Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

Want some cheese to go with that WHINE?????????????

Mt. Pleasant, away with the cleats and in with the sneakers ...

Off the grass and onto the hardwood ...

Away with the pigskin and in with the leather ...

Get the point yet?

Muah ha ha ha!!!!!!

Just kidding with ya guys ... No need to get all stirred up over an internet forum ... It's not like whichever team is more supported by CoachT posts are going to win ... It's up to the guys in uniform ... All though I do believe McKenzie will win this game, and believe it will be well in hand by the middle of the third quarter ... I'm sure it will be a great one what ever happens ...

Can't ya tell from the start of this post I like to stir up trouble? But really it's all $**** and giggles for fun ...

GO REBELS!!!

Nobody getting stirred up here. I've been doing the T long enough to know when to play and when to pray. And when you get to these level of games I like to pray more than play because at this level any body can go home and get out the sneakers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The time for playing was back in the regular season. Now, kids dreams and hearts are broken now more than ever. I'm just trying to keep people respectful and mindful of that. There are NO bad teams now. Only the elite. The fight now is for the right to say your the best of the elite. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigby? Are You Referring To Your Childish Admonishment Of Cascade 11? Is That What We Can Expect? Is That The Low Class Response Us Rebels Can Expect? And To Think We've Chatted Several Times Over The Past Couple Seasons, Of which I've Enjoyed, Only To Find Out Your A Low Class Jerk? Tell Me It Aint So?

A football player on here talking trash should be a major no-no, starter or no starter. I can only hope your coaches discourage you and your players from getting on here and stirring up stuff, I know the McKenzie coaches prefer their players stay off these boards, you should do the same yourself. Having players come on here and try to stir up stuff, whether intentionally or unintentionally, reflects poorly upon the school administrators and coaches discouragement of posting on message boards.

Nobody from McKenzie doubts Mt. Pleasant whatsoever, especially the football team. You're wasting your time trying to explain why MtP is better than McKenzie because obviously you are just stating your opinion because you haven't given one clear bit of evidence as to why Mt. Pleasant is better than McKenzie, you're especially more biased because you're a player, a freshman at that who tend to be overconfident. Okay, you got a quarterback who can run and you've got some running backs who can run, okay thats fine and dandy, McKenzie has a quarterback who can scramble and throw. McKenzie also has multiple receivers who can catch the ball and get yards after the catch. McKenzie also has 2-3 running backs who are really good. One running back, Moore, pounds the ball and then after weakening the defense a little, they bring in speedy Johnson.

All in all, nobody will know who's truly better than the other until the ref blows the final whistle to call game over.

I highly suggest you refrain from posting comments on this board.

You really should let the MP side take care of this guy. No one really knows if this guy is from MP or not. People get on here and say anything to hide their real name. This person could be from McKenzie. You get on here and spout off at the mouth and you think you should tell him not to!! That's a bit hypocritical isn't it!! You said in an earlier post that you posted on here when you played, you just did it at home on your own time. Just because your attending college doesn't mean you are better than anyone else on this board and doesn't give you the right to tell someone else they don't need to post. Two years out of high school, you still have a lot to learn yourself. Who are you to highly suggest anything from anybody?

And by the way he did give reasons that MP is better. He named them off. He just didn't finish the list. The team will do that for him on Friday night!! You might not know their names but you will know their numbers!! I've read these posts from page one til now and 95% of these posts are about how McKenzie is going to blast MP. All I have to say is we will see. The boys will come to play. MP Work Hard! Play Harder!!

Well if anyone is interested I just ran across some interesting stats. I know MTP will say they are not a one man team and I agree there D has stepped up big in the playoffs. However with that said on offense this is what I came across.

Total yardage for the season including playoffs

Team: 4625 yds

Marco: 3266 yds

71% of the total

Total offensive tds for the season including playoffs

Team: 58

Marco: 30 (excluding what he threw I gave those to the recievers)

52% of the total

Total yardage for the playoffs

Team: 1087yds

Marco: 911yds

84% of the total

Total offensive tds for the postseason

Team: 11

Marco: 8

73% of the total

I will let you guys debate what this all means, but to me it seems regardless of what anyone says if you take away 70+% of anyones offense they would be in trouble. However I know that is easier said than done.

(these stats were pulled from the Tennessean and could be subject to debate.)

Do you have access to the stats from the Rebels great quarterback and his team breakdown--I'm sure they'd like to see those too?

First of all, I highly doubt this person is from McKenzie. People say anything and hide their real name? A lot of these guys from McKenzie will tell you exactly where they stand at the game and how to find them, I really call that hiding. Heck, you wanna know where to find me? I got the second best seats in the house.

Second of all, I'm not the one getting on here and spouting off saying who's better and who's not, who's gonna whip who and who's not, the score is gonna be 20 points more than the other, and all the other nonsense, I haven't even called McKenzie out as the winner, I personally say the game is going to be tough hard fought contest, if you call that spouting off, holding a normal conversation with you would be spouting off. If you took everything I said as mouth running, then you took every single thing I said the wrong way. I'm not going to bother responding to the rest of your garbage because you are the one spouting off now saying things I didn't say, I suggest you get appointment with your doctor and have your eyes re-examined.

Thirdly, there's a major difference between football fans and football players on here talking. A players behavior reflects upon the school, a fan's behavior reflects upon themselves.

Fourthly, I look forward to seeing MtP.

Also, by reading your post, seems you're doing some mouth running yourself.

Hey BigDMcK;

If you will look on page 35 of this thread, you will see a player from McKenzie posting as he says "from class". I believe he stated that everyone in that classroom was on CoachT at that very moment. I do know his screen name is physcoman1991 and for all we know he may be a freshman also. I don't recall anyone getting on his case near as bad as this player from mTp. Players tend to get caught up in the hype and the excitement of the game and there's nothing wrong with that. But how they handle it is what they are judged by. The kid from mTp says he is a freshman, so he has inexperience on his side. He's never been to this round before and we're all as proud of the ones on the sidelines as we are of the ones that get playing time. After all, the ones on the sidelines are our future.

I'm a father of a player but not with either theam here. I will not let my child post at all. As a player has no right to be trash talking on here because it shows the lack of class as part of their team. Most of the trash talking on here are hidden behind screen names but the most of them are willing to meet each other. I know that I did some trash talking when we played MtP. And I had to eat my plate of crow. And I will have to eat more crow some where down the road.

I have meet alot of people this season that are a class act. I have no horse in this race but the love of football I have picked a team and I will support that team untill they are out of the race for the gold-ball. As a fan I know that when I say that we are going to win I know that I will have no part in that matter, due to I will not be on the field. And as a fan if we do not support your team or believe that our team is the best what are we telling to our team.

Hope to meet some more fans this week. and good luck to both teams........................

Good post! You seem like a class act.

Well if anyone is interested I just ran across some interesting stats. I know MTP will say they are not a one man team and I agree there D has stepped up big in the playoffs. However with that said on offense this is what I came across.

Total yardage for the season including playoffs

Team: 4625 yds

Marco: 3266 yds

71% of the total

Total offensive tds for the season including playoffs

Team: 58

Marco: 30 (excluding what he threw I gave those to the recievers)

52% of the total

Total yardage for the playoffs

Team: 1087yds

Marco: 911yds

84% of the total

Total offensive tds for the postseason

Team: 11

Marco: 8

73% of the total

I will let you guys debate what this all means, but to me it seems regardless of what anyone says if you take away 70+% of anyones offense they would be in trouble. However I know that is easier said than done.

(these stats were pulled from the Tennessean and could be subject to debate.)

Good Luck to both teams. This is one game I would love to see. Some really talented kids on both sides. I will get to see one of you next week because reguardless of whether we win or lose I will be at the Boro. Hope all the kids play injury free

BTW...Butchie...you cooking steaks again next week if you guys make it? If so count me in /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />