Pearl-Cohn at Howard

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard is better than Pearl Cohn. Already have beaten Brainard and gave Tyner a scare. Best pass defense in the area. Tiger defense generates tons of turnovers. Howard matches up very well. Get Ricks some more touches, he is a great player. #3, they call him quick! Coach Tarver, let Hudson have more than 10 times!

Hustling Tigers 29 Firebirds 20

Howard is better than Pearl Cohn. Already have beaten Brainard and gave Tyner a scare. Best pass defense in the area. Tiger defense generates tons of turnovers. Howard matches up very well. Get Ricks some more touches, he is a great player. #3, they call him quick! Coach Tarver, let Hudson have more than 10 times!

Hustling Tigers 29 Firebirds 20

I think Hudson is out for this game but we have Kedrick Bridges. I think Tarver shouldve let him carry the ball a little more. He is faster than Hudson but doesnt have the vision that Hudson has. Without Hudson this will still be a good game. I dont know a thing about Pearl Cohn that what scares me and they do play good football in that area.

My sources tell me that both pear-cohn band and football team will be leaving for Chatt town at 10:30 eastern time. The band is expected to battle Howard's band during Howard pep rally, this renewing an old rivarly. South Chatt will be jumping all da way to game time. The football team will not be in attendance at the pep rally, but they will be in Chatt town long before school lets out down in chatt. this should give them enough time to rest and get those "bus jitters" off their shoulders, This is gonna be a great game

At our games we have fun win or lose. I dont know why they made the tiger take off his suit. He is a wacky guy but means no harm to anyone. The guy who wears the suit is an alumni of Howard and he just likes to dance and get the crowd involved. I guess it was something to bring our momentum down but he is a great guy with a degree and by no means will he cause problems. The riot should have been that awful smell. Im from the city im not use to cow dung!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pearl Cohn 37 Howard 7.