Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAY TO GO PEABODY!!!!

WHY IS IT THAT THE ANNOUNCERS HAVE TO BE FROM MILAN EVERY TIME? I DON'T EVEN WANT TO LISTEN TO THE GAME ON THE RADIO BECAUSE THEY ARE SO ONE SIDED. GRACE BROADCASTING NEEDS TO REALLY LOOK INTO THIS AND GET SOMEONE THAT IS NOT FROM EITHER TOWN TO ANNOUNCE AND SEND THE MILAN ANNOUNCER/SUPPORTERS TO A DIFFERENT GAME OR BETTER YET, GIVE THEM THE NIGHT OFF TO SIT IN THE STANDS!

CONGRATULATONS TO THE TIDE ! That's how you go into a "HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT" & come out with a "W" ! Well done !To the Dawgs congratulations on a great run ! I listened to this one over the internet in Wisconsin ! Man what a game ! I have to admit that I was pullin g for the "Tide" since I have a lot of friends that are Tide supporters as well as the fact that I am a sucker for pulling for the proverbial "Underdog" ! Peabody you've gained a lot of respect throughout this season but ............. this one puts an exclamation point on a great season .......SO FAR ! NOW GET IT DONE AGAINST GOODPASTURE ! Enjoy it for the night & then FOCUS on Goodpasture ! TWO MORE ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Milans defense didn't have it tonight, Harper and Johnson did. Missed too many tackles had the one TO taken back for a score and tons of penalties to Trentons none. Great job to the seniors. 2 semi and 2 quarter appearances in 4 years. Harper and Johnson both played great tonight. As for the Peabody fans....Yelling "get over it" while a player is down...thats good....I like ya'll playing "who let the Dawgs out" after the game.

Milan returns a ton of talent next year. 2008 stars monday.