Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" LOOK PEOPLE YOU ARE ALL GOING TO SEE BELIEVE THE STUFF ABOUT THE ONE MAN SHOW AND I WILL TELL U THERE IS A TEAM PLAYING AND THE TIGERS AND FANS ARE COMING TO YOUR FIELD TO SHOW JUST HOW WELL THE TEAM PLAYS TOGETHER GET READY WE ARE COMING AND WE ARE /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I assure you that no one in McKenzie is overlooking or taking Mt. Pleasant lightly. You wouldn't be in the Final Four if you haven't already proved yourself to be a topnotch football team. I expect to see a great football game between two class football programs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope it is an injury free football game.

Stay focused Rebels and get another victory. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not many outside of MP are giving us a chance. Looks like the Tigers have a lot to prove and some respect to gain. I'm sure they will rise to the challenge. If they hit like they have the last several weeks I will say they will have a fighting chance. I will also say that Mt. Pleasant will be the hardest hitting team McKinzie has faced. They will definately know they were in a battle at the end of the game. Go Tigers!!

I wouldn't say that not many outside MP give ya'll a chance in this game. If you check around in areas all around Tennessee that you aren't immediately familiar with the opinions vary a lot. Bottom line is this---------opinion isn't gonna decide this game. Two teams will decide it on Rebel Field Friday night. McKenzie has seen some folks versions of physical football and maybe it was to a point. Trust me, the Rebels ARE physical and won't back off one step if it comes at them physical. But, there is more to winning this one than that. Which ever team brings the most of those "other" things to the game will move on.

This is the semi-finals and both teams are generally the best from their respective areas so...................... Anything can happen. I don't think I would hope to hold the Rebels to 21 points like that one poster posted though. Nobody has done it all year including the team playing Goodpasture Friday night in the AA semi's!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" LOOK PEOPLE YOU ARE ALL GOING TO SEE BELIEVE THE STUFF ABOUT THE ONE MAN SHOW AND I WILL TELL U THERE IS A TEAM PLAYING AND THE TIGERS AND FANS ARE COMING TO YOUR FIELD TO SHOW JUST HOW WELL THE TEAM PLAYS TOGETHER GET READY WE ARE COMING AND WE ARE /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Gosh guy, calm down some. Don't guess anyone from McKenzie is expecting a cake walk over a one man show really!!! We're all just havin' fun on here........don't give yourself a stroke over posts on coachT. This is the final four in class A.......try to act like you belong here.

Gosh guy, calm down some. Don't guess anyone from McKenzie is expecting a cake walk over a one man show really!!! We're all just havin' fun on here........don't give yourself a stroke over posts on coachT. This is the final four in class A.......try to act like you belong here.

Are you insinuating that we weren't behaving as though we belonged? We've been here before --We just want a different outcome!!!! GO TIGERS!!!

Are you insinuating that we weren't behaving as though we belonged? We've been here before --We just want a different outcome!!!! GO TIGERS!!!

what is your deal man i mean come on...he was just saying dont act like the world is out to get you i mean ..mckenzie doesnt take anyone lightly...one game at time...all the time .....no one thinks you guys stink i mena we are in the final four or did that a i got in math class back in the day do me no good....so lets be serious

Not at all. My comments were directed to that individual poster. As far as I"m concerned the Mt. Pleasant posters as a whole have been very good and respectful on this thread.

Good luck Friday night and have a safe trip.

Well, the way the talk is on here, it does sound like all McKenzie fans are saying it's going to be easy, which appears like you are overlooking us. No one from Mt. Pleasant has said anything about it being easy, but the majority of McKenzie fans posting are saying that Marco will get nothing. Someone said we would score 7, well, we haven't been held to that all year, just like yall haven't been held to 21. The same person that said that said that yall would score 42, which Mt. Pleasant hasn't given up. Yall seem to think that Mt. Pleasant is just saying that we are going to kill yall, but I promise you, no one has said that. However, many people have said that yall will kill us, so please don't say that we are overlooking anyone.

I've seen some videos on the McKenzie website, and I'll tell you, yall look tough. I'm looking forward to a great game, which I feel will be a close one.

Well, the way the talk is on here, it does sound like all McKenzie fans are saying it's going to be easy, which appears like you are overlooking us. No one from Mt. Pleasant has said anything about it being easy, but the majority of McKenzie fans posting are saying that Marco will get nothing. Someone said we would score 7, well, we haven't been held to that all year, just like yall haven't been held to 21. The same person that said that said that yall would score 42, which Mt. Pleasant hasn't given up. Yall seem to think that Mt. Pleasant is just saying that we are going to kill yall, but I promise you, no one has said that. However, many people have said that yall will kill us, so please don't say that we are overlooking anyone.

I've seen some videos on the McKenzie website, and I'll tell you, yall look tough. I'm looking forward to a great game, which I feel will be a close one.

Please keep one thing in mind..............FAR from everyone posting on here is from McKenzie!!! Don't guess I've seen one McKenzie poster on here that has said ya'll should just phone this one in!!!!! These two teams earned the right to be where they are and will also have to earn the right to go to the show-----the title game!!!! That's how the McKenzie fans feel about this one.

