Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

HOW CAN HAMPTON GET ON HERE AND BRAG AND PUT DOWN ANY OTHER CARTER COUNTY TEAM WHEN THEY LIED ABOUT HOW MANY STUDENTS WENT TO THERE SCHOOL SO THEY COULD DROP DOWN TO 1A…….. BECAUSE THEY JUST WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO COMPETE IN 2A…………. ALSO YOU IDOLIZE A MAN CALLED POOPOO WHO ONLY TALKS GOOD ABOUT YOU BECAUSE OF HIS NEPHEW………….. THEY ARE USING YOUR SCHOOL AND YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW IT…………. LUNSFORDS COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HAMPTON IT’S A JOB FOR DADDY AND GOOD 1A TEAM AROUND HERE FOR LIL MIKEY……………. WAKE UP HAMPTON CAUSE TSSAA WILL BE INVESTIGATING SOON……………

Hampton in no way cheated on the count. Anyone who says that is stupid (gr8one).At the time when the count took place, I was a senior at Hampton. Our senior class graduated 67 students. THAT IS A FACT NOT JUST HEAR SAY!!! In order for Hampton to be over 400 kids, the other 3 classes would have to have well over 100 kids in each class. Everyone should be able to cearly see what I am trying to say. why do the Stoner Creekers continue to cry about this? they are the only ones that I ever hear say anything like that. you don't hear people from Cloudland getting on here and saying crap like this. the stoner creekers should just stay on the baseball boards (since they are clearly overmatched by every school in the county at football, basketball, and academics) and tend to their meth labs...

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will attempt to answer a few Hampton questions. How good is SP. Could they this year have beaten the TC team of 2005? NO. Give TCs coach better athelets and he will kill any team in 1A most 2As, and a bunch of 3As. But it wouldnt be a blowout. Could SP team beat FCs last years team? YES. But it would be close. Without Townsend, can Hampton beat SP? I dont see it happening, unless SP shoots themselves in the foot..I think the question is to Hampton, how did you get so good from last year with the same team minus Townsend? Take of the tunnel vision glasses and look around. Reality check is on the way this Friday.

Not just because they beat GV. I say this. Because I actually watch the game and see whats happening while I support my team. How good Hamptons coaches are will also play a huge part in this game. SP has something no other team has in 1A. They have a hometown, NFL player to give some advise and inspire the team. Does this help? You tell me. Just for fun. Can any Hamton fans do their homework and tell me who this NFL star is? And was he in SP during this years season? I know the answer, I am just seeing how good your homework is.

Unlike some people on here, I'm going to keep it clean. I know South Pitt is #1, undefeated and playing at home. I also know that Hampton is #2, undefeated, and playing in the semis for the third year in a row. I really don't get where some people are saying that S.Pitt will absolutely blow Hampton off the field. The only real blow-out this bunch has suffered occured in the 2005 semis against Trousdale, the best team I've seen in many, many years. Now it may be that Hampton loses. If so, I'll be back on here congratulating both Hampton for the amazing year and S.Pitt for the victory. I'm expecting a close game, with a LOT of very hard hitting. How Hampton's line fares in the game will determine the outcome. They're very big, and surprisingly fast. If S.Pitt gets past them on offense, oh boy. If Hampton contains them, we've got a great game. Only time will tell, but win or lose, the Hampton boys have nothing to hang their heads about afterwards. To have made it this far three years in a row is amazing, and it also qualifies them as champions, no matter what some people define "champion" as. Go Dogs!

I will attempt to answer a few Hampton questions. How good is SP. Could they this year have beaten the TC team of 2005? NO. Give TCs coach better athelets and he will kill any team in 1A most 2As, and a bunch of 3As. But it wouldnt be a blowout. Could SP team beat FCs last years team? YES. But it would be close. Without Townsend, can Hampton beat SP? I dont see it happening, unless SP shoots themselves in the foot..I think the question is to Hampton, how did you get so good from last year with the same team minus Townsend? Take of the tunnel vision glasses and look around. Reality check is on the way this Friday.

Not just because they beat GV. I say this. Because I actually watch the game and see whats happening while I support my team. How good Hamptons coaches are will also play a huge part in this game. SP has something no other team has in 1A. They have a hometown, NFL player to give some advise and inspire the team. Does this help? You tell me. Just for fun. Can any Hamton fans do their homework and tell me who this NFL star is? And was he in SP during this years season? I know the answer, I am just seeing how good your homework is.

the team is much more balanced and the defense is 10 times better this year than last. Hampton made it to the 4th round last year without Townsend so I can't really see your point. Hampton really did not have a passing game last year. all they did was throw hail mary's to Lyons. now, if the run isn't working, they can put it in the air and march down the field. you are right, a reality check is definately in store for some people...

HEY! HEY! HEY! I have a great idea how about we stop trash talking each others teams, We stop talking about the past when this is the NOW, and lets talk about what is going to take place on this upcoming Friday. Probally the best game of the season in all around high school football. SP is a great football team this year thier record shows that, But so are the Hampton Bulldogs. 13 wins and O losses. What it all boils down to is plain and simple, both teams are equal untill they play one another and one stands in the mist of victory.

In a BIG game such as this with all the hype and every thing on the line. For one teams fans to get on hear and trash talk the other team/fans about how bad the team that they are playing is and how thier team is close to being GOD. It to me seems like someone is freaked out and maybe a little bit scared.???

The one thing that I know is that the Hampton Bulldogs are HUNGRY and to when this game more than ANYTHING. But with that being said i'm sure South Pitt is too.

To the Hampton Bulldogs: Make it happen. Prove yourselves to the whole state of Tennessee!

To the Hampton Bulldog Nation: Lets get behind these Bulldogs! Has anyone heard of Fan busses? I volunteer my jeep. get at me Bulldog fans. and let make it happen!

I don't rag the kids at all, actually. I guess yall's mindset is different than down here. Ask the SP kids if they get beat Friday night if they are champions. I bet they will tell you the same thing. This isn't the special olympics, everyone is not champions, sorry!!

Actually my man, you are pretty pitiful to come on coacht and rub whether somone has won a ring or not in their face. These are kids playing and out of the 4 teams only 2 will go on to the state and only 1 will win the ring, do NOT get on here and detract from any of these kids success by making it as far as they have. That tells me that you are either a teenager getting on here to get attention or a very immature adult which is really sad.....

HEY! HEY! HEY! I have a great idea how about we stop trash talking each others teams, We stop talking about the past when this is the NOW, and lets talk about what is going to take place on this upcoming Friday. Probally the best game of the season in all around high school football. SP is a great football team this year thier record shows that, But so are the Hampton Bulldogs. 13 wins and O losses. What it all boils down to is plain and simple, both teams are equal untill they play one another and one stands in the mist of victory.

In a BIG game such as this with all the hype and every thing on the line. For one teams fans to get on hear and trash talk the other team/fans about how bad the team that they are playing is and how thier team is close to being GOD. It to me seems like someone is freaked out and maybe a little bit scared.???

The one thing that I know is that the Hampton Bulldogs are HUNGRY and to when this game more than ANYTHING. But with that being said i'm sure South Pitt is too.

To the Hampton Bulldogs: Make it happen. Prove yourselves to the whole state of Tennessee!

To the Hampton Bulldog Nation: Lets get behind these Bulldogs! Has anyone heard of Fan busses? I volunteer my jeep. get at me Bulldog fans. and let make it happen!