3.Timothy Ware(BTW)

4.Erik Buggs(Mitchell)

5.Jarvis Jones(Mitchell)

6.James Gallman(Knox Fulton)

7.Kevin Giltner(Harpeth)

8.Phillip Jurick(East Ridge)

9.Mardracus Wade(Mitchell)

10.John Jenkins(Station Camp)

I can't believe you don't have Z Mason(CPA) in the top ten. I know that Jenkins is a junior, how many other of those aren't seniors?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you don't have Z Mason(CPA) in the top ten. I know that Jenkins is a junior, how many other of those aren't seniors?

Plus Mitchell has three players in the top ten in that list. I guess that means they are a lock to win the state. These guys played for mitchell last year and couldnt stop ricks but you got three players on here who cant beat ricks and no RICKS

Mardracus Wade is a soph and Gallman is a junior.Buggs is a Valporaiso commit and Jones is a East Tenn St commit.Buggs is one of the top point guards in the state and Jones is one of the top guards in the state.Wade is up and coming.In the Memphis Fall League,his team won the tournament,and he was MVP of the tournament.That includes players such as Leslie Mcdonald,Elliot Willams,Jarvis Jones,Jason Jones,Joe Jackson,Terrico White,Arnette Moultrie,Ferrokhan Hall and a lot of other players.Not saying that he is better than all these guys,but to get MVP,you had to outplay a lot of them.

Mardracus Wade is a soph and Gallman is a junior.Buggs is a Valporaiso commit and Jones is a East Tenn St commit.Buggs is one of the top point guards in the state and Jones is one of the top guards in the state.Wade is up and coming.In the Memphis Fall League,his team won the tournament,and he was MVP of the tournament.That includes players such as Leslie Mcdonald,Elliot Willams,Jarvis Jones,Jason Jones,Joe Jackson,Terrico White,Arnette Moultrie,Ferrokhan Hall and a lot of other players.Not saying that he is better than all these guys,but to get MVP,you had to outplay a lot of them.

WHITE HOUSE -- BARNES GAINES AND WOOD

no order

Mason-CPA

Jenkins-Station Camp

Giltner- Harpeth

Barnes- White House

Blake- Dyer Co.

Gaines- White House

Taylor- Haywood

Jurick- East Ridge

Dunn- Livingston Acad.

Mitchele- Sycamore

The first 8 I would put against anyone in the state the last 2 are good players im sure 2 kids in Memphis could take those spots but thats for you to decide. They are 2 good players tho.

The best AA player ...Bar None, is Brad Dobner from Chuckey Doak in East Tn. You haven't heard from him because he is a California transfer. He may be the most complete player in years. Everyone has their opinions of home town boys, but this kid is nasty. He is very headsy, unselfish, smart, great defender, and can take over a game at the drop of a hat, but only does it when needed. Google him. He has been a team leader and starter since his freshman year at Amador in Sacremento. The name may be new to you now, but trust me, you will hear more before this season is over.

Justin Blake

Jarvis Jones

Timothy Ware

Ricky Taylor

Phillip Jurick

Jeremy Rhodes

Roger Gaines

Darrel Neal

Erik Buggs

Kenny Greer

This is no particular order.

I would have to include David Vaughn of Milan. When healthy (which was a problem last year), he is the total package. Averaging 25 pg so far this year, but scoring is only one element of this player who does it all including Rebounding, Steals (huge wingspan), Assists and the mind of a coach.

ha. they have two. what do you know. long way to go this year buddy

I will be looking for them to sign. May be a long wait.

gaines...yes. the other two are good but not at the top of the list. seen them and played them

Unless Barnes can go right now he is still easy to guard. Gaines struggles to guard anyone that is athletic.