Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

Bring It On Over Lil Coach. No Mashing Of Taters Though. Too Much Work. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 We Baking Em. If Ya Don't Eat It Put It In Yo Pocket For A Hand Warmer For The Game. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10Tell HimTo Pace Hisself. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

We have to take him to all you can eat places. He is only 165 lbs and can not get full................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duckman... I spoke with a "man in the know" concerning the game vs. Mt Pleasant this Friday. He said they had seen film of MP and this game "was in the bag".... I hope the Rebel players don't feel this way because I know MP will not go down easy. This is THE GAME that matters so much as I posted on here earlier. Next week is icing on the cake. Last week I saw Melrose get beat by Henry County on a miracle play with less than 2 minutes to go in the game because Melrose had the ball at midfield. Unbelieveable....

If you get a chance to speak to any of the players tell them to turn it up an extra notch. An opportunity like this comes along rarely so make the most of it.

Don't know if I'll make it to your game. I have an offer to see Mitchell and Lipscomb play or may go see HC and Maplewood but good luck and hope you have plenty to cheer about Friday night.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We really appreciate the comments from you neighbor. The kids have watched the film on them and a lot of their friends and parents will read this post too. I honestly believe that this Rebel team will turn it up a notch or two for as long as it takes to get this job done. I saw that quality in this team early on in the season and said so then to the extent that they could well be a team of destiny. They/we are 48 minutes away from getting a shot at the dream. The Rebels have calmed my fears all season and now I believe in them to get this job done Friday night.

For a fact, this game is NOT in the bag for anyone right now.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like our chances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not many outside of MP are giving us a chance. Looks like the Tigers have a lot to prove and some respect to gain. I'm sure they will rise to the challenge. If they hit like they have the last several weeks I will say they will have a fighting chance. I will also say that Mt. Pleasant will be the hardest hitting team McKinzie has faced. They will definately know they were in a battle at the end of the game. Go Tigers!!

No game is 'in the bag' until the fat lady sings. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here is hoping for a good injury free football game where both teams bring all they have got and hopefully the McKenzie Rebels will be victorous.

GO REBELS

Butchie,

Are you having Kosher boiled sow ears? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

No game is 'in the bag' until the fat lady sings. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here is hoping for a good injury free football game where both teams bring all they have got and hopefully the McKenzie Rebels will be victorous.

GO REBELS

Butchie,

Are you having Kosher boiled sow ears? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" LOOK PEOPLE YOU ARE ALL GOING TO SEE BELIEVE THE STUFF ABOUT THE ONE MAN SHOW AND I WILL TELL U THERE IS A TEAM PLAYING AND THE TIGERS AND FANS ARE COMING TO YOUR FIELD TO SHOW JUST HOW WELL THE TEAM PLAYS TOGETHER GET READY WE ARE COMING AND WE ARE /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />