Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

Trust me we hear this before every game .... Hampton first of all congrats on a 13-0 season. you have to have a heck of a team to get to 13-0.. BUT it end's here.. no way have you seen a team as strong and as fast as southpitt.. I know I know you have speed too... but 6 back;s with 4.6 speed or better? and you never know which will get the ball. so what do you do? double team robinson, Jones will run over you, double him and Mitchell will run around you no matter what you do to #24 robinson he will run around and over you.. our whole line bench's over 300lbs with one that Bench's 425.. we have had alot bigger team's say they would handle us.. I have not seen a team all year out man our defline or push them around nor our off line... our whole team will swarm to the ball like bee's on honey... I havnt seen one Fan on here after seeing spitt play this year leaving without saying WOW.... all i can say is what ive said before every game.. better strap the head gear up tight and loosing up ya neck's east and west cause you will be turning that way alot...this spitt team will hit you make no mistake about it... please dont come down here thinking we havnt faced a team as good as yours all year.... Region 4!!!! enough said!!!!!

Mighty sweet on yourself aren't you geno!!!! LOL!!

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wel well well well well, here we go ,I've thought we would be seeing these 2 for quite some time, The only team I thought had a shot of knocking off South Pitt was Trousdale. I still think they were the best team in region 4. Region was a little down ,but definately still quality teams who could beat alot of teams in the state. South Pitt is no doubt a great team with alot of pride ,heart and talent. Hampton is also a very good team and these boys deserve only the best. Regardless of what happens in this game,I've received my monies worth several times over. Just go out and give it all you got on every play and you are a winner.

On another note, I don't think I would rule out whoever comes out of the west. They look like a handful to me.

After they put the TC mercy rule in effect on your little dawgs Friday night, you'll be thinking a little differently of region 4. Mark my words!! Any 1 of those 3 teams in Region 4 would have waxed your Dawgs. Those big lineman you got are to slow to hang with these guys.

This is the 2nd post I've read about trashing region 4! Where in the post that your complaining about do you get this? I also beleive region 4 was not as strong as in past seasons. Does that mean i thik they stunk!! NO WAY!!! Just not their best year!!! Grow up!!

Trust me we hear this before every game .... Hampton first of all congrats on a 13-0 season. you have to have a heck of a team to get to 13-0.. BUT it end's here.. no way have you seen a team as strong and as fast as southpitt.. I know I know you have speed too... but 6 back;s with 4.6 speed or better? and you never know which will get the ball. so what do you do? double team robinson, Jones will run over you, double him and Mitchell will run around you no matter what you do to #24 robinson he will run around and over you.. our whole line bench's over 300lbs with one that Bench's 425.. we have had alot bigger team's say they would handle us.. I have not seen a team all year out man our defline or push them around nor our off line... our whole team will swarm to the ball like bee's on honey... I havnt seen one Fan on here after seeing spitt play this year leaving without saying WOW.... all i can say is what ive said before every game.. better strap the head gear up tight and loosing up ya neck's east and west cause you will be turning that way alot...this spitt team will hit you make no mistake about it... please dont come down here thinking we havnt faced a team as good as yours all year.... Region 4!!!! enough said!!!!!

Geno, you sure are brave to say "It ends here". We have heard that all year as well. As far as strenght and speed, I have seen it, about 13 times this year. As far as my saying 33 points will be hard to get, I believe that. You have to have the ball, and we are a clock-killing team. No doubt you all have had a great year and I have seen posters on here say "WOW". I beleive you all did wow them. Region 4 was down this year, you all are up. I beleive you may be "wow"ed yourself. We ain't slackers. Midway boasted of 3 backs that were hard to catch or bring down and we managed okay there. Just don't make a fool of yourself by thinking this is a cakewalk, because South Pitt will know that we have been there win or lose. Ask Midway, they got hit alot and hard.

I mean no disrespect by this post, but understand I will defend Hampton to whatever extreme. This will be a battle, one that people will talk about for awhile.

Geno, you sure are brave to say "It ends here". We have heard that all year as well. As far as strenght and speed, I have seen it, about 13 times this year. As far as my saying 33 points will be hard to get, I believe that. You have to have the ball, and we are a clock-killing team. No doubt you all have had a great year and I have seen posters on here say "WOW". I beleive you all did wow them. Region 4 was down this year, you all are up. I beleive you may be "wow"ed yourself. We ain't slackers. Midway boasted of 3 backs that were hard to catch or bring down and we managed okay there. Just don't make a fool of yourself by thinking this is a cakewalk, because South Pitt will know that we have been there win or lose. Ask Midway, they got hit alot and hard.

I mean no disrespect by this post, but understand I will defend Hampton to whatever extreme. This will be a battle, one that people will talk about for awhile.

Old Pirate says take what Geno says lightly, he obviously gets carried away with his comments. OP says Geno has obviously been on the recieving end of a few frying pans. SP fans exspect a hard fought game come Friday. OP will say your bulldogs better re-fuel their jet packs if they plan on sinking the Pirate battle ship.

Now guys I am a mutual here but have seen Hampton play twice this year,,I really think they stand a good chance.Now NO I havent seen south pitt play but regardless of who wins and I am really thinking it could be Hampton eventhough,imo, this will not be a high scoring game.Hampton has no problem on controlling the game clock.Good luck Hampton and make them pirates walk their own plank!!!!!!!

Yeah usually whoever scored the mosr points wins!LOL! How big is Hampton, and how physical are they up front. I went to SP- Gville and it wasn' t as close as the scoreboard said. S Pitt dominated. I hope it will be a good game. If Hampton cant stop 24 b/w the tackles they are doomed. Anyway, hope y'all have a safe trip to SPitt.

Hamtpon's line is huge. They have Steven Roop 6'7" 365, Logan Andrews 6'3" 270-300, and Mario Pahumba 6'1" 300-320. There has not been a team run on Hampton all year long. I gaurantee you that Hampton will not be suprised with what S. Pitt does. They will know what they are up against. I also think region 4 was down this year and everyone I talk to who has een the region 4 teams play says the same thing. This will not be a blowout. Hampton is too strong, too fast, and too smart for that. I think it will be a great game...

Actually, there is only one champion every year. Just because you make it to the semis doesn't make you a champion. You must not have any championships!

Read more carefully!! The post does not say anything about State Champion, but if you would like to give back your standing as Conferance and region Champs that's up to you!! Give me a brake!! Please tell me your smarter than you appear!