Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

It's easy to forget about Carthage. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was looking at Lookout Valley's roster and they only had 30 players on their.

Is that roster correct. If not, where can I find an accurate one.

Correct 30 to 33 Players. We are a very, very small school.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Lookout Valley. We should be at Home. Thanks

You're welcome. We look forward to meeting y'all. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. I would have to ask if I was heading to your neck of the woods.

If you are coming up I-40 East from I-24, you will turn left off the ramp for McD's, Taco Bell, and Timberloft. Turn right for Courtyard and to go to GHS. Sorry, I had the name of the Courtyard wrong in my other post. Turn left at the 4 way stop to go to GHS. We are a peaceful bunch up here until kickoff. Then it's on. Bring your horns or noise makers, they are always welcome.

Turn left and go about 7 miles to the town of Carthage for the other restaurants Croz mentioned.

You're welcome. We look forward to meeting y'all. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. I would have to ask if I was heading to your neck of the woods.

If you are coming up I-40 East from I-24, you will turn left off the ramp for McD's, Taco Bell, and Timberloft. Turn right for Courtyard and to go to GHS. Sorry, I had the name of the Courtyard wrong in my other post. Turn left at the 4 way stop to go to GHS. We are a peaceful bunch up here until kickoff. Then it's on. Bring your horns or noise makers, they are always welcome.

Turn left and go about 7 miles to the town of Carthage for the other restaurants Croz mentioned.

Im sorry but you were correct in your other post it is the Cornerstone. It used to be Courtyard!

It's easy to forget about Carthage. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was looking at Lookout Valley's roster and they only had 30 players on their.

Is that roster correct. If not, where can I find an accurate one.

Oh, I see how it is! You got your new bleachers and now it's Carthage who? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just messing with ya! Good Luck big blue this week. Keep it rolling!

Oh, I see how it is! You got your new bleachers and now it's Carthage who? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just messing with ya! Good Luck big blue this week. Keep it rolling!

Same to the owls.

Anyway, you can come to our game and try out our new bleachers if you want to. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />