Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

Zone I'm not going to accknowledge Darth Vader or whoever he is . The rude awakeing is getting close for them. Midway didnt do so bad with them with a QB with a broke bone in his hand. I bet Hamptons coaches would take holding a very good Gville team to 265 yards.

There may be quite a few rude awakenings this coming Friday night!! So get ready Mr. sportman or whoever you are.

By the way, Midway is a very tough team. I doubt that S. Pitt could have held them to just 14 points.

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been at the basketball game tonight against Elizabethton. we looked pretty good considering we were missing all of the football players. The Dogs pulled out the win in OT...I sat and talked to the big guy during the Boys JV and the Girls V games tonight. He is very focused. I talked to a lot of the other players too. They love that they aren't getting any respect on here the way the SP fans are badmouthing them and throwing out ridiculous predictions. I am starting to get a really good feeling about this game...

If Hampton's players get fired up by what someone says on a message board, then their priorities aren't straightened out

ZP and sportsman, the facts are we will never get any credit from a team that has not played us. Since the playoffs began, we were told how our boys would not be able to beat TC, FC, and Gordonsville. All of those teams were tough, but we were able to do the impossible. Now we are being told that their region was down this year. Whatever! Not being cocky, but we made believers out of their fans. Yes, these teams were able to move the ball on us, but how many points did they score? That is the bottom line to me. If you have 200-300 yards of offense, but 14 points, you will not beat SP. If Hampton is able to move the ball, it does not guarantee points. Our defense has really played well in the red zone all year (Tyner, Trousdale, Gordonsville). Turnovers are not just mistakes, they are usually caused by contact or great athletes making a play. I have respect for Hampton. I have not seen them play, but they have to be a good team to make it this far and be 13-0. I just want the SP to get the respect they deserve. They have worked just as hard as Hampton's to get here.

GO PIRATES!!!

I saw Roop take a 150 lb RB from Unaka, push him back 10 yards and slam him to the ground.... kid didn't return to the game.... lookout it WILL happen.

Unless you have a 425 lb lineman, he won't need to!

From what I have heard from people who have watched the tape and from other people who has played against this big feller is that he is soft and once he gets hit a few times he is no longer a factor in the game and after seeing his picture and the other players in it they dont have a chance of catching one of sp running backs.

I don't know that you can say that you are not going to acknowledge me when you put my name in your post. haha. as for Gordonsville, yea the Hampton coaching staff might love to have Gordonsville only have 265 yards of offense. I bet they would be even more happy to have Gordonsville turn the ball over 4 times at very costly times in the game...

It should have been 5. 21 could have picked off that slant and no one would have caught him. I didnt see SP play FCS, but it seemed like a lot of GV's yardage came from passing. That was because they respect Smith to run the ball and kept their line backers in. I can say nothing about the outcome of the game, I have never seen Hampton. i do know the pirates will be ready to play though.

Just curious but what kind of offense does Hampton run? What sets? Pass/run ratio? Felt like i should finally start talking /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If Hampton's players get fired up by what someone says on a message board, then their priorities aren't straightened out

it worked earlier in the year when Happy Valley fans were on here talking bad about Roop (just like SOME SP fans are). he came out and destroyed the poor Happy Valley Warriors. i believe it can fire you up even more. ever heard of "bulletin board material?" i think the New England Patriots have been using "bulletin board material" very well this year. they have been using it as motivation to destroy teams...

It should have been 5. 21 could have picked off that slant and no one would have caught him. I didnt see SP play FCS, but it seemed like a lot of GV's yardage came from passing. That was because they respect Smith to run the ball and kept their line backers in. I can say nothing about the outcome of the game, I have never seen Hampton. i do know the pirates will be ready to play though.

Just curious but what kind of offense does Hampton run? What sets? Pass/run ratio? Felt like i should finally start talking /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you zonepirate, and Old Pirate are the few posters on here that seem like they know what is going on...

I don't know that you can say that you are not going to acknowledge me when you put my name in your post. haha. as for Gordonsville, yea the Hampton coaching staff might love to have Gordonsville only have 265 yards of offense. I bet they would be even more happy to have Gordonsville turn the ball over 4 times at very costly times in the game...

Two picks in there own endzone according to an artical. timesfreepress.com There's some nice vedio and info there as well.

From what I have heard from people who have watched the tape and from other people who has played against this big feller is that he is soft and once he gets hit a few times he is no longer a factor in the game and after seeing his picture and the other players in it they dont have a chance of catching one of sp running backs.

haha, just keep running that mouth. it will be shut soon enough...

The Dogs were fired up last week against Midway and Midway said nothing on the message board!!!! The Dogs are fired up every week and want a State Championship.

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />