Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

CONGRATS REBELS!!!! WE BELIEVED IN YOU AND YOU EARNED IT TONIGHT!!

1 MORE TIME BABY!!!

To the Mt. Pleasant players and fans,

You are a class bunch and one heck of a football team. This game came down to who truly had the ball last. Marco Daily is the real deal! I speak for all the Rebel fans when I say I hope that young man is ok. I ask a couple of your cheerleaders walking out if he was ok and they said yes. They were two very polite young ladies and wished us well.

You guys are class all the way. Good luck next year!!

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game Rebels.. I thought Comer made a big mistake going for it on his on 30 yd line but after MP scored the Rebels came back and scored in two plays. Good luck in the Buro. Hope I can make it.

Marco Dailey played a great game but his halfbacks didn't gain 30 yds between them. He just wore out in the 4th quarter. MP had a great team too. How many players did MP dress out? Wow.....

Gooooooo Rebels..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just got home from watching one of the two or three best high school football games I've ever seen. Also, watching the two best backs in class A in Tennessee do what each does best!!! Great game to both teams. Mt. Pleasaant very much deserved to be in this game and ya'll are a class act. Ya'll had a great season and have every right to be proud of your team. I'm pretty sure evereyone there tonight got their money's worth. I hope all fans have a safe trip home tonight.

Congratulations to my Rebels. Great team effort tonight!! You never quiit and never backed down. You executed your game plan and got the huge W!!!! this was a very tough game and ya'll did whatever it took to pull it off. We're proud to be a Rebel fan tonight and we have been all season.

We're goin' to the 'Boro Rebels for the first time ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was good to meet you tonight Tex!!! All who missed the tailgate feed at Butchies missed some awesome food and felloship before the game!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

tha' duck

I just got home from watching one of the two or three best high school football games I've ever seen. Also, watching the two best backs in class A in Tennessee do what each does best!!! Great game to both teams. Mt. Pleasaant very much deserved to be in this game and ya'll are a class act. Ya'll had a great season and have every right to be proud of your team. I'm pretty sure evereyone there tonight got their money's worth. I hope all fans have a safe trip home tonight.

Congratulations to my Rebels. Great team effort tonight!! You never quiit and never backed down. You executed your game plan and got the huge W!!!! this was a very tough game and ya'll did whatever it took to pull it off. We're proud to be a Rebel fan tonight and we have been all season.

We're goin' to the 'Boro Rebels for the first time ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was good to meet you tonight Tex!!! All who missed the tailgate feed at Butchies missed some awesome food and felloship before the game!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

tha' duck

Congrats to Mckenzie! Looks like we both made it. Good luck all week and in the championship. Once the SP/Mckenzie thread is started, keep in touch duckman and butchie. We need to meet up at the Boro. I am sure we will eat at Toot's sometime before or after the game.

Marco is best player in 1A hands down. I talked to two guys from Huntingdon and they said he was one of the best, if not the best that they had ever seen. Both teams played hard and their were some vicious licks. I saw Carr, and he runs that offense like a general, but Marco runs with passion. The McKenzie defense just wore him down. They're lucky he cramped and they might be finished for the season. A more consistent short passing game might have tipped the scales and saved some legs.

I Had The Distinct Pleasure Of Meeting Some Great Fans Tonight. The YoungTiger, Reddevilmascot, Kevin38, Raynok, Moto, Texinmac. It Was A Really Good Game That took Me By Surprise. I Would Like To Have Thought We Would Have Still Won Even if Marco hadn't Cramped Up. But I Don't Know. This Game Coulda Went Either Way. Theyoungtiger, It Was Great Getting To Meet Ya. Good Luck To You Sir. And All The fans I've Met And Ticked Off This Season. Mount Pleasant Players Ya'll Was Way Better Than I Had Expected. Good Luck To Ya'll As Well. Hope All Made It Home Safely. And For You No Showers Man Ya'll Missed A Great Dinner. But Ah What The Heck Maybe Next Season. Great Sportsmanship And Heart And Desire. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I Had The Distinct Pleasure Of Meeting Some Great Fans Tonight. The YoungTiger, Reddevilmascot, Kevin38, Raynok, Moto, Texinmac. It Was A Really Good Game That took Me By Surprise. I Would Like To Have Thought We Would Have Still Won Even if Marco hadn't Cramped Up. But I Don't Know. This Game Coulda Went Either Way. Theyoungtiger, It Was Great Getting To Meet Ya. Good Luck To You Sir. And All The fans I've Met And Ticked Off This Season. Mount Pleasant Players Ya'll Was Way Better Than I Had Expected. Good Luck To Ya'll As Well. Hope All Made It Home Safely. And For You No Showers Man Ya'll Missed A Great Dinner. But Ah What The Heck Maybe Next Season. Great Sportsmanship And Heart And Desire. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

For once, I agree with Butchie. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 I must be drunk.

first of all. let me congratulate mt. pleasant on a great season, and thanks for a great game tonite. wow! secondly, let me congratulate mckenzie on a great season, and i hope yall win the state next week. yall have a great team.

now, let me say this...i agree with wuz. if marco daly had not cramped up in the last 4 or so minutes of the game, mt. pleasant would have probably won this game. he couldnt do what he does best in the last 4 minutes while trailing mckenzie, and that's run the ball! how many yards did this young man have tonite...280? 300? mckenzie could not stop him....leg cramps stopped him....and stopped mt. pleasant. unfortunately, thats what happens when you rely so much on one player.

what a great game tonite.....35-32! great plays all nite! this game is the reason that i go to playoff games, even when my team is not in it.

Two class football teams played one of the best games anyone has ever seen. The fans from Mt. Pleasant were very courteous and there was a large following for both teams. Congratulations to Mt. Pleasant on a great year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations to the Rebels for never quitting and getting the job done. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!

Great game Rebels.. I thought Comer made a big mistake going for it on his on 30 yd line but after MP scored the Rebels came back and scored in two plays. Good luck in the Buro. Hope I can make it.

Marco Dailey played a great game but his halfbacks didn't gain 30 yds between them. He just wore out in the 4th quarter. MP had a great team too. How many players did MP dress out? Wow.....

Gooooooo Rebels..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Most agree with you that it was too big a risk to go for that first down on 4th down that deep in our territory normally. But, we all felt that we DEFINITELY shouldn't have run it up the middle on that play at the very least. In the end, it all worked out but WHEW!!!! That drive by the Mt. Pleasant team to score and go ahead used up what was left of Dailey so that he wasn't able to work his magic on us in their last possesion. Hope you can make it to the 'Boro, we'll welcome your support.

For a fact they sure had a LOT of players!!! Football must be a required subject at Mt. Pleasant for all male students!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!