Gatlinburg-Pittman vs Alcoa

Tornado89

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where did all you GP fans go. Did I enlighten you on the unfathomble lack of hope your football program has in the upcoming game ( or next decade of Playoff apperances for that matter) or did I finally make realize the truth and from this realization you were set free from the bondage you were held under when you believed that the Highlanders stood a chance against the best 2A program ever.

Smartest Person: You're like a promoter in professional wrestling. Your comments, vocabulary, and screename belie a person who suffers from an inferiority complex. You interject "prestigious" school. I'm interested, I'll bet you didn't play football but watched it. Correct? Also curious, what prestigious institution? Surely not Vanderbilt, home of Ivy League rejects.

Smartest Person: You're like a promoter in professional wrestling. Your comments, vocabulary, and screename belie a person who suffers from an inferiority complex. You interject "prestigious" school. I'm interested, I'll bet you didn't play football but watched it. Correct? Also curious, what prestigious institution? Surely not Vanderbilt, home of Ivy League rejects.

On the contrary sir I played four years of Varsity Football (I also played baseball but this is a Football post so that does not really matter), though the majority of that time was spent on sideline becuase I played behind some stellar athletes, who did go on to continue their athletic careers at the intercollegiate level and I will be the first to tell you I was nowhere close to being as talented those players. As for this "inferiorty complex" I have I would like to ask where, Mr. White, did you get doctorate in psychology from. I have placed in top 1 percentile on every standardized aptitude test I have taken and am completley grounded in my abilities in all aspects of life Mr. White I have nothing to feel inferior about. The prestigious institution I attend will remain unmentioned because I do like to maintain a level of anonymty. Mr. White if your rebuking the quality education offered at Vanderbilt what Ivy Leauge school did you graduate from.

By the way this board is supposed to be about the upcoming football contest between Alcoa and Gatlinburg Pitman. I understand that my posts offer irrefutable facts that you GP fans can not counter but I would expect more than libel out of an Ivy League grad like yourself. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Randall will be the 1st one to say it's a team effort. Yes, Randall is awesome, but he doesn't make the whole team. If it weren't for the O-Line, he wouldn't have time to throw or have the holes to run through. That's the great thing about football: it's truly a team sport.

The backup QB started in the game that Randall had to sit out, and he did a good job. Of course, it was perfect timing! We could sit and talk about "if's" all night long, but it won't change anything.

What happened 2 years ago between G-P and Alcoa is in the past. We have 2 different teams playing for the opportunity to continue playing for another week. Let's let that go. Yes, it was awful; everyone needs to just let it go. I, for one, am sick of hearing about it. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Would have to agree with you tornadogold about the 05 game. Many things can be said about that game. Here is my take..................Like you say I'm sick of hearing about it. Different players, different head coach at Alcoa. Would talking about it change anything? No. Good luck to both teams Friday night. I'm sure they will both give it their best effort. And don't forget GPs Pittser who is laying in the hospital with staff.

On the contrary sir I played four years of Varsity Football (I also played baseball but this is a Football post so that does not really matter), though the majority of that time was spent on sideline becuase I played behind some stellar athletes, who did go on to continue their athletic careers at the intercollegiate level and I will be the first to tell you I was nowhere close to being as talented those players. As for this "inferiorty complex" I have I would like to ask where, Mr. White, did you get doctorate in psychology from. I have placed in top 1 percentile on every standardized aptitude test I have taken and am completley grounded in my abilities in all aspects of life Mr. White I have nothing to feel inferior about. The prestigious institution I attend will remain unmentioned because I do like to maintain a level of anonymty. Mr. White if your rebuking the quality education offered at Vanderbilt what Ivy Leauge school did you graduate from.

