MR. FOOTBALL FINALISTS

Big Country

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the players from Camden and Lewis Co. Perhaps next week we will see them both on the same field....

Boy what a game that would be. Two MR> FOOTBALL FINALISTs on the same field. "Moose" bein the first nominee in Camden Central. I sure do hope we meet Lewis Co. again I love playin that team, because yall are truly a class act from the team to the fans. COngrats to Crews.

Now Lewis Co. go beat Hivkman, and Camden will try to hold up their end of the bargain and beat a VERY GOOD Goodpasture. But the Lions have the ability to beat the Cougars, and I pray they do. Good Luck to every nominee playin this week, and those who aren't. Those who were nomminated should reperesent Tennessee at the next level well no matter where they go.

I may be wrong, But someone said that Marco Dailey dose not have the grades to go any where.

This, I believe, is false information. If I got in college out of high school he can to. I don't care what his grades are. Mine were terrible, and I'm sure his are not as bad as mine were. He will do fine no matter where he decides to go. Who ever gives him the opportunity will get more than they thought they would. He is a winner.

I just got back into town so I'm a day late...I was SHOCKED when I heard this for several reasons, but as my guy MOTO said, "I'll take it." Here's why I was so surprised...

1) They are actually considering a "TEAM PLAYER," not a superstar. Aaron is about as humble as it gets, but I don't think I'm going out on a limb saying he is JB's defensive, if not all around, MVP. He just doesn't act like it goes to his head.

2) They nominate Yates, but not Head in '05. Still don't get that one.

3) No one at JB, 'till now, would've thought to mention the Yates name in the same breath as Head, Earheart, Rawls, Adkins, Ashbranner, etc... But I'm glad people will now!!!

Aaron has stepped up big time and I hope he gets to reap the rewards.

There's somthing in the water in Stroudsville. Too bad it wasn't in there when I was growing up! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Congrats Aaron! ...now go lead your team!!!