Tennessee High vs. Volunteer

Yogi Bear

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this years falcon's team compare to last year?

You are looking at the same players on the team from last year with another year of hard work and experience. Positions that have new but still experienced starters at (RG, RT, DE,OLB) RG last year was Mitchell Fleming, RT was Austin Fender, DE Jacob Wells, OLB was me. This years falcons are all Sr basically and with QB four year starter leading the O and a three year starter leading the D its hard to not say that they have a great chance. It can't be said this year they don't know what playoffs are like because i think everyone on the field minus the WR that has played awesome for them this year played in last years game again Tenn High in round one. The Falcons maybe the same team from last year but i don't feel that it will be the same game as last year Tenn high has a great team and i feel the falcons will hold there own and i can bet you this if they are in it come crunch time as shown at Cherokee you might want to watch out..! Good luck to both teams i will more then likely be making the short trip from Emory, VA to watch the what you could call "rematch of last year". With all that said what are we look at different on the Tenn high side of the ball?

GO FALCONS!

GO WASP!

-Ed Smith

You are looking at the same players on the team from last year with another year of hard work and experience. Positions that have new but still experienced starters at (RG, RT, DE,OLB) RG last year was Mitchell Fleming, RT was Austin Fender, DE Jacob Wells, OLB was me. This years falcons are all Sr basically and with QB four year starter leading the O and a three year starter leading the D its hard to not say that they have a great chance. It can't be said this year they don't know what playoffs are like because i think everyone on the field minus the WR that has played awesome for them this year played in last years game again Tenn High in round one. The Falcons maybe the same team from last year but i don't feel that it will be the same game as last year Tenn high has a great team and i feel the falcons will hold there own and i can bet you this if they are in it come crunch time as shown at Cherokee you might want to watch out..! Good luck to both teams i will more then likely be making the short trip from Emory, VA to watch the what you could call "rematch of last year". With all that said what are we look at different on the Tenn high side of the ball?

GO FALCONS!

GO WASP!

-Ed Smith

basically the same D ..Very strong and physical tough against the run with good pass rush...with a much improved secondary. Kicking game a little iffy at times, but not bad. Offense has much better balance...quite a bit more speed in the backfield..very good receiving core with hands and speed and Qbs are pass first, run second type.. most of the Offense are sophs.-jR.

I,m sure we'll get all we want and then some from the falcons..so good luck to you guys.

TENNESSEE HIGH BETTER WIN THIS ONE!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> WE SHOULD BE 9-1 RIGHT NOW. TO BAD WE HAVE TEAMS THAT CHEAT TO WIN IN THE MLC...

VIKINGS BY 20.

ROLL VIKES ROLL

How do you think MLC teams are able to cheat? I doubt they buy off the referees,impossible. Sounds like a

disgruntled fan or player. Sometimes things don't go just the way we think they should. Maybe it isn't

meant to be this year!!!!!!! : coulda, shoulda, didn't.

How do you think MLC teams are able to cheat? I doubt they buy off the referees,impossible. Sounds like a

disgruntled fan or player. Sometimes things don't go just the way we think they should. Maybe it isn't

meant to be this year!!!!!!! : coulda, shoulda, didn't.

I was pretty bad a couple times and thats all it takes in a close game ,but we still had chances just did,nt get it done simple as that, great teams overcome and that night we could not /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

TENNESSEE HIGH BETTER WIN THIS ONE!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> WE SHOULD BE 9-1 RIGHT NOW. TO BAD WE HAVE TEAMS THAT CHEAT TO WIN IN THE MLC...

VIKINGS BY 20.

ROLL VIKES ROLL

Please DON'T WORRY, those same referees will make it up in Basketball for Tennessee High.