AC @ Fulton

MavFan

There is no doubt in my mind that AC can and will beat Fulton on Friday. I know that this might seem like a strong statment to some of you that disagree with this. AC has grown alot since these two played in week 2, and I have no doubt Fulton has as well. I want to know from those who agree and disagree with me as far as what AC has to do to win this game. I think Fulton is going to have a hard time stopping the AC offense. I think people will be shocked at the end of this game. The winner of this game has one step left (Catholic) between them and the Boro.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it is hilarious that yall think AC stands a chance in this game. You say that both teams have improved since week 2 so does that mean the score will be 58-21?? Im confused...it doesnt mean the game will be any closer

Facts first..I am not from AC. But I think they stand a chance. Do you not think AC has improved. Do you really think Fulton Is 37 points better. I bet Coatney doesn't. If memory serves me correct, AC played Catholic closer than Fulton did, scored also. If they (KC and Fulton) met again, does that mean Fulton would at least score on them, but still be lopsided for KC? No.

They both have improved, I just happen to think AC has improved more than Fulton. Both are good squads. I think you just want stir things up a bit. But, that's okay, that's why this site is here. To give our opinions.

Let me give you my opinion, AC pulled the starters in the first meeting mid 3rd quarter. Coach Kerr did it for a reason, and I believe the the AC football team knows the reason and has played better because of it. Fulton knows it too. I am not stupid enough to pick a score, but I can assure you it will be the game to see in East Tennessee. I hope FHS thinks they are 30 points better. I know AC knows better. Ask the Hornets, AC will do their talking on the field.

if you all think there is no chance for ac think again they are a very tough football team they just need to learn how to play the pass...the winner of this game might not be seeing catholic they are hurting and may get beat but not in an upset against ae because of the players playing now....both running back might not be playing along with a saftey...zach vann definently wont play torn acl out for the year is what i hear...good luck to both teams and if its close ac wins if its a blow out its cause ac didnt show up

AC is a quality team i just think that they dont match up will against a very good fulton team. AC matches up well against a kingston or a Catholic who is big physical and runs the ball. it is a well known fact that AC struggles with the pass and it is a well known fact that fulton's strong point is the pass and they arent half bad at the run. i do think AC's defensive front will give fulton's o line all they want and more and i think AC has a very good chance of beating fulton but im not so sure its gonna happen. this may be a slight down year for fulton but they are always ready when it comes playoff time. they've proven that 4 times in the past five years. it will be a very interesting game to watch no doubt as will the catholic AE game but thats a discussion for another thread