Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen hhsdawg! There's a difference between cutting up ,and being a smart a##. Your bordering on the latter. Patriots is ----------- it... Colts maybe... It's not only pride for the Pirates its also for the coaches and others that give there time to the program. Go back and read some of your posts along with Dawgman75,and longhairdontcares. I have the upmost respect for both programs. And by the way i don't need your advice /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You have just done an excellant job of proving my point. For the Pirates, I have nothing but respect and I'm more than willing to say that. Part of that respect is comes from following them for many, many weeks. The other part comes from the fact that they are part of something very special, a 13-0 team. You on the other hand seem to be content on thumbing your nose at the Dogs and what they have done. Oh, by the way. I was not giving you advice, I was only stating the obvious. Before you start throwing names around, be sure of your motives. Truth hurts doesn't it!!

Listen hhsdawg! There's a difference between cutting up ,and being a smart a##. Your bordering on the latter. Patriots is ----------- it... Colts maybe... It's not only pride for the Pirates its also for the coaches and others that give there time to the program. Go back and read some of your posts along with Dawgman75,and longhairdontcares. I have the upmost respect for both programs. And by the way i don't need your advice /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

its long hair dont care

It pays to listen... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> These guys know what there talking about! You got the score backwards to /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just how good do thay know each other /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Too late. I talked to the big guy today and I have never seen him so focused. He wants to be a difference maker. Can't wait.

i really hope the big guy is ready..... hampton line will deciede the outcome of the ball game just like the last two fourth round apperances...if you cant move the ball you will not win... and i hope that south pitt understands that at well......

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i hadden oughtta done that hes just a boy.but I did and he will be ok. if not feed him some cornbread. alot of cornbread. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Well South Pittsburg is the home of the National Cornbread Fesitval, so there's plenty of cornbread around these parts.

I am looking forward to seeing which of these young lads emerge as a living legend in this game. Everyone knows that both teams have living legend coaches walking the sideline. What will decide this game? Line play, special teams, defense, offense, what? I don't know anything about Hampton, other than they also have a college named after them. I have seen SP play several times this year and they have a solid team.

yea that looks like plenty of room for bulldog nation..... to come and raise some he25.......... get ready pirates.. going to be a long long night.... where is vader and gas can

i have been at the basketball game tonight against Elizabethton. we looked pretty good considering we were missing all of the football players. The Dogs pulled out the win in OT...

Too late. I talked to the big guy today and I have never seen him so focused. He wants to be a difference maker. Can't wait.

I sat and talked to the big guy during the Boys JV and the Girls V games tonight. He is very focused. I talked to a lot of the other players too. They love that they aren't getting any respect on here the way the SP fans are badmouthing them and throwing out ridiculous predictions. I am starting to get a really good feeling about this game...

I sat and talked to the big guy during the Boys JV and the Girls V games tonight. He is very focused. I talked to a lot of the other players too. They love that they aren't getting any respect on here the way the SP fans are badmouthing them and throwing out ridiculous predictions. I am starting to get a really good feeling about this game...

I've read several posts and predictions from Hampton fans to. It ain't all coming from SP fans. Both of these teams are 13-0. Anybody not respecting the other side is clueless about what this game's about.

i have been at the basketball game tonight against Elizabethton. we looked pretty good considering we were missing all of the football players. The Dogs pulled out the win in OT...I sat and talked to the big guy during the Boys JV and the Girls V games tonight. He is very focused. I talked to a lot of the other players too. They love that they aren't getting any respect on here the way the SP fans are badmouthing them and throwing out ridiculous predictions. I am starting to get a really good feeling about this game...

You got that right...