At the same time, we ARE just the fans. What really matters is what the teams do Friday night on Rebel Field. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

PS---Keep this in mind too. West TN is the swamp end of the state and even though we have a very nice field, it's been a long season and we've had some rain. The field is likely gonna be somewhat "loose" and "well used" this week!!! Especially since we are supposed to get some showers tomorrow as well. Heck, our guys wear swim flippers when it's like this!!!!! The ones who don't have webbed feet do anyway. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey fans of McKenzie and Mt. Pleasant. I'm a newcomer on here so bear with me. I run the mckenzierebels.com website and Murphy's Law has reared its ugly head this week. We have major server problems and we are fixing them NOW. It's going to take some time. We have the Rebel Insider video production posting tomorrow and other stuff. So if you see the website and it just has a parking page, that's the deal. We should have it up at least 80 percent by tomorrow, perhaps even tonight. Bear with us. We really appreciate your patronage from McKenzie and Mt. Pleasant fans...and all indications are there are many Mt. Pleasant fans looking in. We appreciate that. Rebel fans spread the word...and Tiger fans, too. We're not playing games, it's just one of those random things that happens at the absolute worst times. We appreciate the kind words that have been posted on this site about mckenzierebels.com, too. Be patient with us as we fix the problems. In the meantime....Go Rebels!

Please keep one thing in mind..............FAR from everyone posting on here is from McKenzie!!! Don't guess I've seen one McKenzie poster on here that has said ya'll should just phone this one in!!!!! These two teams earned the right to be where they are and will also have to earn the right to go to the show-----the title game!!!! That's how the McKenzie fans feel about this one.

At the same time, we ARE just the fans. What really matters is what the teams do Friday night on Rebel Field. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

PS---Keep this in mind too. West TN is the swamp end of the state and even though we have a very nice field, it's been a long season and we've had some rain. The field is likely gonna be somewhat "loose" and "well used" this week!!! Especially since we are supposed to get some showers tomorrow as well. Heck, our guys wear swim flippers when it's like this!!!!! The ones who don't have webbed feet do anyway. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well Duck it's kinda of hard to distinguish exactly who's a Rebel fan associated with the school area and who's a Rebel fan outside the school area. But I can tell you and others that I have been absolutely dis-heartened by the lack of respect shown to our boys of mTp. And please don't say show me the post because by golly there everywhere.

mTp has made this trip to the semi final game for 2 straight years now. It's NO FLUKE these boys of mTp are here. They are just as the real deal as McKenzie, South Pitts., and Hampton.

Will mTp kick the heck out of the Rebels? Who knows...... Will the Rebels kick the heck out of mTp? Who knows.....

But I do know that if mTp wins, I've got a lot of people to tick off, if things goes mTp's way, for the lack of respect shown to our boys for playing their guts out getting here, this far, yet for the 2nd straight year. That within itself shows determination, drive , will, and tons of character on our guys behalves and demands all the respect in the world for those kids to be here, yet again.

So while I appreciate those like yourself trying to fend off the types of remarks being made from those that shines a bad light yall's way. Trust me when I say I'm going to have a field day with the DIPSTICKS being so disrespectful if our boys get the win. As far as I'm concerned, they don't know a thing about football anyways! But they do know how to run their mouths.

I respect what Mckenzie has accomplished. That's why this is probably only my 3rd post out of 38-39 pages worth. I only wish this deep into the season, others would only be more respectful.

GO TIGERS!

Well Duck it's kinda of hard to distinguish exactly who's a Rebel fan associated with the school area and who's a Rebel fan outside the school area. But I can tell you and others that I have been absolutely dis-heartened by the lack of respect shown to our boys of mTp. And please don't say show me the post because by golly there everywhere.

mTp has made this trip to the semi final game for 2 straight years now. It's NO FLUKE these boys of mTp are here. They are just as the real deal as McKenzie, South Pitts., and Hampton.

Will mTp kick the heck out of the Rebels? Who knows...... Will the Rebels kick the heck out of mTp? Who knows.....

But I do know that if mTp wins, I've got a lot of people to tick off, if things goes mTp's way, for the lack of respect shown to our boys for playing their guts out getting here, this far, yet for the 2nd straight year. That within itself shows determination, drive , will, and tons of character on our guys behalves and demands all the respect in the world for those kids to be here, yet again.

So while I appreciate those like yourself trying to fend off the types of remarks being made from those that shines a bad light yall's way. Trust me when I say I'm going to have a field day with the DIPSTICKS being so disrespectful if our boys get the win. As far as I'm concerned, they don't know a thing about football anyways! But they do know how to run their mouths.

I respect what Mckenzie has accomplished. That's why this is probably only my 3rd post out of 38-39 pages worth. I only wish this deep into the season, others would only be more respectful.

GO TIGERS!

Want some cheese to go with that WHINE?????????????

Mt. Pleasant, away with the cleats and in with the sneakers ...

Off the grass and onto the hardwood ...

Away with the pigskin and in with the leather ...

Get the point yet?

Muah ha ha ha!!!!!!

Just kidding with ya guys ... No need to get all stirred up over an internet forum ... It's not like whichever team is more supported by CoachT posts are going to win ... It's up to the guys in uniform ... All though I do believe McKenzie will win this game, and believe it will be well in hand by the middle of the third quarter ... I'm sure it will be a great one what ever happens ...

Can't ya tell from the start of this post I like to stir up trouble? But really it's all $**** and giggles for fun ...

GO REBELS!!!