PEABODY @ WESTVIEW

freeacen

Well if those are the things that make an athlete to you, then Moore is still at the top of the list! Im sorry, i understand he is a good athlete, but Harper isn't the best in the region! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have seen both and I really don't even think it is close. Harper is just faster and quicker than Moore. Morre is a very good, above average high school QB. Nothing more, Nothing less.

Harper has talents that no one in the region has. His ability to cut on a dime, run over you or make you miss!!! He can do all three on one play. Moore can run when he has room, Harper can run when he doesn't have room /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 12 hours you have gone from arguing that Peabody is not a "one man team" to ... "all the other seniors make this stuff possible" to ... "Kendall Harper does it again" to this being "our best game ever". In fact, the 12:29 PM post was deleted and you reposted something else. Sounds like a little rebel in the ranks. Kendall is a good athlete. He is going to grab the headlines. Kendall will be going to college on a full ride. Stick with it ThatBigGuy09, things work the way they work.

just so you know i used the school computer and someone got in under my name so dont even start wit me my first reply was me someone else used my name on the second one so dont say anything when you dont even know what ur talking bout

Just so you know, I used the school computer and someone got on under my name. Do not start with me please. My first post was the done by me. Someone else used my name on the second one. Do not say anything when you do not know what you are talking about.

I was just wondering. The 2nd post did not stay in context with the 1st and 3rd one. Although it was posted under your name and anyone could clearly see what was said, I will give you credit for knowing that I am not psychic. Hence the reason I could not know that someone else wrote the post under your name. Just wanted to make sure where you stood. Enjoy the game tonight. What number and position are you?

context:(noun) 1. discourse that surrounds a language unit and helps to determine its interpretation.

Moore is the best all around DB in 8-2A. He shrinks the field better than anyone. Watch the films.

Moore is tough. He is prob the best football player on the field on most nights, even tonite. But, I still think Harper has more athletic ability, he is just pure. I hope westview knocks him around, but he is a heck-of-va athlete. GO VOLS!!

Peabody wins this one 28-24, Moore is a great player and i hope he does well tonight but Harper is the best ATHLETE of the two. Good luck to everyone let the games begin.

Harper may be the best "athlete" of the two but Moore is far and away the better "football player". I'll take the football player. Westview wins by 2+ tds. Go Chargers!!