their fans threw trash at us and taunted us all night long. That's why the fans sit on the visitor's side....to intimidate.....but, we won anyways

Tnsparty...looks like you are going to be busy on here this week.

By the way...all that talk about about Gallatin and their six gold balls. Well guys, I played and won one and coached won one.....but for the life of me...I can't figure out how any that matters come Friday.

The one thing you got to remember Indy is that green and gold is NOT the Green Bay Packers....just some guys from Gallatin that you need to put a whipping on.

I can assure you that all of the talk about the gold balls,tradition and playoff apperances are not comming

from Gallatin posters. Gallatin knows that this is about here and now...and as far as that whipping goes you will have it to do come friday night!!!!

GO WAVE

I want to say that only 2 or 3 kickoff's have not gone into the endzone all season. We have a soph. punter that was hit or miss early in the season but has been very consistent the last few games. Our kicker has been a little off the past two weeks but has one of the strongest legs in the area, maybe the state..

Hope that answers your question...

Ok cool, Well seems like Sp. Teams will be a nice battle all night.

After seeing Indy play several games this year, I believe they have the O & D to make a run to the championship game. As long as they play with a chip on their shoulder and believe they are getting no respect, they will continue to win. As soon as they play as though they deserve to advance they will get bounced from the playoffs. They remind me of the Ravenwood teams of the past 2 years with their heart and teamwork. BTW I noticed on the brackets that the semi finals game between regions 5/6 and 7/8 show region 7/8 as the home team. I was under the impression that it alternated each year between Memephis and Nashville. Last year the game was in Memephis. Anyone have the answer?

Don't you worry D.C. ...."every little thing's gonna be alright" (quote from one of Nojo's favorite movies Shark Tales).

You gonna hang around in Knoxville this weekend? I may see some of you guys there.

I'm coming back for this game Friday but leaving almost immediately afterwards so I can make it back for the Arkansas game.

After seeing Indy play several games this year, I believe they have the O & D to make a run to the championship game. As long as they play with a chip on their shoulder and believe they are getting no respect, they will continue to win. As soon as they play as though they deserve to advance they will get bounced from the playoffs. They remind me of the Ravenwood teams of the past 2 years with their heart and teamwork. BTW I noticed on the brackets that the semi finals game between regions 5/6 and 7/8 show region 7/8 as the home team. I was under the impression that it alternated each year between Memephis and Nashville. Last year the game was in Memephis. Anyone have the answer?

Yeah, this seems like an error, but it's the way the TSSAA drew it up. I have no idea how they came up with this, but that's the way it is.

http://tssaa.org/Sports/Football/bracketchanges.pdf

Thanks donathan, As a dad of an ex RHS player I've noticed your posts the past couple of years and have been impressed with your knowledge of the teams, and respectful posts. Wish everyone could stick to your standards. The thread between Ravenwood and Smyrna got really ugly last year and spilled over to the post game. I stayed away from coach t for a while after that. Keep up the good, insightful posts.

Yeah, this seems like an error, but it's the way the TSSAA drew it up. I have no idea how they came up with this, but that's the way it is.

http://tssaa.org/Sports/Football/bracketchanges.pdf

TSSAA has put in a new playoff format starting 2 years ago. It used to be odd was region 1 and 5, and even would be 4,8. The other regions felt this was unfair so the TSSAA changed it to every 4 years and rotate the home team to be this year regions 3, 7. Next year home teams will be region champs of 2,6.