Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

Congrats to Peabody!

Milan,

When going back for Thanksgiving leftovers take a nice slice of humble pie! You guys are good, but you got to respect your opponent...especially in the playoffs!

Are you saying Milan didn't respect a team they have beat by like a combined 8 points in the last 3 meetings? Milan needs no humble pie because Peabody has been the hottest team in the West after the Mlan game.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Peabody. Milan got outplayed. That’s why we lost. It wasn't coaching, reffing, or anything else. As bad as it hurts, we were playing catch up all night. We did catch up and then we let it slip away. It suks but that’s the game we love. The Peabody players were great and seemed to play with very good sportsmanship. No doubt that Harper should win Mr. Football I wish that carried over into some of their fans. (not all of course) Trenton's team has improved in leaps and bounds this year. I wish you the best for the next two weeks. Next year Milan returns several tons of talent. Trenton looses several tons. I hope Trenton can continue to improve and this can be a rivalry to be proud of, but next year don't look good for the tide when they line up against basically the same team the faced tonight, plus a year of preparation.

lamastooth, you're a real class act. I'm pretty sure if (and I pray that it doesn’t happen) Harper goes down with a knee injury next week, while he is being attended to by the trainer, if a goodpasture fan stands up and yells "Oh, Get over it!" THRICE while the crowd is otherwise quiet, you will understand where we are coming from. It has been no secret here on coacht that you are a tactless and classless individual; but to yell that while a high school player, a sophomore with all the potential in the world, is lying on the ground with a potential knee injury is a breed of sorry that I can’t fathom. You have obviously never seen or experienced the pain endured by a player with a Knee injury. You should never be allowed to watch another football game. What if it was YOUR son lying on the ground? Gilbert’s parents were there tonight. Not knowing if their son would walk off the field or be carried. You are worthless. Not only Trenton, Not only Gibson County, Not only Region 8, but all of West Tennessee would be better off without you. Please do us all a favor and quit posting on coacht and move up north somewhere. Worthless

Congratulations Peabody. Milan got outplayed. That’s why we lost. It wasn't coaching, reffing, or anything else. As bad as it hurts, we were playing catch up all night. We did catch up and then we let it slip away. It suks but that’s the game we love. The Peabody players were great and seemed to play with very good sportsmanship. No doubt that Harper should win Mr. Football I wish that carried over into some of their fans. (not all of course) Trenton's team has improved in leaps and bounds this year. I wish you the best for the next two weeks. Next year Milan returns several tons of talent. Trenton looses several tons. I hope Trenton can continue to improve and this can be a rivalry to be proud of, but next year don't look good for the tide when they line up against basically the same team the faced tonight, plus a year of preparation.

lamastooth, you're a real class act. I'm pretty sure if (and I pray that it doesn’t happen) Harper goes down with a knee injury next week, while he is being attended to by the trainer, if a goodpasture fan stands up and yells "Oh, Get over it!" THRICE while the crowd is otherwise quiet, you will understand where we are coming from. It has been no secret here on coacht that you are a tactless and classless individual; but to yell that while a high school player, a sophomore with all the potential in the world, is lying on the ground with a potential knee injury is a breed of sorry that I can’t fathom. You have obviously never seen or experienced the pain endured by a player with a Knee injury. You should never be allowed to watch another football game. What if it was YOUR son lying on the ground? Gilbert’s parents were there tonight. Not knowing if their son would walk off the field or be carried. You are worthless. Not only Trenton, Not only Gibson County, Not only Region 8, but all of West Tennessee would be better off without you. Please do us all a favor and quit posting on coacht and move up north somewhere. Worthless

And I second that motion from Trenton tonight!

what did i tell you devin stayton showed up tonight he accounted for 18 tackles.....forced a fumble,that he also recovered. tamias had over 200 yards and two tds also an interception returned for a td.the offensive line was great so we are not just a one man team every body on the team contributed to the win.

and yes we had two penalties

Should have been worried about Devin!

Congrats to Milan & Peabody neither team quit it was like a heavyweight fight. As for rude, unruly fans there where Milan fans on our sideline taunting all night , but the Peabody fan who shouted at Gilbert to get over it crossed the line. Both teams played their heart out and it was a classic. You have jerks on both sides of the field no matter who is playing. Kent Scott should be commended on the job he has done ,good luck Tide!