Peabody @ G W Carver

freeacen

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first off congrats to Trenton on the beating of WV. I don't know much about G.W. this year except they have the ability to be a good team. Trenton is a good team, and can play with the best as proved all year. With that bein said I like Trenton in this one. Good LUck to both of these teams, I hope yall have an injury free game.

Don't let Carver's record fool you, they haven't lost to a 2A school are year. I still think Peabody will have the best player on the field, but the whole team will have to play a heck of a game to pull this off. A lot 8-2A fans have said that the Memphis teams didn't belong in the playoffs. I think Carver will make people rethink that after Friday night.

Eh..when your in a Memphis region anyways how can you NOT finish above .500???!!! Trenton will win this one pretty easily!!!! 42-6...BTW Congrats to the Tide on the win over Westview last night!!!

Because they played 4 Div II AA teams, Bolivar, and a top 5 4A school out of Mississippi. Thats 6 losses for 90% of the schools in AA.

Don't let Carver's record fool you, they haven't lost to a 2A school are year. I still think Peabody will have the best player on the field, but the whole team will have to play a heck of a game to pull this off. A lot 8-2A fans have said that the Memphis teams didn't belong in the playoffs. I think Carver will make people rethink that after Friday night.

I guess this game will be played WhiteHaven???????????? Any body know???????

That's what Cude said last week on 97.7

You mean Robin " I /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> Milan" Cude? Hate that guy and that stupid station! It's a Bulldog love fest everybody!!!!

Glad they left Trenton. Good riddance to bad rubbish. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />