Cheatham County at Fayette Ware

Big Country

Cheatham Co. is on a roll lately. They have won four in a row entering the playoffs and are in the postseason for the sixth year in a row. This has been a great turnaround for a team that lost their first six games of the season and saw the mercy rule go into effect for five of those defeats. I don't know if the guys could have any more confidence right now. The Cubs should go out and work hard and get on the bus this Friday for the long (AND I DO MEAN LONG) trip down I-40 West to Memphis with nothing to lose and everything to gain because the expectations this season have already been more than exceeded. I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!

The Fayette Ware Wildcats are a fine football team I am certain and have athletes that can play at the next level. #4 Robert Freeman is a player who is getting several offers right now. I apologize for not knowing more about FW but hopefully someone out there like montague can give me some info on the Region 6-3A Champions!!!!!

INFO FOR CUBS FANS ON THE FAYETTE WARE WILDCATS & THIS WEEK'S GAME BROADCAST

You can check out some more on Fayette Ware's Football Team by going to www.fayettewarefootball.com.

This game will be broadcasted LIVE this week on WQSV AM790 and can be heard by going to www.wqsvam790.com. Click on the microphone in the middle of the page and hear all of the action.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my upset special for the first week of the playoffs. BUT Cheatham will have to play a ball control game with no turnovers and very few penalties. If it is a lower scoring game I like the Cubs. I'm sure that Coach Finley will try to run the pace of the game in the ground and limit the possesions of both teams.

This is my upset special for the first week of the playoffs. BUT Cheatham will have to play a ball control game with no turnovers and very few penalties. If it is a lower scoring game I like the Cubs. I'm sure that Coach Finley will try to run the pace of the game in the ground and limit the possesions of both teams.

u r crazy man cheatem gonna get killed this wk. fayette ware wins by as much as they want!

Cheatham Co. is on a roll lately. They have won four in a row entering the playoffs and are in the postseason for the sixth year in a row. This has been a great turnaround for a team that lost their first six games of the season and saw the mercy rule go into effect for five of those defeats. I don't know if the guys could have any more confidence right now. The Cubs should go out and work hard and get on the bus this Friday for the long (AND I DO MEAN LONG) trip down I-40 West to Memphis with nothing to lose and everything to gain because the expectations this season have already been more than exceeded. I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!

The Fayette Ware Wildcats are a fine football team I am certain and have athletes that can play at the next level. #4 Robert Freeman is a player who is getting several offers right now. I apologize for not knowing more about FW but hopefully someone out there like montague can give me some info on the Region 6-3A Champions!!!!!

INFO FOR CUBS FANS ON THE FAYETTE WARE WILDCATS & THIS WEEK'S GAME BROADCAST

You can check out some more on Fayette Ware's Football Team by going to www.fayettewarefootball.com.

This game will be broadcasted LIVE this week on WQSV AM790 and can be heard by going to www.wqsvam790.com. Click on the microphone in the middle of the page and hear all of the action.

Fayette-Ware has a stud linebacker..Ricky something, I forget the last name..

Fayette-Ware has a stud linebacker..Ricky something, I forget the last name..

#75 Arsenio Keys & #71 Tyler Smothers look like some big boys on the line for the Wildcats. THAT WEBSITE OF THEIRS IS PRETTY COOL!!!!

What number is this Ricky ?????? going to be wearing this week????? I will be calling this game on the air and know very little about Fayette Ware. That's the exciting thing about the playoffs. You get the opportunity to play teams from around the state that you know very little about going into the game.

I give Cheatham County a good shot winning. Fayette Ware has some athletes as they did last year. They played Lipscomb tough for awhile and then crumbled. Cheatham County Staff will have the Cubs ready. I would suspect that CCCH Coach has called or will call the Lipscomb coach this week for his take. Fayette Ware may ended up the #1 seed but by seasons end got beat by the #4 seed McNairy Central. CC may have gotten a big break this week by getting to play FW and not one of the others in region 6. Sound fundamental football by CC and FW shooting themselves in the foot and a coach's brainfreeze could give the CUBS the win. Good Luck