Cookeville @ Smyrna

THE SQUAD

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah if every thing goes right can prolly make them from the 50....yeah not all of them have been his fault...like the one against rdale that bounced off the pole..bad snap....sonny didnt even have it up till he was kicking

Thanks I'm glad someone finally agrees with me. Everyone has give the kicker a hard time all year.

COOKEVILLE TO QUOTE ABOVE:

very well coached

does not make mistakes

always ready to play

runs the ball very well

smyrna will have a tough time stopping our rushing attack

couple questions

1. with all that how did you ever lose a game?

2. why do your region standings show cookeville in 3rd not 1st?

3. do you thin cc and lc will both win the state championship they must be unbelieveable

TO QUOTE ABOVE ABOUT SMYRNA:

2 man show

makes mistakes under heavy pressure

My gosh I have never heard so much about a 3rd place region 3 team in my life.

Smyrna plays in the toughest region in the state and is 3 plays and 11 points away from being undefeated with 2 of those losses being against brentwood academy and riverdale by a total of 7 points.

Smyrna you will see is not a 2 man show and has athletes all over the field. Wilkes just happens to be head and shoulders above the rest and as I said you would be foolish to not get him the ball as often as possible.

Talk about no respect

There is not a newspaper or a "guru" in the state that has not picked Smyrna to win. So how can you say that they get no respect. I am sure that Cookeville is just a few plays away from being 1st in the region. Just like Smyrna is a few plays away from being 1st or 4th or not in it at all. Also, there is not a newspaper around that is giving Lincoln Co. a chance against Leb. I hope that Leb. is not thinking that or they will be in for a long night. We can talk all we want, but come kickoff, the only people that can choose if they win or go home is that 11 on the field. I would not bet on this one.

There is not a newspaper or a "guru" in the state that has not picked Smyrna to win. So how can you say that they get no respect. I am sure that Cookeville is just a few plays away from being 1st in the region. Just like Smyrna is a few plays away from being 1st or 4th or not in it at all. Also, there is not a newspaper around that is giving Lincoln Co. a chance against Leb. I hope that Leb. is not thinking that or they will be in for a long night. We can talk all we want, but come kickoff, the only people that can choose if they win or go home is that 11 on the field. I would not bet on this one.

i'm pretty sure cookeville was up ten three to lincon county in the fourth quarter with a couple minutes left and blew it.... And didn't they loss to coffee county also.