Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

Let me give all of you Hampton fans a little reality check here! Yall are 13-0 Big Whoop! Yall think you are strong and physical, yall have not seen anything yet. Hampton I really hope you do not think that you are going to walk right in here and run the ball because that is SP strength. You might have your one big offensive line star but I have seen those types of players and I guarantee you he will be worn out by the second quarter!!Tyner, Trousdale County, and Gordonsville would have all beat Hampton if they would have played! Heck, the boys from Jasper might even have given yall a tough game! Hampton reminds me of a knock off of a more talented version of Copper Basin!! Boys you have not seen football until you have came down to Pirate Country!! We play a different brand down here, and yall can not and will not be able to handle it for four quarters!!

SP-49

Hampton- 14

you have lost your mind. it seems to me like the people from S. Pitt who actually knows what is going on (Old Pirate, zonepirate) knows that is will be a good game. but people like you just get on here and make yourself look dumb...

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wesley get the Jr. High ready the way Hampton is so big and bad we might not have enough players to make it through the nite. By the way Zone you asked me if I have seen Hamton play, no I have not. Let me ask you, have you seen them play in person or just tape? The friend I was referring to who has not missed a state championship game in all classes in the past 25 years is a pretty good judge of talent and thats where I have got my info from for these past few years. For some of you who think I'm crazy read how close my predictions were in the last 3 weeks. I'm a born and bread Pirate so some of you later on Pirate fans dont tell me what Pirate football is about. This team is the real deal!!!!!!!! Hampton go ahead with your war of words. thats what all 13 of our opponents have done so far and there playing the round ball now. Your team is good I didn't say they weren't, but you have to prove you can get out of the semi's and win a state before you think you can compare with the likes of Trousdale County and South Pittsburg who are the only public schools to win championships in the past 15 years.

Wesley get the Jr. High ready the way Hampton is so big and bad we might not have enough players to make it through the nite. By the way Zone you asked me if I have seen Hamton play, no I have not. Let me ask you, have you seen them play in person or just tape? The friend I was referring to who has not missed a state championship game in all classes in the past 25 years is a pretty good judge of talent and thats where I have got my info from for these past few years. For some of you who think I'm crazy read how close my predictions were in the last 3 weeks. I'm a born and bread Pirate so some of you later on Pirate fans dont tell me what Pirate football is about. This team is the real deal!!!!!!!! Hampton go ahead with your war of words. thats what all 13 of our opponents have done so far and there playing the round ball now. Your team is good I didn't say they weren't, but you have to prove you can get out of the semi's and win a state before you think you can compare with the likes of Trousdale County and South Pittsburg who are the only public schools to win championships in the past 15 years.

there is no war of words. the people from Hampton are just sitting here and continuously listening this crap about S. Pitt from people like you who are making ridiculous predictions. but just keep on running that mouth...

By the way Zone you asked me if I have seen Hamton play, no I have not. Let me ask you, have you seen them play in person or just tape?

In person against FC last year at the Semis and several games on tape.

You are welcome to your opinions but what you and PowerP are putting out doesn't help the team at all. Think about it. You make it sound like Hampton will not give us a decent game. If our kids start believing that and don't show up ready to play we will lose Friday night.

You are welcome to your opinions but what you and PowerP are putting out doesn't help the team at all. Think about it. You make it sound like Hampton will not give us a decent game. If our kids start believing that and don't show up ready to play we will lose Friday night.

I've said my peace as well as some of the other Pirate fans. If it takes war of words to get ready for a important game then we might as well pack it in just like you Saban fans!

i agree...

Hey sportsman not so loud. Old Pirate says don't rattle those bulldog cages. Hampton is a good team and are loaded with some BIG youngons. OP sees this game coming down to the fourth quarter.

Main Questions:

"Can" SP have an effective running game and be able to keep the backers and secondary honest with the pass?

"Can" the Bulldogs hold up to the constant running that will be needed to coral the Pirates?

"Can" the Pirates stop the brutal running assault of the bigger bulldogs?

"Can" the Pirates keep in check the passing game of the Bulldogs?

"Can" SP stay focused this week and again step up to answer the lingering question, "Do they have the right stuff"?

I will have to admit we have alot of confident fans. There is nothing wrong with being confident but make sure you give the other team some credit. Very few of us SP fans have seen this Hampton team in action, and I am sure most Hampton fans have not seen SP either. I had never heard of Trousdale Co until we played them in 93. What a shock when those boys came out on the field (it looked like a small college). I did not think we had a chance due to their size, but we gave them a good game loosing 16-14. I am in no way comparing Hampton to Trousdale, but it is the unknown factor that makes this game really exciting. I have done my homework and looked at Hampton's schedule. They have had some impressive wins like SP has this year. They also look to have some great athletes, so I expect a very good game. I just hope the Pirates are not overconfident going into this game. ANY team can be beat on a given night and when you get this far you are a good team. Hopefully we can hold our own in the trenches which is where I think this game will be won Friday night. Hampton fans, have a safe trip.

GO PIRATES!!!!!

I've said my peace as well as some of the other Pirate fans. If it takes war of words to get ready for a important game then we might as well pack it in just like you Saban fans!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Roll Tide !!!!

Hey don't quit posting just chill a little. Mental preparation for a game is just as if not more important than the physical part, So far this year the Pirates have done a great job with the mental prep. We have gone to far to go out and beat ourselves by not being ready...if Hampton is going to beat us we need to make them earn it

Old Pirate says you Hampton fans need to look for the SP fans that don't appear over confident. OP is sure there are some bulldogs fans that are similar to powerp. Full of it, but proud. OP says any fan,player,former player should show respect for his opponant. The game is scheduled for Friday and hopefully the best team will prevail.

Old Pirate says the 'rail birds" have found this web page.

I have noticed yourself and zonepirate that have very sensible comments on here and I do know some hampton fans are the same way(too much emotion and not enough thought) I just enjoy good down to earth football talk.Looking forward to a great one#1 vs #2 don't get any better!GO DOGS!!!

I don't post much, but this time I have to. First of all I want to say "hats off" to both teams for getting this far. I've heard great things about SPitt. Most on here are not giving the dogs a chance of winning. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Let them keep thinking that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> After watching this bunch play football for 6 years, its obvious they are unselfish, extremely team oriented and have the talent to win. Just wanted to say I'm proud of all you .... have enjoyed watching you play & look forward to seeing 2 more. Go dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />