Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

Edited by zonepirate

1st of all I am in no way assoiated w/ Hampton or any other team in 1A; I just noticed your post and how ridiculus it was and also if it was at all true you would not come on here and gloat about it.

Secondly, the 1st line of this reply also reinforces to me the fact that that you are full of it..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

zonepirate, you guys really appear to have a 1st class football program, please tell me that you guys are not associated w/ this clown.....

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of all I am in no way assoiated w/ Hampton or any other team in 1A; I just noticed your post and how ridiculus it was and also if it was at all true you would not come on here and gloat about it.

Secondly, the 1st line of this reply also reinforces to me the fact that that you are full of it..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

zonepirate, you guys really appear to have a 1st class football program, please tell me that you guys are not associated w/ this clown.....

I'm sure its just someone on here posting random stuff. South Pitt is a 1st class program.

Guys, this guy is as full of crap as the Thanksgiving turkey he mentions!

I can assure you South Pitt is not down to this level...neither is Hampton.

He's just trying to rattle a few cages....ignore it & move on.

As for the game, I haven't seen Hampton play...have seen SP play twice...vs TC & G-ville.

Sp is the real deal. They are much improved over last year. Could they have beaten last

years FCS team? Easily! Basically the same personnel, just an attitude adjustment. Made

quite a difference. Hamptons' line "should" match up pretty well, but Sp is not one dimensional.

They can hit you in many ways. Gonna be interesting to see just how this all plays out.

If Hampton has an effective passing game, it could be close...if not, Sp will pull away late

in the game.

Would this years SP team beat the 2005 TC team? Hard to say. Two different type offenses.

Likely have been a shoot-out. We'll never know. I think I could safely say that if this years

Hampton team could not play with the '05 TC team, they will have a problem with this yrs.

SP team.

Just an opinion from an old Army grunt who has no dog in this hunt. Take it for whatever

it's worth. A lot of respect for both programs, from Grunt & TC.

Good luck to all....Hampton, have a safe trip down, and a big howdy to my old CoachT buddy

Pujo.

This will be a game worth the price of admission. What South Pitt fans need to realize is almost all of Hampton's seniors played against Trousdale Co two years ago in the semi's and they are battle tested. They are 37-4 in the last 3 years. Hampton will have to play a mistake free game in order to have a chance to win because South Pitt is the real deal. However, the Hampton seniors have been here before and they are going to bring it for 48 minutes and leave it all on the field. It is a shame that one of these teams has to lose. Two class act programs! Good luck to both teams and whoever wins.... bring the gold to the east!

HOW CAN HAMPTON GET ON HERE AND BRAG AND PUT DOWN ANY OTHER CARTER COUNTY TEAM WHEN THEY LIED ABOUT HOW MANY STUDENTS WENT TO THERE SCHOOL SO THEY COULD DROP DOWN TO 1A…….. BECAUSE THEY JUST WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO COMPETE IN 2A…………. ALSO YOU IDOLIZE A MAN CALLED POOPOO WHO ONLY TALKS GOOD ABOUT YOU BECAUSE OF HIS NEPHEW………….. THEY ARE USING YOUR SCHOOL AND YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW IT…………. LUNSFORDS COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HAMPTON IT’S A JOB FOR DADDY AND GOOD 1A TEAM AROUND HERE FOR LIL MIKEY……………. WAKE UP HAMPTON CAUSE TSSAA WILL BE INVESTIGATING SOON……………

Is that jealousness spouting from your mouth or just sour grapes?? Get a life and a thread that cares, cause this one is not the one. If you can't support a local team shut up and stay home. But a time will come when you'll be looking for the same support that your knocking and guess what it will be there. You know why? Because, everyone in this county is not like you. Most people acutually would like to see a county team, any county team succeed. You have some major proplems that may require medication so see you doctor soon!!

Guys i am having Bulldog meat friday night before the game $5$ yum!!!!!! yum!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Be careful!! If you don't prepare this meal correctly it will leave you with one heck of a headache and a sense of failure so be very careful. What's that I hear? Sounds like...... yes I think it is.......plop plop fiss fiss!!

It's some kid posting. Just ignore him. I'll take care of his foolishness

Note to PiratesRus.....if you want to keep posting you need to change your tune. Note to anyone else who goes overboard to stir the pot (like git8one)...read the Board Rules and follow them or be gone. Thanks