Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't try to make a living running at Roop,you'll go broke. 6FT 7 AND 310 don't do him justice. Try at the very least 350. The only thing I've seen people try to do to him all year long is dive at his legs. I expect no different this week. He's a dag gummed MONSTER.

He's a big boy. My guess is he wears extra knee pads because he does get chopped a lot and probably will this Friday too /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If he's that big just run the sweep to his side. He'll block off his own teams backside pursuit. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

He is so big he will block out the sun....I like your plan...just use him as a screen /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If him and the entire line cant run under 5sec 40s which GV did. You will never make the corner before SP streaks down the sideline. GVs line flows very well and stopped a lot of could have been TDs against slower teams. I am sure if you catch the running back head on you can drop him. But thats easier said than done. They wont present you that chance often. GVs down linemen averaged 8 tackles upward per game. Still not good enough to win. Its what happens past the line as you will soon see.

The G'ville line was the best we faced all year...TC's was second

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> sounds like the frankenstein monster to me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

His picture was posted with some of his teammates 6 or 7 pages back about post 285. He is #77. The other big guy is #56 and I think he is around 300 lbs

Here are some facts:

1. Roop is huge, he can move, and his stamina is impressive.

2. Hampton is quick as well.

3. I don't see many from SP being quicker than the kid from Midway, Poe.

4. Our LB's and corners do a remarkable job in containment.

5. Not 1 person from Hampton has predicted a blowout..........just people already beaten by SP.

6. Biggest fact of all; this will be the best team that each have played.

7. Hampton is leaps and bounds better than the last 2 years.

8. Win or lose, SP fans will be impressed by Hamptons abilities, question is, will they acknowledge it.

He's a big boy. My guess is he wears extra knee pads because he does get chopped a lot and probably will this Friday too He is so big he will block out the sun....I like your plan...just use him as a screen The G'ville line was the best we faced all year...TC's was second

I bet he would fall victim to the ole hip pad holding technique. Hard to detect. Works like the police belt grab. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Nah, GV didnt use that zone. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Nor, the ankle hold. I dont know who educated your line but they had it going on this year Zone. Then again, with them Refs you could hold on to the back of the shoulder pads. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Careful this week the refs may be from an area I wont mention. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> May have to make 2 TDs to get 1.

It kills me that sp [zone pirate] an gville [mo$$] trash each other one week than go to bed togather the next /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> STOP the madness. DOGS 34 SP 14 The dogs will come to play /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

His picture was posted with some of his teammates 6 or 7 pages back about post 285. He is #77. The other big guy is #56 and I think he is around 300 lbs

Thats just a picture of the seniors, 56 is a starter on the line but he's not that big, the other 2 big guys are sophmores ,one is about 300 ,the other 270.

5'9" 150 lbs. vs. 6'7" 310 lbs. Well, I guess that makes for one heck of a collision.

Seriously dude, are you sitting in a nursing home! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You can put #25 AND #35 together, and still not even OUT WEIGHT him. But at 5'9" I guess they could each bust a kneecap! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Look man, just go the other way or get outside of him fast, otherwise he wins!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well i saw a huge guy from FC so big his shirt wouldnt go over his belly.. but certainaly not just fat!!! huge.. i saw a 150lb back turn his head over his feet... lookout it can happen... And if that certain Hampton fan thinks you can hold this pirate team to 14 or less.. lol i have some swamp land to sell you....I hope your big man bench press's over 425lbs..... im sure you will see..

It kills me that sp [zone pirate] an gville [mo$$] trash each other one week than go to bed togather the next /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> STOP the madness. DOGS 34 SP 14 The dogs will come to play /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It may amaze you we have become friends. Since we met last year. Only the weeks we play do we trash each other. Its all in fun. We both know it. We are a bit more open minded than most posters. We both enjoy trying joking back and forth. Meet him while you are there. Maybe you can also form a bond. Then you will understand.

By the way Zone you jinxed us. You didnt send the steamroller last week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well i saw a huge guy from FC so big his shirt wouldnt go over his belly.. but certainaly not just fat!!! huge.. i saw a 150lb back turn his head over his feet... lookout it can happen... And if that certain Hampton fan thinks you can hold this pirate team to 14 or less.. lol i have some swamp land to sell you....I hope your big man bench press's over 425lbs..... im sure you will see..

I saw Roop take a 150 lb RB from Unaka, push him back 10 yards and slam him to the ground.... kid didn't return to the game.... lookout it WILL happen.

Unless you have a 425 lb lineman, he won't need to!

I saw Roop take a 150 lb RB from Unaka, push him back 10 yards and slam him to the ground.... kid didn't return to the game.... lookout it WILL happen.

Unless you have a 425 lb lineman, he won't need to!

well dang maybe we shouldnt even show up against your 1 man team... ya know thats all ive heard about.. unless this guy can run 3 second 40 and cover 11 men on the field.. keep talking... we have to many for him to cover.... tell him to key on #24 lol #2 will wave goodbye as he cross's the goal line.. oh yea guard him and #24 then #21 will bring u back the ball after he cross's the goal line.... Wait did i mention # 25? or #5 or #15. geesh ya know what.. I think ill just wait and let them show you.....