Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I just check my e-mail, and I get a nice e-mail with a picture from MO$$$$. Well it's his son's helmet after 8 games on it. Watch out for number 59 lookout valley, he is coming for you!!!!

"kill 'em all, and let the paramedics sort through the bodies!!!"

You would think that the coaches & trainer could get him some better equipment.....haha.....but then again, he'd just tear that up too. Hard hitter that Simms - Arnold too!

Looking forward to some more good, helmet to helmet, smash-mouth football this Friday. Let's bring it boys.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

They could also go a few miles up the road to Carthage and go to El Rey Azteca(The best Mexican Restaurant ever)

That place really good? I've always wanted to try it...

Anyway,go Gordonsville!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THE SQUAD /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Will G-Ville be able to stop Chas?

Probably slow him down, I doubt they'll stop him. But they have enough weapons of their own to keep up with the scores. Their offense is a lot better than Watertowns. Their defense will be better than what you saw from Watertown last Friday as well. Watertown was trying to play with the heart of their defense on the sidelines b/c of a concussion he got in the GV game. GO TIGERS!!!

That place really good? I've always wanted to try it...

Anyway,go Gordonsville!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THE SQUAD /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yes, it is that good.