Oneida @ Hampton

Bulldogs#1

Vader, you must be in santitation.....because most of your posts reek! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Johnson Co. made the play-offs and then.......oops.......lost. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorry, they appeared to be so "strong". Oh well, who knew? Pujo, I know where your coming from....you don't come off as dense as some of your counterparts. Hey, I'm all for people riding behind their teams aspirations, they should. I just think it would be more sensible for your fans not to jump ahead to a future opponent, when the team in your headlights played them so close. No matter what your opinion was of the first game, the result was 14 to 12. The only person I consider "jacked up out of his mind" is Vader, but then that is obvious now.....isn't it?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader, you must be in santitation.....because most of your posts reek! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Johnson Co. made the play-offs and then.......oops.......lost. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorry, they appeared to be so "strong". Oh well, who knew? Pujo, I know where your coming from....you don't come off as dense as some of your counterparts. Hey, I'm all for people riding behind their teams aspirations, they should. I just think it would be more sensible for your fans not to jump ahead to a future opponent, when the team in your headlights played them so close. No matter what your opinion was of the first game, the result was 14 to 12. The only person I consider "jacked up out of his mind" is Vader, but then that is obvious now.....isn't it?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What is a Midway, I thought we were playing Oneida. You may have fans looking ahead ,but our Coaches and players are going to be fully focused on the task at hand. This Coaching staff jusy may have more experience on the sidelines than any team in the state. They are fully aware of who were playing ,they also know its not going to be a cakewalk.

OK I HAVE TOOK IT ABOUT AS LONG AS I CAN. I USUALLY DONT LIKE POSTING ON HERE I JUST LIKE TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS ABOUT THEIR LOCAL TEAMS, BUT ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT HOW ONEIDA PLAYING CLOSE WITH HAMPTON AND WHAT HAPPENED IN LIKE WEEK 2 IS KILLING ME. SURE HAMPTON ONLY WON BY 2 POINTS AND SURE ONEIDA MAY HAVE IMPROVED ENOUGH TO OVER COME THAT TWO POINTS BUT HAMPTON HAS IMPROVED ENOUGH TO LIKE 40 POINTS. I DONT SEE ONIEDA STOPPING THEM ESPECIALLY AT HOME. IF IT HAPPENS OOO WELL BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. I KNOW HAMPTON AND ONEIDA HAVE BEEN RUNNING THEIR MOUTH THIS WEEK BUT COME FRIDAY THE ONLY THREE THINGS THATS GOING TO BE RUNNING IS ONEIDAS BUS FOR THE LONG SAD RIDE HOME, ONEIDAS FANS AND PLAYERS TEARS OF DEFEAT, AND OOOO YEA HAMPTONS SIDE OF THE SCORE BOARD GOING UP.......... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

It would be real nice if the Indian fans would just quit posting this week. The "Big Injun" has heard about some of them and is getting very irritated, that makes life ROUGH on all of us. We have not done anything to be thumping our chest about anyway. Pride, Class, & Character

Well spoken Black Shirt. Everyone be safe traveling Friday.

No one denies Hampton is the favorite. The only "evidence" that is concrete is.......previous match-up. I have no doubt your bunch has improved. Remember how you were just beside yourself that Hampton was gonna smoke us after they jumped all over Johnson Co. I recall everyone comparing JC and Oneida: and the conclusion was that Oneida couldn't hold a candle to JC. Hey, I really don't care if there is no respect here, it's just a bunch of Old Men that wish they could play the game one more time. (and since they can't, they become the experts!) In my book you are two points better than my team in week 2. I think we have good enough players and coaches to figure out a way to shift those two points in our favor. Can we overcome the loss of a solid QB, we're about to find out. Until we do, I hope your thoughts are still on Midway. (it would be even better if the players minds were on Midway, but there doesn't appear to be any evidence of that.) I recall everybody and their momma thinking UT would get drilled this week by the Razorbacks. Didn't happen. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kazito /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok, We get it, Oneida has improved since a 2 point loss to the Hampton in week two. Its OBVIOUS the Dogs have improved since a two point win over Oneida in that same time. I'll say it again, as I did in an eariler post, Oneida needed to touchdowns in the 4th qtr. to put Unaka away.

