Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

All I have to say is ur crazy. Saying u have no doubt that volunteer will come out with a win. The devils did honestly overlook the falcons last time. It was our homecoming week. All i know is this week there is no distractions and all that means is greeneville will W-----------I---------------N

Think so HUH!!! Predictions on these threads do not win ballgames. Volunteer is READY! GO FALCONS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats easier said than done! Greeneville played one of the worst games they had played to that point. Greenway played bad on homecoming. The Greeneville coaching staff seems to have the Devils very prepared every week regardless(except for Boone, but the coaches can't play the game). The Devils will correct there mistakes. This will be a good game.

I am not one to go out on a limb BUT..... if Greeneville has the offensive execution they had against East, they will win this one. I like their discipline and preparation.Devil defense wins this one. Greeneville by 2 TD's( or a field goal /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> )

r they rly ready...???...don't beilieve they r ready for those devils...

Its monday night tuesday morning what ever you want to call it neither team has there game plan ready yet but when the teams do i bet they will both have it down to a T and they will both play this game as if it's their last cause for one it is but it going to be a great game going for the falcons of course but not over looking the devils one little single bit!

GO FALCONS!

-Ed Smith

All I have to say is ur crazy. Saying u have no doubt that volunteer will come out with a win. The devils did honestly overlook the falcons last time. It was our homecoming week. All i know is this week there is no distractions and all that means is greeneville will W-----------I---------------N

How can that sound any more crazier than what your saying right now (W--I--N). Sounds to me like your making the same exact no doubt about it statement! For you guys to say that the earlier game we played was the worst you ever seen GHS play this year, just keep in mind besides the debacle in Cocke Co. (I think it was a filming of the Twilight Zone or something) that was the worst we have played this year. If the game against us you played is the worst then what happened with Boone? We spanked Boone just like last year and sent their season into a tail spin just like last year! My point is it doesn't matter what happened last week or in week 1, every week is a different game with 2 different game plans by 2 different coaches. Its going to come down to: (1) WHO WANTS IT THE MOST, (2) WHO EXECUTES THEIR GAME PLAN, (3) WHICH TEAM MAKES THE PROPER ADJUSTMENTS, (4) WHO MAKES THE MISTAKES AND CAN THE OTHER CAPITALIZE ON THEM. I think that pretty much sums it up for about any football game played. The only thing I know there is no doubt about is that each team will come to play and play hard so may the best team win in the end!

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

I am not one to go out on a limb BUT..... if Greeneville has the offensive execution they had against East, they will win this one. I like their discipline and preparation.Devil defense wins this one. Greeneville by 2 TD's( or a field goal /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> )

that or more barb... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think if that Greenville coach would play that Davis boy then greenville would have an amazing defeate against the volunteers!

Who are u talking about that davis boy. Oh and football dad. Since that loss to Boone we are 9-0. Didn't u all lose pretty badly to West a team we beat by 7. Whats that tell u. I think its says we overlooked u all and didn't play our best ball