Inter-Mountain Conference

DZbettin

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

endguard you must have a thing against jeff co. always putting them down..cheer up charlie.... and what was the deal senior night over there, all of that sappiness, personally poor taste of class with the way that whole presentation thing went..just telling you what was going through the stands..jeff co has had a rough year no doubt. actually they have had a rough three years now haven't they? there has been about three girls on that team that have consistently shown that they don't want to be there? so why bring the whole team down..the coaching staff will be fine there. don't believe anyone expected miracles this season...

District 2 AAA begins tonight

Jeff Co vs Cherokee

West vs East

tonights losers

Jeff Co. loses to Cherokee for the 3rd time this year- close game, head coaching experience is the difference

East - these teams are not the same as in the beginning of season (injuries), as in the first game coaching will make a difference

it is softball time for these two schools

I saw a great display of class tonight as the buzzer sounded on Jeff County's season. I'm assuming Elliot is a senior by the way she made a quick move at the buzzer to find and give Price from Cherokee a hug and a congrats/good luck pat on the back.

The small gesture just struck me as a classy show of respect after four years of battling on the court. It was nice to see.

I saw a great display of class tonight as the buzzer sounded on Jeff County's season. I'm assuming Elliot is a senior by the way she made a quick move at the buzzer to find and give Price from Cherokee a hug and a congrats/good luck pat on the back.

The small gesture just struck me as a classy show of respect after four years of battling on the court. It was nice to see.

Kelsey is a classy lady from a great family......she will suceed in life just like her brother Rory

Why not congratulate Price?

With two trips down the floor, she won the ballgame tonight.

Up by 6 with about 5:30 to play, she hits a three and then the next time down the floor, she hit a jumper from just above the foul line that sealed the game, with 5 of her 26 points.

Just for you PT, I'm here to congratulate Price

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />