Bearden vs. Farragut in the Qtrs.

FHS_Admiral

HAHAH THATS THE FUNNIEST POST I'VE SEEN ALL YEAR!! ALL YOU DB FANS NEED TO STOP HATING JUST BECAUSE WE SAID WE WERE GONNA RUN YOUR LIVES AND WE DID. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, ANDRE HAS A RIGHT TO HAVE A LITTLE SWAGGER. AFTER ALL HE IS IN THE TOP 5 OF EVERY RUSHING RECORD EVER IN TN. HE HAS 73 TD'S AND OVER 6,000 YARDS. WHEN WE BEAT BEARDEN AND GO TO THE SEMI'S HE WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO SURPASS THE SINGLE SEASON RECORD. STOP GETTING MAD CUZ YOU LOST.

NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously? bro, you need to get a life. andre played his heart out tonight. its not his fault that his offensive and defensive lines got absolutely manhandled. i give bearden tons of credit. they came to play and took it to our offensive and defensive lines. our defense just did not show up. end of story. and as for our offensive line.. well we have alot of work to do in the off season. so good game to both teams and congrats to bearden. and COLORADO, dont try to bring your negative ######## in here. your a darn punk for tryin to say andre was throwing punches

Thanks for explaining why he felt the need to throw punches and his helmet (complete disrespect to the football Gods). Now I understand.

What are you smoking? you find me ONE quote where any DB fan talked trash or said that garbage?

Here you go... 2nd page of the DB/Farragut thread...

your deffinantly right we can win this game. Now i havent seen this running back from farragut but its not gonna be easy for him to run against us. were gonna stick hem right in his mouth. He hasnt seen a defense like D-B's. we have one of those defenses that will just come at you hard. he hasn't been hit like hes going to be this friday. So be prepared farragut. And I have total faith in chris and that he can run his way to a db victory. He ran like a man possessed against oak ridge and im expecting him to the same this week. I just cant wait to see him as a junior or a senior. he has the potential to do something great.

Just throwing this out there.. I wonder if it would have been any different had the game been at Farragut like it would have been if the rules were the same... no excuses just wonderin..

btw Spanky did u ever find those quotes of me talking trash?

TALK ABOUT COCKY,U R.YOU HAVE A COCKY RB IN STERLING.I HEARD AFTER THE OOLTEWAH GAME HE WOULDNT EVEN SHAKE HANDS ,WALKED OFF THE FIELD.VERY CLASSY,GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP,SURE U WILL HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE.NO WAY HE GETS 225.BEARDEN WINS THIS ONE.

WELL THE UNSTOPABLE IS STOPED.DID HE (STERLING) EVEN GET 100 YDS? LIKE I SAID EARIER IN WEEK FARRUGAT WOULD B BEAT.I WONT 2 HEAR ALL THAT BRAGGING FROM THE FARRUGAT FANS.

Good luck in trying to keep Andre' under 150. Bearden may have a good D, but DB talked trash about how good their D was and how they were going to throw a defense that Andre' had never seen before and he ran all over them.... And to everyone who says Farragut is one dimensional, (which they are not) if we can still win that way does it really matter?

FUNNY HA,HA.I TOLD U SO LETS HEAR BACK NOW.

I was at the Game tonight. What was up with Farragut taking the field and staring at the Bearden team after they were on their sideline and running all the way over to bearden's side of the field hash mark throwing there arms up in the air? Were they jesturing to the fans or were they taunting Bearden's team? I know this is a heated rivalry, I was part of it in the 90's, it seemed after the game there were no hard feelings, back in the 90's they wouldnt have talked after the game.

Just wasnt sure on the deal when Farragut took the field at the start of the game.

Congrats to Bearden tonight, my senior year was the '95 season when we lost to Riverdale in the quarterfinals....way to go getting to the Semi's and beating Farragut. Glad I was able to come, both teams played hard and the score was closer than the scoreboard suggested. Beardens D did shut down Sterling. Which I was very surprised to see, I had heard the best you could hope for was to contain him, but he never really got rolling.

I was at the Game tonight. What was up with Farragut taking the field and staring at the Bearden team after they were on their sideline and running all the way over to bearden's side of the field hash mark throwing there arms up in the air? Were they jesturing to the fans or were they taunting Bearden's team? I know this is a heated rivalry, I was part of it in the 90's, it seemed after the game there were no hard feelings, back in the 90's they wouldnt have talked after the game.

Just wasnt sure on the deal when Farragut took the field at the start of the game.

Congrats to Bearden tonight, my senior year was the '95 season when we lost to Riverdale in the quarterfinals....way to go getting to the Semi's and beating Farragut. Glad I was able to come, both teams played hard and the score was closer than the scoreboard suggested. Beardens D did shut down Sterling. Which I was very surprised to see, I had heard the best you could hope for was to contain him, but he never really got rolling.

Trust me ... if Farragut did something "bush league" and "unsportsmanlike" before the game, it was simply an honest mistake on their part /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />. Their players seem to make those honest mistakes alot. They really don't mean anything by them. Last season, when WB played at Farragut, the Reviez kid stood at the 50 during warm-ups and taunted our players warming up (before anyone wants to deny that one, I was standing 10 feet from him when he did it) and this year, they ran through our band before the game while our band was trying to play (and then their fans got on here and said it was a mistake ... it obviously wasn't). Take a poll in region 2 5A of the respective coaches and players as to which team (and which individual player) talks the most trash and shows the least amount of class ... Farragut will win in a runaway.

I was so much more impressed by Bearden's players as far as how they carried themselves and acted on the field. They kicked our butts all over the field without having to taunt and gesture and act cocky. Certainly can't say the same for Farragut.

Trust me ... if Farragut did something "bush league" and "unsportsmanlike" before the game, it was simply an honest mistake on their part /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />. Their players seem to make those honest mistakes alot. They really don't mean anything by them. Last season, when WB played at Farragut, the Reviez kid stood at the 50 during warm-ups and taunted our players warming up (before anyone wants to deny that one, I was standing 10 feet from him when he did it) and this year, they ran through our band before the game while our band was trying to play (and then their fans got on here and said it was a mistake ... it obviously wasn't). Take a poll in region 2 5A of the respective coaches and players as to which team (and which individual player) talks the most trash and shows the least amount of class ... Farragut will win in a runaway.

I was so much more impressed by Bearden's players as far as how they carried themselves and acted on the field. They kicked our butts all over the field without having to taunt and gesture and act cocky. Certainly can't say the same for Farragut.

Congrats. to Bearden.A great win by a team with alot of class.Hope you guys bring home the gold ball.It has been a good year and I hope it gets better. Roll Dawgs Roll /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />