BA - 35

EHS - 0

BA - 350+ total yards

EHS - 100-125 total yards

BA - 0 INT

EHS - 4 INT

BA - 150 passing yards

EHS - 50 passing yards

Its gonna be a massacre. I'm not a biased viewer here but good coaching, bad coaching, no coaching does not mean a thing if your team is COMPLETELY outmanned. Just happens sometimes. BA will dominate this game. I just can't see EHS ever getting started on BA's defense and I don't know if BA will be forced to punt all game.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA 42

EHS between 0 and 14

not close....

I think BA will win it, but I don't foresee anything like the Ryan game. I think it'll be repectable; if it's not, the damage will be done late when Ensworth has had 3 quarters of being hit by a bigger, deeper, team.

Ricky Bowers has built a good team, and he will wring every ounce of performance out of his available talent. They have a good defense that held a good MBA team in check, and they were pretty physical as well.

And as I've said earlier, I hope y'all are playing overtimes into Thanksgiving day.

I think BA will win it, but I don't foresee anything like the Ryan game. I think it'll be repectable; if it's not, the damage will be done late when Ensworth has had 3 quarters of being hit by a bigger, deeper, team.

Ricky Bowers has built a good team, and he will wring every ounce of performance out of his available talent. They have a good defense that held a good MBA team in check, and they were pretty physical as well.

And as I've said earlier, I hope y'all are playing overtimes into Thanksgiving day.

You are wrong...The BA defense is going to be all over Ensworth, and like every team that has played BA when Chris Jordan is healthy, Ensworth will get run over.

after watching a completely unenthusiastic and sloppy Christian Brothers team this past friday night play ensworth, im picking BA, based on what ive read on CoachT and remember from seeing them play a couple times last season, to pretty much obliterate the tigers.

watson, on the ground, had 170+ even with 8 guys in the box. im thinking jordan will be able to do about as well if not better come this friday night.

BA's defensive front wont play as soft as CBHS's did friday night...not to mention theyre bigger all the way across. i cant see ensworth doing anything to get going against that defense, especially not with a running back that wont make them miss by being shifty. yes, heck run through arm tackles and is fast in a straight line, but sorry, thats about it.

This also isnt the first game between the two schools. Brentwood Academy won 42-10 in 2005

If that is true - I would not have expected anything other that what happened (42-10).

Correct me if I'm wrong, did Ensworth only have a Frosh. and Soph class at that time?? According to previous posts they probably had a total of no more than 80 boys at the school in 2005.

If there is an upside for EHS, it's that the team has gotten a lot of playing time under Bower's system (3 or 4 years). I'm not saying EHS will win this game, but if BA overlooks them like CBHS seemed too - it could be a very interesting game (remember the Mich. game). The last thing you want to do is let a underdog start believing in themselves, if it's close in the 4th qtr. anything can happen. EHS can not afford any injuries during this game (depth is an issue).

On paper BA is the winner, let it be won on the field! Good luck to each team, hope it's a game both fans can be proud of.

after watching a completely unenthusiastic and sloppy Christian Brothers team this past friday night play ensworth, im picking BA, based on what ive read on CoachT and remember from seeing them play a couple times last season, to pretty much obliterate the tigers.

watson, on the ground, had 170+ even with 8 guys in the box. im thinking jordan will be able to do about as well if not better come this friday night.

BA's defensive front wont play as soft as CBHS's did friday night...not to mention theyre bigger all the way across. i cant see ensworth doing anything to get going against that defense, especially not with a running back that wont make them miss by being shifty. yes, heck run through arm tackles and is fast in a straight line, but sorry, thats about it.

Leaving BA out of it, I read the threads last week from CBHS and there was no way EHS was going to win the game. Was CB soft all year long, or just last week? That's an awful lot of arm tackes he ran through, 250+ yards worth. I would have to think that the O-line has to get "some credit" for blowing open some rather large holes?? Did Melrose or the other inner-city team @@@@ up those type numbers on your D-fense (maybe they did?)? Just curious

YamRocks...after all the support for EHS before playing MBA, where is the support now? It seems you are losing your edge after Brentwood Academy lost to MBA. Is there anyway you can validate your comment?

My edge is totally gone on here. The only validation anyone has on here is the performance of the team they support.

I go to Brentwood Academy. I support Brentwood Academy. I do not like MBA so I usually tend to lean against the Big Red...But its cool...