A Question for Grace Christian and Coalfield Fans

Lord Vader

You are nothing but a smart mouthed coward, Over the years ,you,ve bad mouthed The Cloudland kids and Coaches over and over, Show me just one place where I,ve said even one bad thing about these kids.Iknow a bunch of them and I like them just fine. I don,t know about all the near and dear friends I,ve lost, but I,ll probably be alright without them. The Benfields, The Carnetts and a few others are about all the real friends I have down here anyway. Wheather you know it or not, everyone thats snmiles at you or speaks to you is not you;re friend. I like the real kind. I,m not sure you have a friend in the World.

Ok, this is my last post for the year. Our season is over. I really didn't intend on hurting your feelings that bad. Scotty and Jordan's uncle were feeling the same way you were yesterday. I was just wanting to show you how it felt to be brought out on here. Our announcer was wondering why you couldn't have just came up to him at the Grace Christian game if you were bothered by what he called Wannamaker. My point is, there are things you just don't bring up on here. I'm friends with the Morgans and Jordan's family. They have been friends with my family for years. Me and my wife talked last night and I'm going to apologize because it was not my place to get on here and chastize you. I'm going to swallow my pride and admit that I've done more wrong on here than good. I've got a good woman and she's made me see some things I haven't been able to see. This website is a very bad thing. I bet there has been more fights and lost friendships over this message board than any other thing I can think of. I only get on here for about 30 min. a day and look at the damage that can be caused in just a short time. I'm leaving this stuff behind because if you think about it, its really a bunch of foolishness. There are better ways to spend time during the day. One last note, my Love for Cloudland football should never be questioned. I've took time out of my days for years to take players home from practice and I've spent a lot of my hard earned money to supply supplements to these kids during the offseason. I love our kids and coaches. Sometimes, when I want them to win so bad, I become a nut and say things I shouldn't say. And for that I'm sorry. Pujo, I really don't know if I'm a coward or not. I just didn't want you to call here because it upsets my wife. If you still want to whoop me, I guess you'll have to do it the next time you see me. I'm over and out.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this is my last post for the year. Our season is over. I really didn't intend on hurting your feelings that bad. Scotty and Jordan's uncle were feeling the same way you were yesterday. I was just wanting to show you how it felt to be brought out on here. Our announcer was wondering why you couldn't have just came up to him at the Grace Christian game if you were bothered by what he called Wannamaker. My point is, there are things you just don't bring up on here. I'm friends with the Morgans and Jordan's family. They have been friends with my family for years. Me and my wife talked last night and I'm going to apologize because it was not my place to get on here and chastize you. I'm going to swallow my pride and admit that I've done more wrong on here than good. I've got a good woman and she's made me see some things I haven't been able to see. This website is a very bad thing. I bet there has been more fights and lost friendships over this message board than any other thing I can think of. I only get on here for about 30 min. a day and look at the damage that can be caused in just a short time. I'm leaving this stuff behind because if you think about it, its really a bunch of foolishness. There are better ways to spend time during the day. One last note, my Love for Cloudland football should never be questioned. I've took time out of my days for years to take players home from practice and I've spent a lot of my hard earned money to supply supplements to these kids during the offseason. I love our kids and coaches. Sometimes, when I want them to win so bad, I become a nut and say things I shouldn't say. And for that I'm sorry. Pujo, I really don't know if I'm a coward or not. I just didn't want you to call here because it upsets my wife. If you still want to whoop me, I guess you'll have to do it the next time you see me. I'm over and out.

Thank God, this guy talks out of more sids of his mouth than I knew one person had. this is typical of him, give him time, he will be back here bashing, or leading a bunch against Hampton on the visitor's side. It will be nice to get on here and talk some football without his crap.

Thank God, this guy talks out of more sids of his mouth than I knew one person had. this is typical of him, give him time, he will be back here bashing, or leading a bunch against Hampton on the visitor's side. It will be nice to get on here and talk some football without his crap.

I don,t know why he thought he hurt hurt my feeling anyway, Talked about me getting on here to much and following the team my family was with, those are things ,thats my business. I don,t try to tell others who they need to pull for or what they need to do with their time. You only live once ,so you better do what you enjoy . As far as the followers thing goes ,I guees anyone that attends a highschool ballgame is a follower. His own dad has been following Hampton all season long. Nothing wrong with that either, he just enjoys watching Hampton play. The only thing he made me, was Mad. I,m a pretty forgiving person and don,t hold grudges to long, but at the time ,I,d love to talked with him for just a few minutes. I,m better off that it didn,t happen . I,ve got children to raise, hard to do that from a jail cell, and I don,t even think thay supply you with a computer , thus no Coacht.

