Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

Congrats to McKenzie on the win and good luck in the boro. Also would like to congrats Mt Pleasant on a hard fought game I hated that it ended with Marco hurt like that it really limited what you could do.

Also want to thank McKenzie for the hospitality it was a nice atmoshere to come watch a game.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect you weren't at the game. You have seen film but you don't always get the whole story from the film. Dailey does a lot on his own. He turns a 5 yard gain into a 15 yard gain. And turns a 15 yard gain into a 50 yard gain. That's because he is so good.

You get more from film than you do at the game. It's called replay and slow motion. If you will read my post above you will see where I said Dailey is an amazing athlete and that he doesn't get much help. MP doesn't block well...Dailey has to do it on his own much of the time and MP would be much better if he didn't have carry the whole load. MeKenzie also helped with some missed tackles that allowed Dailey to break into the open field where Dailey is at his best. Dailey makes people miss but poor angles and technique can also contribute

As good as the other candidates are I think Dailey should win Mr Football again this year

Things are just bigger, better and more interesting over here in Middle Tennessee--come on over and see for yourself! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Okay, let me break it down to simpliest form since sarcasm didn't work. A TD is worth 6 points. If MP scored 7 touchdowns, their minimum score they would of been 42 points. Obviously he was incorrect in his 7 touchdown claim.

Okay, let me break it down to simpliest form since sarcasm didn't work. A TD is worth 6 points. If MP scored 7 touchdowns, their minimum score they would of been 42 points. Obviously he was incorrect in his 7 touchdown claim.

Your sarcasm worked--guess it was mine that didn't /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You get more from film than you do at the game. It's called replay and slow motion. If you will read my post above you will see where I said Dailey is an amazing athlete and that he doesn't get much help. MP doesn't block well...Dailey has to do it on his own much of the time and MP would be much better if he didn't have carry the whole load. MeKenzie also helped with some missed tackles that allowed Dailey to break into the open field where Dailey is at his best. Dailey makes people miss but poor angles and technique can also contribute

As good as the other candidates are I think Dailey should win Mr Football again this year

He did win it. Congratulations Marco--2 years in a row! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Let's Not Get Misconceived About The More Talent Phrase. Ya'll played Great Us Rebels Have Admitted That. But Don't try To Muddy It. Good Luck to Mount Pleasant. Congrats On A Fine Football Team. Outstanding Performance Friday Night.

Well buddy I have to agree w/ the athlete thing as far as MP having better athletes than Mckenzie or any other 1A team that I saw for that matter. That doesnt mean that they had the better team or anything but as far as athletes they are 2nd to none in 1A IMHO.

I am not going to sit here and say that their offensive scheme cost them this particular game b/c they were not really stopped all nite.....

Well buddy I have to agree w/ the athlete thing as far as MP having better athletes than Mckenzie or any other 1A team that I saw for that matter. That doesnt mean that they had the better team or anything but as far as athletes they are 2nd to none in 1A IMHO.

I am not going to sit here and say that their offensive scheme cost them this particular game b/c they were not really stopped all nite.....

AthletheS? You mean athlethes as in ... plural? More than one? Like, more than just Dailey? Where were they hiding in the McKenzie game? Besides the one grab by Corlew.

AthletheS? You mean athlethes as in ... plural? More than one? Like, more than just Dailey? Where were they hiding in the McKenzie game? Besides the one grab by Corlew.

There are offensive and defensive athletes and well on offense they only choose to utilize 1 which is Marco and although Mckenzie won the game they did NOT stop Marco and the offense. They lost b/c they couldnt stop Mckenzie from scoring w/ them. They have a huge offensive line and they are very athletic as well as they all move really for their size. Dont act like they didnt have better all-around athletic ability than Mckenzie b/c if you were at that game then you saw that just as I did. Now having said that, Mckenzie slightly had the better all-around team which is why they slightly won. Good luck this week in the finals Rebels.....

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. Are You Running For Represenative Of Your District Or Region? But You gathered This Opinion After Seeing Mckenzie Play Once? In A 35 to 32 Game? What If Mckenzie Had Played Lights Out No Huddle Offense And Blew MTP Out Of The Game? Would That Have Slighted Your Opinion? Now Mtp Played Great. We Said that. Do We Need To Participate In This Argument Further? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

If you have someone handing the ball off you have one guy that could be blocking that isn't. With him taking a direct snap you have one more person in front lead blocking. That's why we and he were as successful. We had one extra blocker that most teams couldn't account for.

Good point.