OCCHS REBELS

sherlockholmes

Good luck to Central...I hope they win more than that..But ,I don't think they have the talent..I believe you're looking at Central with blinders on..I did the same with Lake Co in football...but we'll go back and look at this post later in the season and see...I believe I'll be right

I just looked at your schedule..I have you beating Fulton again,Crockett Co twice,South Fulton twice,Munford again and I see a game at Hickman..I see you will already have played Fulton Co twice,so I'm assumming this is Fulton City..which I will count as a win..So basically a win because these teams are down..So if you have 5 wins now..7 more...Could split with Milan but I don't believe so!Don't believe you'll beat Dyersburg,Dyer Co..

They have played Fulton Co. only once....They play them again at the end of the season...Don't play Fulton City...

As of tonite they are 4-2.....

I see them beating South Fulton twice,Milan twice,Munford again,Hickman County,Ky.,Crockett Co twice,Gibson Co @ home,Dyersburg @ home,possibly Westview at home...I don't see them beating Dyer Countyeither time..It's still early,you can't tell about injuries and other intangibles....The kids just have to stay positive and take each game one at a time and don't look past the team they have on each particular night....

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it was his shoulder and no he sat this one out as well. The Rebels didn't exactly look impressive the first half. The second was somewhat better but they still looked flat on offense. A win's a win but they could get much better. Gibson and Owens stepped up big tonight with 23 and 20 respectively. This, to me, is a better sign than the win because maybe one of these two or even both will step up and become a reliable second and third option for the Rebels. Nonetheless, great win in Troy tonight, but OC's gonna have to bring a better all around game next week when they start districts against Gibson Co.

GC.....Is the Pioneer schedule right??...Have they only played two games this year??...The South Fulton game and the Peabody game??...They play Humboldt then OC on Friday nite??

No, it's not right...I've tried to edit the schedule but a yellow screen pops up with an error message and I've messaged coacht about it and nothing has happened...We have defeated Dresden, South Fulton, and Bradford and lost to Trenton...We beat Dresden by one (54-53 I believe), Defeated South Fulton (95-49), Defeated Bradford by 16 I forget the exact score and lost to Trenton by 5 in what should've been a win for Gibson Co...The referee helped Trenton pull that one out...We had a 13 point lead in the third and it disappeared...Trenton is VERY good this year too!!! We play Humboldt tomorrow night in what will be another very close game...

OC stands at 5-2 and Gibson Co. stands at 3-1...I do believe Gibson Co. will win the game against OC from anywhere around 25-30...Gibson Co. has better overall shooters and quicker speed...People may think we lost people last year but I'm telling you we'll probably be better this year!!! I'll let a score be known on here for the Humboldt game tomorrow night!!

25-30!?!?!? you can't be serious.This is probably two homers talking but c'mon give the other team some credit here. Central has beaten some good teams. I'm not gonna lie the two they lost they playerd horrible in but Gilliam is set to return to the lineup for this game and the Rebels should be fired up to prove that their not the perennial cellar dwellers anymore. GC might win, but OC might win as well. 25-30 point differential will not happen either way in this one. They are very evenly matched I believe.

No, it's not right...I've tried to edit the schedule but a yellow screen pops up with an error message and I've messaged coacht about it and nothing has happened...We have defeated Dresden, South Fulton, and Bradford and lost to Trenton...We beat Dresden by one (54-53 I believe), Defeated South Fulton (95-49), Defeated Bradford by 16 I forget the exact score and lost to Trenton by 5 in what should've been a win for Gibson Co...The referee helped Trenton pull that one out...We had a 13 point lead in the third and it disappeared...Trenton is VERY good this year too!!! We play Humboldt tomorrow night in what will be another very close game...

OC stands at 5-2 and Gibson Co. stands at 3-1...I do believe Gibson Co. will win the game against OC from anywhere around 25-30...Gibson Co. has better overall shooters and quicker speed...People may think we lost people last year but I'm telling you we'll probably be better this year!!! I'll let a score be known on here for the Humboldt game tomorrow night!!

25-30??...LOL...I don't know about that point spread...IF OC can get more point production out of the other guys with Gilliam returning it should be a real good game.....

They have played Fulton Co. only once....They play them again at the end of the season...Don't play Fulton City...

As of tonite they are 4-2.....

I see them beating South Fulton twice,Milan twice,Munford again,Hickman County,Ky.,Crockett Co twice,Gibson Co @ home,Dyersburg @ home,possibly Westview at home...I don't see them beating Dyer Countyeither time..It's still early,you can't tell about injuries and other intangibles....The kids just have to stay positive and take each game one at a time and don't look past the team they have on each particular night....

Obion will never beat Milan twice, but might lose twice as Milan will be the surprise of the District. Milan may have the District's best player, although many will agrue (let it play out on the court). Also, Dyer County will be very good, but do not hand them the title yet. There are lot of games to be played, just like last year when Crockett was suppose to roll over everyone. I do expect Obion to be improved but so will Gibson County and Milan, and it will probably be a fight for second along with Dyersburg.

25-30!?!?!? you can't be serious.This is probably two homers talking but c'mon give the other team some credit here. Central has beaten some good teams. I'm not gonna lie the two they lost they playerd horrible in but Gilliam is set to return to the lineup for this game and the Rebels should be fired up to prove that their not the perennial cellar dwellers anymore. GC might win, but OC might win as well. 25-30 point differential will not happen either way in this one. They are very evenly matched I believe.

You haven't seen us play this year my friend...I'm telling you OC will not handle the pressure we throw at 'em!!!! We got dismantled tonight by Humboldt BUTTTTTTT SINCE WHEN has a player been able to go up for a dunk and get slammed to the floor and nothing called!?!?! Coach Harshaw went bizzurk and got a technical...WORST CALL I'VE EVER SEEN IN THE GAME OF BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!! The player from GC was in the air and two players came from behind and slammed 'em to the floor...that just set the tempo for the night..GC shot bad as well...GC may not beat OC by 25 or 30 but I'll guarantee it'll be right at 20!!! You think we lost Justin Spears, Destin Skinner, and Jerome Donald yes...but dude I'm telling you were better than last year I do believe! We got shooters with Hamilton Hudson, Trevino Davis, Nick Santaniello, and have Ethan Ellis in the post who can shoot the three and almost got him a dunk in tonight and then we have a player that NO ONE has heard of in Ralph Masagna (the player who got CLOBBERED on the slam)...Only team I see us having problems with in the District is of course the Choctaws...

Purple I'll get you a full schedule man...I appreciate it...I've tried several times and this yellow error screen keeps popping up...