By the way this board is supposed to be about the upcoming football contest between Alcoa and Gatlinburg Pitman. I understand that my posts offer irrefutable facts that you GP fans can not counter but I would expect more than libel out of an Ivy League grad like yourself. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Mr. I'm in the top 1 percentile. (I'm sure you are a national merit winner since your in the 1%, right?) Typically those that brag about themselves are not what they say. If you are really smart you don't have to tell anyone we will know. Things like spellling (Counted at least 10 misspelled words in your first post. Without including grammar mistakes I believe that would be an F at any prestigous school of higher learning), things like not knowing the meaning of libel, things like thinking jackass is profanity. Jackass is a beast of burden. By the way, what did Jesus ride in to Bethlehem on? However, I do realize that it was not used in that connotation. Many players hold a varsity uniform but does that mean they played varsity football? Sounds to me that you just rode someone elses coat tail to success. With the number of colleges in Tennessee and the number of students at those schools, I'm suring sharing your school with us will tell us your identity. Why are you worried any way? Afraid Alcoa won't claim you? Whether you think you are right or not don't slam someone until you've walked in their footsteps. And don't take credit for a programs accomplishments when by your own admittance you had nothing to do with that success. Many Alcoa posters have down a good job not referring to 05. They don't have to mention it. If you've been a part of GP football you are very well aware of the game. My only statement about that game is that GP should never of been in that game to start with. Teams with a losing record should not be in post season playoffs. Is this a problem? Yes, has been for 20+ years. But this is a discussion for a different thread any way. Get a life "Mr. I'm Smarter than You". As previously stated, good luck to all players whether or not you hold a uniform or hold a football.

Mr. I'm in the top 1 percentile. (I'm sure you are a national merit winner since your in the 1%, right?) Typically those that brag about themselves are not what they say. If you are really smart you don't have to tell anyone we will know. Things like spellling (Counted at least 10 misspelled words in your first post. Without including grammar mistakes I believe that would be an F at any prestigous school of higher learning), things like not knowing the meaning of libel, things like thinking jackass is profanity. Jackass is a beast of burden. By the way, what did Jesus ride in to Bethlehem on? However, I do realize that it was not used in that connotation. Many players hold a varsity uniform but does that mean they played varsity football? Sounds to me that you just rode someone elses coat tail to success. With the number of colleges in Tennessee and the number of students at those schools, I'm suring sharing your school with us will tell us your identity. Why are you worried any way? Afraid Alcoa won't claim you? Whether you think you are right or not don't slam someone until you've walked in their footsteps. And don't take credit for a programs accomplishments when by your own admittance you had nothing to do with that success. Many Alcoa posters have down a good job not referring to 05. They don't have to mention it. If you've been a part of GP football you are very well aware of the game. My only statement about that game is that GP should never of been in that game to start with. Teams with a losing record should not be in post season playoffs. Is this a problem? Yes, has been for 20+ years. But this is a discussion for a different thread any way. Get a life "Mr. I'm Smarter than You". As previously stated, good luck to all players whether or not you hold a uniform or hold a football.

li·bel

–noun 1. Law. a. defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.

defamation

noun

. an abusive attack on a person's character or good name

Mr. White said that I had Psychological disorder via a comment that was not spoken sorry I used the word in proper context. Your comment on the beast of burden is absolutely correct but any one with selfrespect or a three digit IQ would not use it to argue their point. I do not intend to boast about myself and let what I say speak for itself but Mr. white questioned my creditials so I thought he needed to be informed of them. I am not afraid Alcoa would reject me Alcoa or any high school for that matter would love to have me as an Alumni. As for riding coat tails this is also false I worked hard and gave 100% like I do in all things I was just an average player playing behind some outstanding athletes like I said in the aforementioned post I have never and will never say I deserved to start or that I was even a good player. Now I did play a lot because my team usually held a significant lead and I pplayed many starters from other teams and not once was that player significantly better than I. I was also unaware that I was submiting a research paper when posted on her excuse me for my lapse in judgment. Now will someone challenge me.

li·bel

–noun 1. Law. a. defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.