Okay back to football, so i am from coalfield and i have played both teams . This will be a great matchup because both teams are very fast and strong . to be honest i have no idea who is the better team . This game will be won in the trenches who ever wins the battle upo front and gives their quarterback enough time to throw will win tihs football game. by the way it was very nice to finally meet Pujo at the hampton game.Also i would like to thank the Hampton fans for the way i was treated up there, i never heard one bad comment toward me as a player or us as a team. I would like to wish Hampton luck in the playoffs, so Pujo keep em up and go get em'

I'm from Grace Christian and I'd have to say that Hampton is the better team. The only thing that Midway has going for them is their run, otherwise they aren't that great. I know one of you is gonna say that I'm just mad because Midway ended our season, but your'e right, I am mad. But that has nothing to do with Hampton being the better team. Hampton has the full package, they can run the ball, pass, and their defense is amazing. I would definitely go with Hampton in this one. It will be a good game though. And Hampton, don't be afraid of the Four Horsemen, they aren't that great. Harley Davidson(#8) is the only one that really did anything against Grace. GO BULLDOGS!

Midway's kicker didn't kick against Grace. I don't know why, but Childers does have a strong leg.

Midway also had three guys rush for more than 100 yards against Grace so you might want to worry about more than just Harley. The trio of Stansbury (14-115-4), Robinson (14-112-2) and Davidson (8-113-1) combined for 340 yards and 7 TDs on 36 carries.

The Green Wave also had eight sacks and three picks so they can do a little bit on defense. Plus they had four interceptions the week before so the pass defense might be a little better than they get credit for.

I expect these two teams to meet in round 3 and I've said I expect Hampton to win. It's not necessarily that I think Hampton is that much better, but they have playoff experience, they're at home and they have owned Region 2-A for the past three years.

I think Hampton's biggest advantage could be their size up front. Both teams are very good up front, but Hampton is bigger and could wear down the Waves.

Then again Midway could just score every time they have the ball like they do against almost everybody and it won't matter.

It has the makings of a great one if neither team turns it over a bunch.

Midway's kicker didn't kick against Grace. I don't know why, but Childers does have a strong leg.

Midway also had three guys rush for more than 100 yards against Grace so you might want to worry about more than just Harley. The trio of Stansbury (14-115-4), Robinson (14-112-2) and Davidson (8-113-1) combined for 340 yards and 7 TDs on 36 carries.

The Green Wave also had eight sacks and three picks so they can do a little bit on defense. Plus they had four interceptions the week before so the pass defense might be a little better than they get credit for.

I expect these two teams to meet in round 3 and I've said I expect Hampton to win. It's not necessarily that I think Hampton is that much better, but they have playoff experience, they're at home and they have owned Region 2-A for the past three years.

I think Hampton's biggest advantage could be their size up front. Both teams are very good up front, but Hampton is bigger and could wear down the Waves.

Then again Midway could just score every time they have the ball like they do against almost everybody and it won't matter.

It has the makings of a great one if neither team turns it over a bunch.

i think would be a good game too. i am kinda gettin tired of watching Hampton roll in the 3rd round like the past 2 years. J/K. it seems like Midway can run the ball. It just so happens that Hampton's speciality on defense is stopping the run. Especially, with 2 behemoths in the middle of the D-Line at tackle. Logan Andrews is probably 6'3" 270-300 and Steven Roop is 6'7" 350+...

i think would be a good game too. i am kinda gettin tired of watching Hampton roll in the 3rd round like the past 2 years. J/K. it seems like Midway can run the ball. It just so happens that Hampton's speciality on defense is stopping the run. Especially, with 2 behemoths in the middle of the D-Line at tackle. Logan Andrews is probably 6'3" 270-300 and Steven Roop is 6'7" 350+...

If a team wants to slow down Midway in my opinion you have to slow down Robinson first. He's the bruiser between the tackles ad he runs really hard. He's built like a tailback but he runs like a Jerome Bettis in that it's really hard to bring him down on the first hit. Robinson, however, isn't slow if you miss him then he'll be racing toward the end zone. If you can't slow him down and you put extra people around the line then Midway can kill you when they hit the corner with Stansbury, Davidson and Poe.

Well this discussion has nothing to do with whos better, Midway or Hampton, just a bunch of spammin. how lame. Hampton is better and will win the game

wow!!! i wouldnt say that hampton is that much better. i play for coalfield and hampton is fast. midway is fast. this will be a rushing ballgame. I give hampton the edge because they can throw the deep ball...Midway hardly ever throws i guess because they run all over everybody i dont know..but coalfield ran the ball on hampton at the begining and could not score on the five so we just basically gave up....If Midway can stop the sweep around the end and the deep ball they will win....One more thing for Hampton a little help!! The D-LINE is gonna have to close there splits down or RAY RAY will have a game he is QUICK AND STRONG... If hampton does that they will roll.

HAMPTON 34

MIDWAY 28