Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volunteer got lucky. Really lucky. Mainly because our #1 DE (well... really our #1 overall defensive player) Elijah Bible was out of the game due to suspension (he would have been able to play the following week).

I'll say ...

Greeneville 35

Volunteer 17

You didn't have Elijah huh thats why he was wearing a number 44 and not 40 right? I was not the one to bring this up this would be brought up by someone who played last year at Tenn High and he brought it to my attention that Elijah did play but not in the 40 it was 44.

You didn't have Elijah huh thats why he was wearing a number 44 and not 40 right? I was not the one to bring this up this would be brought up by someone who played last year at Tenn High and he brought it to my attention that Elijah did play but not in the 40 it was 44.

Thats big if its true. Hey Ed have you heard from Tillson yet lol

Great job falcons...u guys played ur best...Congrats to the Devils and with SOuth U can do it again Devils dont get COCKY!!!...Nice crowd appearence by SOUTH!!!...

Congrats to greenville, they did a great job. But we played our best for one quarter and then it came apart at the seams. GHS took advantage of the situation as they should have and took care of business. GHS didn't let the 2 first quarter INT's get them down like they could have so I was impressed by that as well. A really good running back and your O-line got it going in the second quarter. Another great game by 2 good teams who just seem to match up well with each other and give the fans a good time. Continue to the represent the IMAC and beat South!

Congrats to greenville, they did a great job. But we played our best for one quarter and then it came apart at the seams. GHS took advantage of the situation as they should have and took care of business. GHS didn't let the 2 first quarter INT's get them down like they could have so I was impressed by that as well. A really good running back and your O-line got it going in the second quarter. Another great game by 2 good teams who just seem to match up well with each other and give the fans a good time. Continue to the represent the IMAC and beat South!

To be honest I think that we all know curt is a better Qb but i feel as though cradic is quicker and we had trouble stopping him i know curt probably weighs about 50 lbs more but i like our chances this next time go devils

Congrats to the Falcons for a great season. Man you guys sure brought a lot of people to watch the game, great fan support.

Great job Greeneville for overcoming a couple of first quarter interceptions and a bad call on an intentional grounding which was not.........but that point is not a point now...........Greeneville got the job done.

Big play in the game 4 and about 2 near midfield and Tyler Stewart breaks the line untouched for a stop in the backfield. There was sure some hitting going on in the game. Great game for us fans to watch.

Good luck next week Greeneville, work hard this week !

I have a question to u falcon fans. Is Jordan Sandridge going anywhere to play football. From what i saw he could go to a small D-1 or maybe a D1 AA for a few years he was in on probably more then 20 tackles very impressive performance

The guy can play, and your brother had another good game as well /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sandidge has been looked at by everyone from Ole Miss to Appalachain State to Tusculum and all the local colleges. He very well could play collegiate football. i Know quite a few of the seniors have seen college interest. I heard Cradic and sandidge have both visited Louisville, and they get a million letters a day.i know one of the senior receivers was getting letters from even BAMA and VANDY, and visited Miss State(#12 i believe).. The Falcons center was being looked at as well as several other lineman. DT #90 has visited Virginia Tech. Cradic also has visited Auburn. I know i seen a scout from Southern Virginia Univ. talking to #7,#64,#12,#22,#36,#54 and #90 after a game. How great would it be to see a handful of these seniors go play college ball together. Some of you probably won't believe this post. Probably wouldn't believe that some of those of big schools would look at these boys. But i kid you not, i have my sons letters from a ton of colleges, and about 3 or 4 are D1. Granted maybe they're not SERIOUSLY trying to land any of these kids. But to just get a look from a big time SEC school is an honor. The reason these boys are lucky enough to get these looks is because of Coach Rider and i believe his father. Coach Rider has so many connections on the college level, and of course his father does. They are a great football family. Of course you have to mention Coach Riders nephew Jason Witten, and we've been lucky enough to have his brother Ryan Witten coaching our Wide Receivers and defensive backs. As a proud parent, i would like to say thank to Coach Rider for all he has done for my son and the rest of these falcon seniors. A few years ago none of them would've even got a chance to play college ball. Now the door is wide open to just about everyone of them. Thank you Coach /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now as to athlete269 or whatever.. Quit your crying because no matter what you have to live with the fact that Lil ole Volunteer ended the so called power house TN High's season in the first round. If you're a senior..tough you'll have to think about it the rest of your life. If you're an underclassmen, then stop whining and put yourself in position to get a rematch with them next year. If you're out of high school, Get help cause you're extremely immature.

Sandidge has been looked at by everyone from Ole Miss to Appalachain State to Tusculum and all the local colleges. He very well could play collegiate football. i Know quite a few of the seniors have seen college interest. I heard Cradic and sandidge have both visited Louisville, and they get a million letters a day.i know one of the senior receivers was getting letters from even BAMA and VANDY, and visited Miss State(#12 i believe).. The Falcons center was being looked at as well as several other lineman. DT #90 has visited Virginia Tech. Cradic also has visited Auburn. I know i seen a scout from Southern Virginia Univ. talking to #7,#64,#12,#22,#36,and #90 after a game. How great would it be to see a handful of these seniors go play college ball together. Some of you probably won't believe this post. Probably wouldn't believe that some of those of big schools would look at these boys. But i kid you not, i have my sons letters from a ton of colleges, and about 3 or 4 are D1. Granted maybe they're not SERIOUSLY trying to land any of these kids. But to just get a look from a big time SEC school is an honor. The reason these boys are lucky enough to get these looks is because of Coach Rider and i believe his father. Coach Rider has so many connections on the college level, and of course his father does. They are a great football family. Of course you have to mention Coach Riders nephew Jason Witten, and we've been lucky enough to have his brother Ryan Witten coaching our Wide Receivers and defensive backs. As a proud parent, i would like to say thank to Coach Rider for all he has done for my son and the rest of these falcon seniors. A few years ago none of them would've even got a chance to play college ball. Now the door is wide open to just about everyone of them. Thank you Coach /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now as to athlete269 or whatever.. Quit your crying because no matter what you have to live with the fact that Lil ole Volunteer ended the so called power house TN High's season in the first round. If you're a senior..tough you'll have to think about it the rest of your life. If you're an underclassmen, then stop whining and put yourself in position to get a rematch with them next year. If you're out of high school, Get help cause you're extremely immature.

Thats very good to here i knew there was a few of the players that was being looked at but i didnt know there was that many.

Thats very good to here i knew there was a few of the players that was being looked at but i didnt know there was that many.

Yeah man the falcons have that much talent in the senior class.

defense

#64-He is by far the best football player on the team.He has strength,speed,and a good head for the game.I would go as far to say he is the best linebacker in the conference,and one of the best in east tennessee.To me he is an all state linebacker and has a bright future.I would say all state but thats not in my hands.

#90-a very explosive player and he is a linemans worse nightmare.All Conference

#19-He is also a very good linebacker but i think he gets shadowed by sandidge,but he is also one of the better linebackers in the conference.All Conference

#22-The best secondary man the falcons had and he could sure bring the wood.All Conferance

#20-flew to the ball,he was a great run stopper and he could also play man on man coverage with recievers.All Conference

#84-I would say he lead the falcons with sacks and he was a very good run stopper and he also had some speed.All Conference

#44-good pass rusher and he also had good speed.B-Team All Conference

#45-Good run stopper and like his partner #90 he was also very physical.B-Team All Conference

offense

#7-Keith was a very good QB,and he could really direct an offense.He could run,throw,and run people over (even though hes so little)All Conference.

#32-A great running back,he had two seasons over 1000 rushing yards and had great speed,he could attend any school in the area.All Conference

#12-Very fast reciever with great hands.I think he can play at a small D1 school but nothing big.he didnt have that many catches because he was getting doubled most the time.All Conference

#2-quick,fast,good hands.The only thing he needs is size.B-Team All Conference

#3-He is a lot like #2 he also needs size.B-Team All Conference

#54-He is a very good lineman,in my opinion one of the best in the conference.I seen him play all the positions on the line,and he played all of them very well.All Conference

#36-He is good fullback with speed an strength.B-Team All Conference

#50-A good lineman the only thing he needed was size.B-Team All Conference

#83-Good blocking TE but he needed some hands.B-Team All Conference

great season falcons,and all you seniors...you will be missed