defamation

noun

. an abusive attack on a person's character or good name

Mr. White said that I had Psychological disorder via a comment that was not spoken sorry I used the word in proper context. Your comment on the beast of burden is absolutely correct but any one with selfrespect or a three digit IQ would not use it to argue their point. I do not intend to boast about myself and let what I say speak for itself but Mr. white questioned my creditials so I thought he needed to be informed of them. I am not afraid Alcoa would reject me Alcoa or any high school for that matter would love to have me as an Alumni. As for riding coat tails this is also false I worked hard and gave 100% like I do in all things I was just an average player playing behind some outstanding athletes like I said in the aforementioned post I have never and will never say I deserved to start or that I was even a good player. Now I did play a lot because my team usually held a significant lead and I pplayed many starters from other teams and not once was that player significantly better than I. I was also unaware that I was submiting a research paper when posted on her excuse me for my lapse in judgment. Now will someone challenge me.

I've reread Mr. White's comments and still can not find where he said you had a psychological disorder.

belie [biˈlai] verb — present participle beˈlying; past participle beˈlied

to give a false idea or impression of (something)

Thought I would do like you and copy a definition. In other words, you gave the impression of someone who has an inferiority complex. That is not libel. Also, you missed my point. Would have thought someone in the top 1% who have understood. Here it is in black and white. If you are going to boast about being intelligent make sure and dot your I's and cross your T's. The challenge was issued. Were you a national merit, are you afraid (or ashamed) to tell us which prestigous school you attend? Obviously from your post you didn't attend Alcoa. Most Alcoa posters have given GP more respect. They know they are they favored team but anything can happen. Sounds like sour grapes on your part. As for any thing else you say, who cares? You have absolutely to credibility. Good luck to both teams and may we have no injuries Friday night.

I've reread Mr. White's comments and still can not find where he said you had a psychological disorder.

belie [biˈlai] verb — present participle beˈlying; past participle beˈlied

to give a false idea or impression of (something)

Thought I would do like you and copy a definition. In other words, you gave the impression of someone who has an inferiority complex. That is not libel. Also, you missed my point. Would have thought someone in the top 1% who have understood. Here it is in black and white. If you are going to boast about being intelligent make sure and dot your I's and cross your T's. The challenge was issued. Were you a national merit, are you afraid (or ashamed) to tell us which prestigous school you attend? Obviously from your post you didn't attend Alcoa. Most Alcoa posters have given GP more respect. They know they are they favored team but anything can happen. Sounds like sour grapes on your part. As for any thing else you say, who cares? You have absolutely to credibility. Good luck to both teams and may we have no injuries Friday night.

Charger 81 are you really that pathetic of a human being that you have to know who I am and my life story I have told you all you need to know about me. What community college did you attend for a semester, were you a national merit scholar you sad pathetic soul. And assuming I did not gradute from Alcoa might not be accurate.

G-P fans:

Can you give us a rundown of G-P? Who are the playmakers? Who are the up and comers?

What was your toughest game this season?

The key playmakers would have to be the seniors in the backfield and in the receiving corps - Bo Dyer, Bo Owens, and Chase Young. All three have come up big this season. For GP to have a chance, the O Line must play an improved game over last week and the quaterback, Taylor Ogle, must have a big game. It will be interesting to see what changes Coach Hammands will make after a week without Matthew Pittser at fullback and kicker.

As far as toughest game, you would have to ask someone that was able to attend the Rutledge game. I was unable to be there, so I would have to go with last week's CG game. Beating a team twice is always a challange, and they have one of the best passing offenses I have seen since GP dropped to 2A.

As for the "smartest person alive," put up or shut up. Give some constructive input on the outcome of this game or go back to your studies at one of the fine academic institutions you claim to attend. I would be interested to know which school that is, because knowing multiple posters on this board, I'm willing to bet that they are every bit - if not more - qualified than yourself.

P.S. You might want to insert a comma betweeen sad and pathetic in your previous mistake. It would be difficult to get an "A" with that mistake in a high school English course.