Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ever rely on MapQuest to get to Jo Byrns it gives the craziest directions. They will get you there but in a weird way. It depends do you want to come straight to the game or get something to eat close by ie springfield?

Shep if he gets online gives the best directions

If possible I would like both directly to the field as well as through Springfield. It depends on what time I get started after work and the traffic through Nashville whether I can stop before the game. Thanks so much.

If possible I would like both directly to the field as well as through Springfield. It depends on what time I get started after work and the traffic through Nashville whether I can stop before the game. Thanks so much.

First directly to the field.

Get on 24 west

Get off on exit 19 Maxey RD. Turn right off the ramp.

Stay on this road until it ends. (There is a four way stop that is kinda of odd you need to angle slightly to the left. Just stay off of Stroudsville road you will be fine). Turn Left. There is a sign be sure to go Left to Adams not right to Cedar Hill.

Stay on this road until you come to a stop sign. Turn Right.

Stay on this road until it ends. Turn right. You are now on highway 41. The school is a few miles down the road on the left.

Second through Springfield.

Get on 24 west

Get off on exit 35 Joelton. Turn right at the end of the ramp.

This road is HWY 431 stay on it until you get to Springfield. This road ends in springfield at a major stop light you need to turn left. This is 41/431.

travel this road until you get to the junction where 41 north branches of of 431. It is a left turn at a stop light after it appears you have left town.

Stay on 41 until you get to the school it on the right this way. Its 10-15 miles.

Now as far as eating you will pass just about every eating place in springfield on this route. We have on 431 O'charley's Taco Bell Subway Applebee's Pizza Hut Sonic and the Catfish House and probably some I'm forgetting. On 41/431 there is Wendy's McDonald's Wendy's and a really good Greek/Italian Resturant Torino's.

OK well Coach Adkins is much more organized than I am. I do think we think a lot alike. I always made A's in his class because he taught in such a structured/organized way that there was no confusion.

He must coach like he teaches! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First directly to the field.

Get on 24 west

Get off on exit 19 Maxey RD. Turn right off the ramp.

Stay on this road until it ends. Turn Left. There is a sign be sure to go Left to Adams not right to Cedar Hill.

Stay on this road until you come to a stop sign. Turn Right.

Stay on this road until it ends. Turn right. You are now on highway 41. The school is a few miles down the road on the left.

Second through Springfield.

Get on 24 west

Get off on exit 35 Joelton. Turn right at the end of the ramp.

This road is HWY 431 stay on it until you get to Springfield. This road ends in springfield at a major stop light you need to turn left. This is 41/431.

travel this road until you get to the junction where 41 north branches of of 431. It is a left turn at a stop light after it appears you have left town.

Stay on 41 until you get to the school it on the right this way. Its 10-15 miles.

Now as far as eating you will pass just about every eating place in springfield on this route. We have on 431 O'charley's Taco Bell Subway Applebee's Pizza Hut Sonic and probably some I'm forgetting. On 41/431 there is Wendy's McDonald's Wendy's and a really good Greek/Italian Resturant Torino's.

I would just add that there will be an "angled" 4-way stop that you will have to go through (no turns but it sort of turns left) a few miles after you get off of exit 19. The other thing I would add is that you left off one of the best restaurants in springfield...The Catfish House on 431.

I would just add that there will be an "angled" 4-way stop that you will have to go through (no turns but it sort of turns left) a few miles after you get off of exit 19. The other thing I would add is that you left off one of the best restaurants in springfield...The Catfish House on 431.

You are right about the Catfish House for sure I will update the directions also I sure do not want anyone to get lost follwing my directions!

Moto please check my updated directions. Tell me what you think.

Just remember I told you, "you can't trust the announcers".

Listened to the second half broadcast to hear what Moto was referring to. Sounded like the guys did a pretty good job despite the obvious bias. I didn't think it was very professional for the redneck sounding one, Dewayne, I believe it was, to continously call the other teams players a bunch of "thugs". My experience with high level games is that it usually takes two to tango and I'm sure there was a lot of emotions flowing from both sides of the ball. That terminology could of been left off a telecast IMHO...

Moto please check my updated directions. Tell me what you think.

Looks good to me and I'll add one last thing to the Springfield directions...once you get in to Springfield, you'll turn left @ the 3rd light in Springfield. And the left on to 41 is at the stop light at the top of a big hill. Every little bit will help I'm sure.

You are right about the Catfish House for sure I will update the directions also I sure do not want anyone to get lost follwing my directions!

I reccomend the Catfish House for anyone to eat at before the game if you wanna eat out. Its reasonable prices and you get a lot of food. Ex: 2 pc dinner 9.99 and you get fries or bp and then beans, slaw, and hushpuppies and also the best fried okra in the world. This place is very good, best catfish in my opinion.