It would be real nice if the Indian fans would just quit posting this week. The "Big Injun" has heard about some of them and is getting very irritated, that makes life ROUGH on all of us. We have not done anything to be thumping our chest about anyway. Pride, Class, & Character

I think I know who the Black Shirts is, its got to be E F Hutton. When he speaks,everyone listens. Don,t really matter what any of us say's on here anyway. The game will be decided on the field Friday night . The winner moves on The less fortunate should have nothing to be ashmed of.I'll be proud of the Hampton guys ,either way it goes. You are what you are.

I am going to go ahead and concede that both teams have improved since Week 2. But what I cannot even beign thinking is that a team has developed as much as Hampton. I honestly cannot fathom that. Oneida does have a stout defense as I have said earlier, and I think they will slow Hampton down somewhat, but not near enough. They held Midway to 20 or 21 points (21 points, i just checked) that should be enough said. But I think if they hold us to low 20's, they won't get into the double digits. I'll stick by my second prediction and my last, Hampton 28-7.

Stop right there!! Show me more than 1 person on this thread that's looking ahead and I'll chill, but you won't find them on this thread, maybe in your mind but not on this thread. This game will be fought on the field' not on here!! To think you, me or anyone else can predict with any degree of certainty the out come is just nuts. But, let me give you some facts. One, you lose your starting QB and you seem to think no big deal. Two, you are the visiting team. These 2 factors alone are worth at least 2 TDs. Take in the factor that all other things on both sides of the ball are equal. Well, you do the math Dog's by 16!! If all things work the way they should on paper that's that. But things never work out that way. Do I think the Injuns will be ready, I would shocked if they are not.

Ok I still have to disagree with that score...Yes we lost our starting QB,but we still have 11 players on both side of the ball who are out for revenge..as for the back-up qb,being put in the spotlight in week 2 of playoffs is a big challenge and I really think the guys will boost him up and he should play exceptionally well..I just dont see you all stopping players on the offense like Lewallen,Sexton,Hutson not to mention our outstanding and ever improving o-line then on defense..well they speak for themselves..

This will be a great game and different results than the last time we made the trip up there to get robbed,,I mean beat(talk about getting comments on that one)..Yea I am aware you all have made great strides of improvement just as well as Oneida has...This will be a close game..and if it's not..I am sure I will hear about it from your fans..

But folks sorry..I just see Oneida pulling this one off and it will be no surprise to me...

Let the comments about this statement begin...I'm waiting after all isn't that what this thread is about

Okay, I'll bite. When did you get robbed up herre last time? Did someone break into your car? I sure hope not. But if you think you got robbed at the game, how is 27-2 getting robbed? And we even scored the 2 for you. I really hoped its not the game you were talking, and if it wasnt let mekknow what you drive and we will be sure to park you in a safe place. As far as lsing star players to injury, we went through that last year. We know where you are coming from on that angle. Stopping your other players shouldn't be a problem, we did it the first time, second won;t be as hard. (now I can't wait for the comments). Remember, this is my opinion and no one else has an input on my opinion, but feel free to comment on it. The main thing is that we both come out injury-free. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haha. what you all need to do is, next week, call up Johnson Co. I am sure they would happy to beat you all. As for Johnson Co. getting put out in the playoffs. Yea they did, but they were up 14-0 and then perennial power Morristown West come back and beat them. Anyone who seen JC and Oneida play knows who is better. but just keep running that mouth. It will be shut soon enough...

Okay, I'll bite. When did you get robbed up herre last time? Did someone break into your car? I sure hope not. But if you think you got robbed at the game, how is 27-2 getting robbed? And we even scored the 2 for you. I really hoped its not the game you were talking, and if it wasnt let mekknow what you drive and we will be sure to park you in a safe place. As far as lsing star players to injury, we went through that last year. We know where you are coming from on that angle. Stopping your other players shouldn't be a problem, we did it the first time, second won;t be as hard. (now I can't wait for the comments). Remember, this is my opinion and no one else has an input on my opinion, but feel free to comment on it. The main thing is that we both come out injury-free. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you are absolutely right. the only reason Oneida even scored in the first meeting was because the Dawgs kept getting penalty after penalty on one score then a sure INT hit Lunsford's hands and bounced behind him on a fluke pass exactly the same way Bret Favre's TD pass did yesterday. I don't expect the Dawgs to get no where near the amount of penalties and they will be extremely pumped with the way the Injuns are talking on here...