McMinn Central

With all starters coming back from last year and all are Juniors what will be the agenda of this team? Will they prove that they can win it all or will the parents get in the way and stall the agenda??? Gold ball is what everyone is looking for in the next two years but will they get-R-done?????? /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all starters coming back from last year and all are Juniors what will be the agenda of this team? Will they prove that they can win it all or will the parents get in the way and stall the agenda??? Gold ball is what everyone is looking for in the next two years but will they get-R-done?????? /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Never have got-R-done in the past and should have a couple of gold balls already in the trophy case.

Why are centrals players quitting? I heard they were down to 9 varsity players.

Just like most other sports, quick gratification. If a player is not a starter or not going to see a lot of playing time they quit. This program competes at a high level, there is pressure every year to compete. I feel that if players see they are not going to play they leave. Not saying it is a bad thing as long as the decision is made before the season starts.

Why are centrals players quitting? I heard they were down to 9 varsity players.

They lost their only Senior but put a true Freshman to take her place. I really don't think the freshman is near ready for This type of ball but there is always a reason why Coach M. does what he does. Might be to motivate the older players like he always does?! The one that quit just got tired of being a punching bag I reckon.. Hope the best for her....... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

They lost their only Senior but put a true Freshman to take her place. I really don't think the freshman is near ready for This type of ball but there is always a reason why Coach M. does what he does. Might be to motivate the older players like he always does?! The one that quit just got tired of being a punching bag I reckon.. Hope the best for her....... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I don't know what you mean by being a "punching bag". Those girls are coached up to play hard on both ends of the court. She was not a starter last year and was at least number 8 in the rotation this year. Being a senior doesn't give a player playing time, at this level, tallent is what puts you on the floor. She is a really good kid, but it was her decision to leave the team.